Trumpism

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
In essence they are followers of Trunp....the father of all lies.

"Modern Trumpism, so called, is nothing more and nothing less than the categorical rejection of truth. It is not scared or slowed or dissuaded by any form of untruth, because it is inherently, down to its very essence, in every fiber of its hideous being, a lie. It is an enemy of truth and an ally of anything that undermines it. I recently made the argument that the trumpian election superstition completed the final step into total, full blown anti-truth lunacy. Once they have perverted the very definition of being, there is nowhere else to go. This is it. Whatever faint glimmer of reality still shone from its dying core has now been extinguished. That was my theory, and it didn't take long to be proven correct".

The very worst thing we can possibly to do is to reach out and try to take Trumpist's “concerns” seriously: it only serves to legitimize and normalize pernicious falsehoods that should never be granted any degree of legitimacy. That’s why it’s so important to respond with contempt; to belittle and mock them; to ostracize and exclude them from our social gatherings (once we eventually start having those again); to refuse them service at our businesses and workplaces; and to generally de-legitimize them in every possible way. I’m not saying that out of my own distaste for them, I’m saying that as a vital matter of public safety. One of the reasons there’s recently been a resurgence in outright nazism is that, unlike past decades following WWII, we began to ease up on the intensity of repulsion expressed toward nazis… increasingly, our own commitment to open-mindedness and tolerance of “other viewpoints” left us too hamstrung to effectively contain them, granting them more breathing room to emerge and pollute the body politic once again. Now nazis feel comfortable enough to march openly in the streets, while we agonize over whether it’s “ethical” to punch one of them in the head while they’re being interviewed by a TV crew. Always remember: the nazis aren’t going to play on our terms, or abide by our ethical standards. So we need not apply any to them, in turn.

The very worst thing we can possibly to do is to reach out and try to take Trumpist's “concerns” seriously: it only serves to legitimize and normalize pernicious falsehoods that should never be granted any degree of legitimacy. That’s why it’s so important to respond with contempt; to belittle and mock them; to ostracize and exclude them from our social gatherings (once we eventually start having those again); to refuse them service at our businesses and workplaces; and to generally de-legitimize them in every possible way. I’m not saying that out of my own distaste for them, I’m saying that as a vital matter of public safety. One of the reasons there’s recently been a resurgence in outright nazism is that, unlike past decades following WWII, we began to ease up on the intensity of repulsion expressed toward nazis… increasingly, our own commitment to open-mindedness and tolerance of “other viewpoints” left us too hamstrung to effectively contain them, granting them more breathing room to emerge and pollute the body politic once again. Now nazis feel comfortable enough to march openly in the streets, while we agonize over whether it’s “ethical” to punch one of them in the head while they’re being interviewed by a TV crew. Always remember: the nazis aren’t going to play on our terms, or abide by our ethical standards. So we need not apply any to them, in turn.

It's because of people like you that this country is heading for a civil war. More and more the people I drive are saying this country is headed for war. I hate hearing that but I see the stuff that you, and others like you post, and I can do nothing but agree with my passengers. You people are nuts.

Did the guy get paid for writing that?

You haven't had time to read it anyway, so why would you care? It has several references to reality, so I understand your aversion to what it says.
You do not have to read it to know what it is. It is just more projection, more division, and more hate.

It's because of people like you that this country is heading for a civil war. More and more the people I drive are saying this country is headed for war. I hate hearing that but I see the stuff that you, and others like you post, and I can do nothing but agree with my passengers. You people are nuts.
Our well intentioned efforts to deal with trumpism in a calm mature manner as if they were mature adults who only had differing opinions was a terrible mistake. Trumpsters don't care about facts, and no matter how many facts you present, they will only hold tighter to their conspiracy theories. We thought we were being fair, but instead, we were just enabling batshit crazy theories to pollute main stream thinking. You can't convince crazy right wingers of anything, and it hurts the country to try. Ridicule them. Belittle them. Ostracize them every chance you get. They are a cancer on our society, and must be eliminated.

Our well intentioned efforts to deal with trumpism in a calm mature manner as if they were mature adults who only had differing opinions was a terrible mistake. Trumpsters don't care about facts, and no matter how many facts you present, they will only hold tighter to their conspiracy theories. We thought we were being fair, but instead, we were just enabling batshit crazy theories to pollute main stream thinking. You can't convince crazy right wingers of anything, and it hurts the country to try. Ridicule them. Belittle them. Ostracize them every chance you get. They are a cancer on our society, and must be eliminated.
You are the cancer. Read what you just posted. Look what your keepers have turned you into. Sad.

I read it. It's the typical outrageously bloated liberal hatred and fearmongering.

Not a single example of the awfulness they scream about.
You'd think it was Trump supporters who have been burning down cities and murdering civilians and law enforcement for months. What about the autonomous zones where people are murdered and dumped outside the barricades? Those run by Trump supporters? What about the Democrat cities where lawlessness is still going on unchecked? Why are people leaving the cities and states run by Democrats for red states?

What are some examples of the horror an lunacy being perpetrated by Trump supporters?

Mmm... Sounds a lot like what started the last world war. Watch this:

Our well intentioned efforts to deal with Jewish in a calm mature manner as if they were mature adults who only had differing opinions was a terrible mistake. Jews don't care about facts, and no matter how many facts you present, they will only hold tighter to their conspiracy theories. We thought we were being fair, but instead, we were just enabling batshit crazy theories to pollute main stream thinking. You can't convince crazy right wingers of anything, and it hurts the country to try. Ridicule them. Belittle them. Ostracize them every chance you get. They are a cancer on our society, and must be eliminated.

Mmm... Sounds a lot like what started the last world war. Watch this:

Our well intentioned efforts to deal with Jewish in a calm mature manner as if they were mature adults who only had differing opinions was a terrible mistake. Jews don't care about facts, and no matter how many facts you present, they will only hold tighter to their conspiracy theories. We thought we were being fair, but instead, we were just enabling batshit crazy theories to pollute main stream thinking. You can't convince crazy right wingers of anything, and it hurts the country to try. Ridicule them. Belittle them. Ostracize them every chance you get. They are a cancer on our society, and must be eliminated.
No doubt about your hatred for Jews now, is there?

is nothing more and nothing less than the categorical rejection of truth. It is not scared or slowed or dissuaded by any form of untruth, because it is inherently, down to its very essence, in every fiber of its hideous being, a lie.
You literally just described yourself and all radical leftwingers.
No, he's right.

It is an enemy of truth and an ally of anything that undermines it.

That’s conservativism – this has been true of conservatives long before Trump.

‘Trumpism’ is merely the rebranding of the lies and dishonesty that has been conservativism for decades.
It is not like Communism has a lot of new names too. They have called almost everything but the Commie always comes through. It is sticking out like a sore thumb. Like Joe's thumb after fighting those notes.

Remember, his pocket outsmarted him.

"Modern Trumpism, so called, is nothing more and nothing less than the categorical rejection of truth. It is not scared or slowed or dissuaded by any form of untruth, because it is inherently, down to its very essence, in every fiber of its hideous being, a lie. It is an enemy of truth and an ally of anything that undermines it. I recently made the argument that the trumpian election superstition completed the final step into total, full blown anti-truth lunacy. Once they have perverted the very definition of being, there is nowhere else to go. This is it. Whatever faint glimmer of reality still shone from its dying core has now been extinguished. That was my theory, and it didn't take long to be proven correct".

I thought the father of all lies was daddy Bush. Not to mention even Prescott Bush helped to fund Hitler. And why is it that the Bush's don't like Trump?

In essence they are vile scum of the commie/demonRATS..the party of all lies.

"Modern commie/ demonRATs are nothing more and nothing less than the categorical rejection of truth. It is not scared or slowed or dissuaded by any form of untruth, because it is inherently, down to its very essence, in every fiber of its hideous being, a lie. It is an enemy of truth and an ally of anything that undermines it. I recently made the argument that the commie/demonRAT election superstition completed the final step into total, full blown anti-truth lunacy. Once they have perverted the very definition of being, there is nowhere else to go. This is it. Whatever faint glimmer of reality still shone from its dying core has now been extinguished.

Forum List

Back