Trumpism

In essence they are followers of Trunp....the father of all lies.

"Modern Trumpism, so called, is nothing more and nothing less than the categorical rejection of truth. It is not scared or slowed or dissuaded by any form of untruth, because it is inherently, down to its very essence, in every fiber of its hideous being, a lie. It is an enemy of truth and an ally of anything that undermines it. I recently made the argument that the trumpian election superstition completed the final step into total, full blown anti-truth lunacy. Once they have perverted the very definition of being, there is nowhere else to go. This is it. Whatever faint glimmer of reality still shone from its dying core has now been extinguished. That was my theory, and it didn't take long to be proven correct".

LOL like there is any difference between you dems and trumpsters.
Hilarious

While we are both firm in our beliefs, I believe in facts, and will admit when I'm shown to be wrong. I never encouraged an attempted coup instigated by a loser.
I meant dems in general. They are doing, and reacting, the same way.

If you think both are the same then you are wrong. It's easy enough to see the differences. If you can't, then that's your problem.
Like seeing another reality? Pretending things didnt happen? Pretending things did happen?
Yeah, its the same excepts trumpers are devoted to a man and dems are devoted to a political party.

You are certainly free to believe what you will. It's not my job to convince you otherwise. You are wrong, but oh well.

"Modern Trumpism, so called, is nothing more and nothing less than the categorical rejection of truth. It is not scared or slowed or dissuaded by any form of untruth, because it is inherently, down to its very essence, in every fiber of its hideous being, a lie. It is an enemy of truth and an ally of anything that undermines it. I recently made the argument that the trumpian election superstition completed the final step into total, full blown anti-truth lunacy. Once they have perverted the very definition of being, there is nowhere else to go. This is it. Whatever faint glimmer of reality still shone from its dying core has now been extinguished. That was my theory, and it didn't take long to be proven correct".

Hilarious

While we are both firm in our beliefs, I believe in facts, and will admit when I'm shown to be wrong. I never encouraged an attempted coup instigated by a loser.

If you think both are the same then you are wrong. It's easy enough to see the differences. If you can't, then that's your problem.
Like seeing another reality? Pretending things didnt happen? Pretending things did happen?
Yeah, its the same excepts trumpers are devoted to a man and dems are devoted to a political party.

You are certainly free to believe what you will. It's not my job to convince you otherwise. You are wrong, but oh well.
Thanks, but you are wrong.
You sound delusional. You sure you aint a cultist? :lol:

Hilarious

I've been called worse, and I'm sure you can tell just how much that devastates me.

Hilarious

I've been called worse, and I'm sure you can tell just how much that devastates me.
Your tears are leaking through my monitor

Hilarious

Sorry. Will this help?
1617051409983.png

Hilarious

Sorry. Will this help?
View attachment 473941
Too many tears. I need Bounty. Not that cheap shit.

Trumpism is basically a personallity cult following.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

The very worst thing we can possibly to do is to reach out and try to take Trumpist's “concerns” seriously: it only serves to legitimize and normalize pernicious falsehoods that should never be granted any degree of legitimacy. That’s why it’s so important to respond with contempt; to belittle and mock them; to ostracize and exclude them from our social gatherings (once we eventually start having those again); to refuse them service at our businesses and workplaces; and to generally de-legitimize them in every possible way. I’m not saying that out of my own distaste for them, I’m saying that as a vital matter of public safety. One of the reasons there’s recently been a resurgence in outright nazism is that, unlike past decades following WWII, we began to ease up on the intensity of repulsion expressed toward nazis… increasingly, our own commitment to open-mindedness and tolerance of “other viewpoints” left us too hamstrung to effectively contain them, granting them more breathing room to emerge and pollute the body politic once again. Now nazis feel comfortable enough to march openly in the streets, while we agonize over whether it’s “ethical” to punch one of them in the head while they’re being interviewed by a TV crew. Always remember: the nazis aren’t going to play on our terms, or abide by our ethical standards. So we need not apply any to them, in turn.
clock_22.gif

Our well intentioned efforts to deal with trumpism in a calm mature manner as if they were mature adults who only had differing opinions was a terrible mistake. Trumpsters don't care about facts, and no matter how many facts you present, they will only hold tighter to their conspiracy theories. We thought we were being fair, but instead, we were just enabling batshit crazy theories to pollute main stream thinking. You can't convince crazy right wingers of anything, and it hurts the country to try. Ridicule them. Belittle them. Ostracize them every chance you get. They are a cancer on our society, and must be eliminated.

:cuckoo:

I can accept that however, the blame does lie with the MSM.

YES I SAID IT, MSM.

Back in 2015-2016 we all knew he was lying it no one in the MSM would call him out. I can't tell you how many tv's I nearly destroyed watching him "interviewed." If the MSM had done its job (including Twitter and FB) he'd have become some nu raging on the interwebs. Like he is now.

The very worst thing we can possibly to do is to reach out and try to take Trumpist's “concerns” seriously: it only serves to legitimize and normalize pernicious falsehoods that should never be granted any degree of legitimacy. That’s why it’s so important to respond with contempt; to belittle and mock them; to ostracize and exclude them from our social gatherings (once we eventually start having those again); to refuse them service at our businesses and workplaces; and to generally de-legitimize them in every possible way. I’m not saying that out of my own distaste for them, I’m saying that as a vital matter of public safety. One of the reasons there’s recently been a resurgence in outright nazism is that, unlike past decades following WWII, we began to ease up on the intensity of repulsion expressed toward nazis… increasingly, our own commitment to open-mindedness and tolerance of “other viewpoints” left us too hamstrung to effectively contain them, granting them more breathing room to emerge and pollute the body politic once again. Now nazis feel comfortable enough to march openly in the streets, while we agonize over whether it’s “ethical” to punch one of them in the head while they’re being interviewed by a TV crew. Always remember: the nazis aren’t going to play on our terms, or abide by our ethical standards. So we need not apply any to them, in turn.

It's because of people like you that this country is heading for a civil war. More and more the people I drive are saying this country is headed for war. I hate hearing that but I see the stuff that you, and others like you post, and I can do nothing but agree with my passengers. You people are nuts.
Sounds to me like you're blaming the rain rather than the giant hole in the roof.

xidenism is basically a personality cult following...with bleating sheep and parrots

xidenism is basically a personality cult following...with bleating sheep and parrots
Something tells me this is going to be a long four years for you...poor baby. Or maybe not, Trump's cult firmly believes Trump will be back in the White House by August..MyPillow guy tells Steve Bannon that Trump 'will be back in office in August'

"Modern xidenism, so called, is nothing more and nothing less than the categorical rejection of truth.
totally out of touch with reality, and the AMERICAN people, and the laws of the land

Something tells me this is going to be a long four years for you...poor baby.
maybe you should get your head examined, then. you are WRONG...my life goes on

"Modern xidenism, so called, is nothing more and nothing less than the categorical rejection of truth.
totally out of touch with reality, and the AMERICAN people, and the laws of the land
You just described perfectly the situation between 2016 and 2020

I can accept that however, the blame does lie with the MSM.

YES I SAID IT, MSM.

Back in 2015-2016 we all knew he was lying it no one in the MSM would call him out. I can't tell you how many tv's I nearly destroyed watching him "interviewed." If the MSM had done its job (including Twitter and FB) he'd have become some nu raging on the interwebs. Like he is now.

CNN freely admits their guilt in giving him so much free air time just for ratings. I'm sure many others have come to the same conclusion as well. Not sure what policies they have enacted to prevent similar disasters from happening in the future, but I have no doubt it won't be forgotten.

Forum List

Back