Trumpers lose and lose again

No idea what you try to say with such a nonsense statement. The whole universs is archaic - isn't it? But is it pitful? Without gods creation nothing lives.

Hmm ... and much more simple than most human beings imagine. Some rules are for sure very clear.

I never said never in this context - it exist exceptions which confirm this rule. But well-done or not well-done is often not so easy so to see and sometimes only god knows. In principle good deeds are often as invisible as god is invisible on his own. Example: A prevented war never happened - so who is able to know that he prevented this war?

Abortion is nothing else than killing. Older powerful human beings kill younger - and totally helpless - human beings.

What a sick sentence

And what a weird dark mind. What about to call human beings only human beings when they are able to speak - wo when they are able to study on a university?

"Case closed" = "Delusion perfected"

Keeps only the problem that your regulative "Who is helpless has the right to be killed" is not a satisfying self-made law, pitful Archaican.

I live in the real world , you live in some dystopian universe where what you believe is the truth even though it makes no sense. Good luck with that. The only thing for sure is it's going to drive you even crazier. Especially when all these abortion.laws are finally abandoned for good.

I live in the real world ,

where human beings are murdered in masses who made the crime to be too young.

you live in some dystopian universe

A what, idiot?

where what you believe is the truth even though it makes no sense.

Not to murder human beings makes no sense?

Good luck with that. The only thing for sure is it's going to drive you even crazier. Especially when all these abortion.laws are finally abandoned for good.

What changes nothing in the fact that the average life span of all US-Americans sinks from about 80 years to about 60 years when death by abortion is taken into account, what's a medical catastrophe.

They lost their president, they lost their dignity and self-respect...
I would only disagree with this. They don't see this, yet. Hopefully a few doubts are beginning to leak into their hermitically sealed universe, but for the most part it appears they still believe that they have their God on their side. Their actual God, not their orange God.

Our ignorance is destroying us.
Yeah. This disaster has never been about one guy. This is about a mass, manipulated psychosis and those in higher levels who have enabled it. The world has seen this before, and I think that the rest of us are still trying to get our heads fully around the fact that it has happened here.

Here. In America. Of all places.

Last edited:
where human beings are murdered in masses who made the crime to be too young.

A what, idiot?

Not to murder human beings makes no sense?

What changes nothing in the fact that the average life span of all US-Americans sinks from about 80 years to about 60 years when death by abortion is taken into account, what's a medical catastrophe.
Without a doubt , you are insane. Good luck , you need professional help. I am doing you no favor by giving you another platform to spread it on here. Good bye.

Without a doubt , you are insane.

Witout any doubt you deny what you are no able to deny: reality.

Good luck , you need professional help.

Because you like to kill human beings I need professional help? Hopefully not from another professional not-thinker like you.

I am doing you no favor by giving you another platform to spread it on here. Good bye.

Calculate it on your own: Life span of all US-Americans sinks from about 80 years to about 60 years when death by abortion is taken into account.

Forum List

Back