The truth for what really bothers the left about the 01/06/2021 "insurrection"

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Sure, neat, just like they did with the Russia scandal they declare high offenses, threats to our democracy, so on and so forth. All while the left sells this for their distraction, all full of bedtime stories.

The left pretends they're simply concerned about our country :abgg2q.jpg:

But the very reason, and the ONLY reason PROGs take offense to the "insurrection" is because we consider the left's Ponzi-scheme to disrupt & steal an election as illegitimate. Leftists are naturally insecure, and we're not providing them the security they need.

because we consider the left's Ponzi-scheme to disrupt & steal an election as illegitimate.
The election was over last year when the EC voted. A real patriot, like Trumpybear's hero Andrew Jackson did when his victory was taken from him, he would have conceded, and worked to win the next election.

But obviously, by his performance in the 2016 election, his goal was to undermine the confidence in our election.

He made Putin smile.

The election was over last year when the EC voted. A real patriot, like Trumpybear's hero Andrew Jackson did when his victory was taken from him, he would have conceded, and worked to win the next election.

But obviously, by his performance in the 2016 election, his goal was to undermine the confidence in our election.

He made Putin smile.
Christ your a moron.

When you think about it, their insecurity over this think is easy to understand. Objectively speaking, Trump was the best POTUS in their lifetimes. But Pelosi and MSM tweaked them into believing otherwise, and as a result they supported a fake with dementia as a replacement, and his sidekick they themselves don't even like.

Those who are weak seek validations for their mistakes.

Sure, neat, just like they did with the Russia scandal they declare high offenses, threats to our democracy, so on and so forth. All while the left sells this for their distraction, all full of bedtime stories.

But the very reason, and the ONLY reason PROGs take offense to the "insurrection" is because we consider the left's Ponzi-scheme to disrupt & steal an election as illegitimate. Leftists are naturally insecure, and we're not providing them the security they need.
Sure...whatever. The election was called on November 7th. Then, at the behest of the poor loser, you righties whined, bitched, pouted, sued, recounted, audited, and screamed FRAUD!! for almost two straight fucking months. It cost you two slam dunk GA Senate seats. Even after the EC voted to certify, you thought you'd try one last temper tantrum, violent and repulsive....flying in the face of everything this democracy stands for. Here you are almost nine months later STILL bitching about it.

I'm sorry, who's the insecure one? :auiqs.jpg:

Christ your a moron.
WhiteJesus.jpg

Desperate and Dangerous

The patriots were not really motivated by election fraud; they see the Bi-den long-planned-for takeover as the final nail in coffin that is America's future unless this regime is removed root and branch or seceded from.

It was a hate hoax.

The person who organized it was the community HATE HOAX organizer, the cowardly closeted compromised communist Kenyan Cocksucker in Chief...

it was a sign that the american people don't support communism so of course, the left is upset.

WRONG fuck head.

You assholes attacked our democracy and our Constitution.

Fuck off.

Ya lost an election and then attacked the government

The election was not stolen. Your claims are illegitimate. Any normal person would be very concerned about Jan 6. Trump supporters are fascists and trying to turn this into a dictatorship.

When you think about it, their insecurity over this think is easy to understand. Objectively speaking, Trump was the best POTUS in their lifetimes. But Pelosi and MSM tweaked them into believing otherwise, and as a result they supported a fake with dementia as a replacement, and his sidekick they themselves don't even like.

Those who are weak seek validations for their mistakes.

Trump was the worst President in my memory. I don't need anyone to tell me that. Trump is the one who has mental issues asa well as his supporters.

The election was not stolen. Your claims are illegitimate. Any normal person would be very concerned about Jan 6. Trump supporters are fascists and trying to turn this into a dictatorship.

"Trump supporters are fascists and trying to turn this into a dictatorship."""

And they're too stupid to see it. Since it's highly unlikely they have ever strayed very far from their trailer park or 'holler, they don't know what they are stepping into. They are just doing what Trump tells them to do, and think.

Desperate and Dangerous

The patriots were not really motivated by election fraud; they see the Bi-den long-planned-for takeover as the final nail in coffin that is America's future unless this regime is removed root and branch or seceded from.

I am retired Military. When I review the oath I took 5 times, I don't see any Patriot attacking the Capital Building. But I see about 150 patriots trying to protect it. What I do see is a few thousand traitors who attempted to overthrow our Government, burn idea of the Constitution of the United States and kill the boys in Blue. And it was done by using deadly force. Then I see conspirators like you try and hide those facts. You don't like America, leave.

Forum List

Back