Trumpers lose and lose again

The "biggest loser ever" has $7 billion in the bank and sleeps with a super model.

Any idea where that puts you on the loser graph?

Yeah, exactly. Somewhere below a bi-polar shit-eating insect. Trump's runny shit is more significant than your entire non-existence.
If you believe any of that you are also a very sad individual.

Stann

Do you also not agree that 1+1=2? When I calculate the average life span of US-Americans including abortions then it is not about 80 years but only about 60 years. To close the eyes produces no new reality. If any bacteria or virus would do the same number of abortions which we do on our own "free will" then this would be the worst medical catastrophe the world ever had seen.

Stann

Do you also not agree that 1+1=2? When I calculate the average life span of US-Americans including abortions then it is not about 80 years but only about 60 years. To close the eyes produces no new reality. If any bacteria or virus would do the same number of abortions which we do on our own "free will" then this would be the worst medical catastrophe the world ever had seen.
That is ridiculous.

That is ridiculous.

It's anything else than ridiculous what I said here. You see me not laughing nor smiling. Calculate it on your own then you will see very clear that abortions reduce the average life span of all US-Americans from 100% down to 75% - what's indeed a real medical catastrophe. Only by self-delusions and self-delusional forms of calculations someone is able to ignore this fact. And this fact needs to be ignored in case someone doesn't like to do anything to fight for all and every life - specially for the life of the most helpless human beings. As a result: How many real stories full of life and love never will be written in this neverending sea of sadness here on Earth?

Last edited:
It's anything else than ridiculous what I said here. You see me not laughing nor smiling. Calculate it on your own then you will see very clear that abortions reduce the average life span of all US-Americans from 100% down to 75% - what's indeed a real medical catastrophe. Only by self-delusions and self-delusional forms of calculations someone is able to ignore this fact. And this fact needs to be ignored in case someone doesn't like to do anything to fight for all and every life - specially for the life of the most helpless human beings. As a result: How many real stories full of life and love never will be written in this neverending sea of sadness here on Earth?

You can't include people that never existed in a longevity survey. You're crazy. Ask any actuary.

In the final analysis, Trump is the biggest loser ever. Unfortunately it has cost his followers dearly. They lost their president, they lost their dignity and self-respect because in following a habitual liar they have all but admitted they are fools. And following his advice about covid they are now risking their very lives. The old covid had a .04125 fatality rate. The Delta variant has a .08 fatality rate and it spreads twice as fast. Unfortunately we are seeing breakthrough cases for the vaccinated. By the time the epsilon zeta strain evolves no one will be safe. The task at hand was to get everyone in in the world vaccinated, we can't even get everybody in America vaccinated when it's free. I'm sorry but I believe the human race is going to endure unbelievable suffering because of this. Human beings are losing, the virus is winning. There is no doubt about this. Our ignorance is destroying us.
Brah
Ya totally gotta get the new booster brah

w,w,,s,s,s,,s,s,swkeksksks.jpeg

You can't include people that never existed in a longevity survey. You're crazy. Ask any actuary.

You are mad - not so I. You are not able to live with the guilt that millions of human beings had been murdered in the USA who is in your eyes the highest civiulisition wich ever had existed since the world is existing, But the reality is much sad adn much more easy to understand: The intentiional killing of human begins is never able to be human right. And you need to be banal now - otherwise you are not able to justify this wrongness. But your banality is evil. Human beings are human beings - independent from anyone who kills their lifes. No one ever said the younger are victims of a murder the higher is the moral of a murderer.

In the final analysis, Trump is the biggest loser ever. Unfortunately it has cost his followers dearly. They lost their president, they lost their dignity and self-respect because in following a habitual liar they have all but admitted they are fools. And following his advice about covid they are now risking their very lives. The old covid had a .04125 fatality rate. The Delta variant has a .08 fatality rate and it spreads twice as fast. Unfortunately we are seeing breakthrough cases for the vaccinated. By the time the epsilon zeta strain evolves no one will be safe. The task at hand was to get everyone in in the world vaccinated, we can't even get everybody in America vaccinated when it's free. I'm sorry but I believe the human race is going to endure unbelievable suffering because of this. Human beings are losing, the virus is winning. There is no doubt about this. Our ignorance is destroying us.

You are mad - not so I. You are not able to live with the guilt that millions of human beings had been murdered in the USA who is in your eyes the highest civiulisition wich ever had existed since the world is existing, But the reality is much sad adn much more easy to understand: The intentiional killing of human begins is never able to be human right. And you need to be banal now - otherwise you are not able to justify this wrongness. But your banality is evil. Human beings are human beings - independent from anyone who kills their lifes. No one ever said the younger are victims of a murder the higher is the moral of a murderer.
You are INSANE ! No one ever was murdered by abortion. I have a walnut tree iny front yard, every year I pick up thousands of walnuts because if I didn't the yard would be laid waste by them. If every human conception resulted in a birth ( never happens to begin with ) the planet would be laid waste. GOD gave us minds to use. Wake up already. That would be hell on earth.

You are INSANE !

Do you call god also insane? I say only human beings should not kill human beings. This rule is not really new. I do not see a progress in abortions. Sometimes - very very very seldom - an abortin is necessary. But this not explains millions of victims.

Last edited:
... I have a walnut tree iny front yard, every year I pick up thousands of walnuts because if I didn't the yard would be laid waste by them. If every human conception resulted in a birth ( never happens to begin with ) the planet would be laid waste. GOD gave us minds to use. Wake up already. That would be hell on earth.

And you say I am insane? Strange. What exactly do you call "hell on earth" in this context?

Do you call god also insane? I say only human beings should not kill human beings. This rule is not really new. I do not see a progress in abortions. Sometimes - very very very seldom - an abortin is necessary. But this not explains millions of victims.
Most religious concepts of god / gods is archaic and pitiful. The Creator of the physical universe is more complex than most humans can even imagine. Agreed people should never kill other people , but they do and their are many exceptions. Abortion does not involve killing. Name one person who was murdered by abortion , when is their birth date and social security number. Without those details the police will tell you there is no evidence of a murder
Case closed.

Most religious concepts of god / gods is archaic and pitiful.

No idea what you try to say with such a nonsense statement. The whole universs is archaic - isn't it? But is it pitful? Without gods creation nothing lives.

The Creator of the physical universe is more complex than most humans can even imagine.

Hmm ... and much more simple than most human beings imagine. Some rules are for sure very clear.

Agreed people should never kill other people ,

I never said never in this context - it exist exceptions which confirm this rule. But well-done or not well-done is often not so easy so to see and sometimes only god knows. In principle good deeds are often as invisible as god is invisible on his own. Example: A prevented war never happened - so who is able to know that he prevented this war?

but they do and their are many exceptions. Abortion does not involve killing.

Abortion is nothing else than killing. Older powerful human beings kill younger - and totally helpless - human beings.

Name one person who was murdered by abortion ,

What a sick sentence

when is their birth date and social security number.

And what a weird dark mind. What about to call human beings only human beings when they are able to speak - wo when they are able to study on a university?

Without those details the police will tell you there is no evidence of a murder
Case closed.

"Case closed" = "Delusion perfected"

Keeps only the problem that your regulative "Who is helpless has the right to be killed" is not a satisfying self-made law, pitful Archaican.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back