Trump

Gdjjr

Gold Member
Reaction score
Is not God or a god- neither is Biden or their respective running mates- The Devils wear suits and ties-

The "God" in this Country is The Federal Reserve (and I'm pretty sure they dress quite expensively)- I was just told "I have a choice"- really?- why are my (and ya'll's) choices restricted/limited to just two? Not just this time, but for decades and generations before I was even a gleam in my Daddy's eye- I'm turning 73 in December and I, as well as y'all, are living the results of being told we only have 2 choices- evil (depending on time frame and current events) or less evil depending on who's selling what to whom.

And I get ridiculed? Really? Because I refuse to buy bullshit? Pray tell what exactly has your side done to correct the "evils" perpetrated on Liberty?

This County's Founding Philosophy is based on Liberty- not a Democrat or a Republican- not a POTUS or a congress critter- their No. 1 job is to ignore their No.1 job and get elected or re elected- then sign onto evil- claiming a "moral" something or other- while waging unjust wars (foreign and domestic) the legality of which is never questioned as long as it's "your guy" waging it- but! We have a "choice"- Democrat or Republican - Party members of the Duopoly- the lesser of- really? Why is the "choice" the lesser of and not the best of?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
With the thread title "Trump", you must be expecting a wide range of discussion. He tends to be either bullying or whiny. Rarely anything in between. His 60Minutes interview was an example of is whiny persona.

OP
Gdjjr

Gdjjr

Gold Member
Reaction score
whiny persona.
Look in the mirror oh sainted one- I actually "expected" very little in the way of discussion since I tend to illustrate truth and facts- that, however, requires reading comprehension which very few illustrate- you being one of those in the not very few category-

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List