Trump

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Is not God or a god- neither is Biden or their respective running mates- The Devils wear suits and ties-

The "God" in this Country is The Federal Reserve (and I'm pretty sure they dress quite expensively)- I was just told "I have a choice"- really?- why are my (and ya'll's) choices restricted/limited to just two? Not just this time, but for decades and generations before I was even a gleam in my Daddy's eye- I'm turning 73 in December and I, as well as y'all, are living the results of being told we only have 2 choices- evil (depending on time frame and current events) or less evil depending on who's selling what to whom.

And I get ridiculed? Really? Because I refuse to buy bullshit? Pray tell what exactly has your side done to correct the "evils" perpetrated on Liberty?

This County's Founding Philosophy is based on Liberty- not a Democrat or a Republican- not a POTUS or a congress critter- their No. 1 job is to ignore their No.1 job and get elected or re elected- then sign onto evil- claiming a "moral" something or other- while waging unjust wars (foreign and domestic) the legality of which is never questioned as long as it's "your guy" waging it- but! We have a "choice"- Democrat or Republican - Party members of the Duopoly- the lesser of- really? Why is the "choice" the lesser of and not the best of?

With the thread title "Trump", you must be expecting a wide range of discussion. He tends to be either bullying or whiny. Rarely anything in between. His 60Minutes interview was an example of is whiny persona.

• Banned
whiny persona.
Look in the mirror oh sainted one- I actually "expected" very little in the way of discussion since I tend to illustrate truth and facts- that, however, requires reading comprehension which very few illustrate- you being one of those in the not very few category-

New Topics

Forum List

Back