Trump: Wrong man, wrong time, no ideas or plans

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
It's remotely possible that Trump is holding back his plans to roll back the Progressive Jihad on America - like the same percent of atmospheric CO2 .04%. But after actually supporting Traitor Dubya, my fear is that Trump has mastered the part of Lindsay Graham. Yeah it looks and sounds like he's going to do something, but when he's done the needle won't move - and the base will cheer.

To me we need a President and Congress that will uphold the US Constitution as written; we no longer have that!

Tell me how you will safeguard our 4th Amendment right, before we hit Ctl Alt Del

Tell me how you will eliminate the recently add 5 Infantry Division of armed IRS Agents, before we hit Ctl Alt Del

Tell me how you will completely revamp the FBI, NSA and CIA, including holding their leadership fully accountable, before we hit Ctl Alt Del

Tell me you will eliminate the Department of Education, the first of several hundred Agencies that need to be eliminated

See now why Trump is the wrong man at the wrong time?

It's remotely possible that Trump is holding back his plans to roll back the Progressive Jihad on America - like the same percent of atmospheric CO2 .04%. But after actually supporting Traitor Dubya, my fear is that Trump has mastered the part of Lindsay Graham. Yeah it looks and sounds like he's going to do something, but when he's done the needle won't move - and the base will cheer.

To me we need a President and Congress that will uphold the US Constitution as written; we no longer have that!

Tell me how you will safeguard our 4th Amendment right, before we hit Ctl Alt Del

Tell me how you will eliminate the recently add 5 Infantry Division of armed IRS Agents, before we hit Ctl Alt Del

Tell me how you will completely revamp the FBI, NSA and CIA, including holding their leadership fully accountable, before we hit Ctl Alt Del

Tell me you will eliminate the Department of Education, the first of several hundred Agencies that need to be eliminated

Tell me you are crazy
Tell me you are a loser

People looking to Trump for salvation is sheer insanity.

They are just as crazy as those who think that the only problem with government is Trump.

Well, Mexico will pay for all of it...obviously...just like they did the wall; you know the one that never got built?

He'll tell you whatever you want to hear; just like he did in 2016. Was Hillary arrested? No. Was the wall built? No. Was there an infrastructure bill under the blob? No. Did we pull out of Afghanistan under your blob? No. Did we cut the deficit? No. Are you filing your taxes on a post-card like he said you would be doing? No. Remember he said that he'd make hospitals tell you the price upfront? Did that happen? No. What about the trade war...is China winning or losing?

But you can't wait to vote for him yet again. Why? Because you have a mental disorder that mistakes tough talk for sound policy.

Well, Mexico will pay for all of it...obviously...just like they did the wall; you know the one that never got built?

He'll tell you whatever you want to hear; just like he did in 2016. Was Hillary arrested? No. Was the wall built? No. Was there an infrastructure bill under the blob? No. Did we pull out of Afghanistan under your blob? No. Did we cut the deficit? No. Are you filing your taxes on a post-card like he said you would be doing? No. Remember he said that he'd make hospitals tell you the price upfront? Did that happen? No. What about the trade war...is China winning or losing?

But you can't wait to vote for him yet again. Why? Because you have a mental disorder that mistakes tough talk for sound policy.
Trump got elected saying, "Lock her up"

People are sick of the elites who live above the law

It is embarrassing.

Was he serious about locking her up?

No, but it got him elected.

No serious person thinks they can change such a corrupt out of control government that is custom made for democrats.

Cultists are all the same. Right or left.

People looking to Trump for salvation is sheer insanity.
They are just as crazy as those who think that the only problem with government is Trump.
1662566223374.png

Not many pols have the chops to take on the Federal deep state, Big Tech, the MSM, Hollywood, and academia, and win.

So Biden would send the FBI to raid a home if the diarywasn't real?

View attachment 692958

View attachment 692959
The diary was real, people got arrested for it. That was my point.

Cultists are all the same. Right or left.
More conspiracy nonsense.

Nah....

cultists believe in the cult leader and jettison their previous beliefs for some reward.

Is the blob anything like the other GOP nominees every one of these dickless wonders worshiped in previous elections? Nope.

More conspiracy nonsense.

Nah....

cultists believe in the cult leader and jettison their previous beliefs for some reward.

Is the blob anything like the other GOP nominees every one of these dickless wonders worshiped in previous elections? Nope.
People got arrested for it. It isnt conspiracy.
Biden could fuck his daughter on fifth avenue and not lose one vote.
You people are fucking disgusting!

"people got arrested but its still conspiracy!"
"hunters laptop is conspiracy even though the FBI admitted it was his!"
Because
Cult

Trump got elected saying, "Lock her up"
So the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing is not your bag?
People are sick of the elites who live above the law
So you're not voting for Trump I guess?
Was he serious about locking her up?

No, but it got him elected.
Thats what we need...less serious people leading the nation.
No serious person thinks they can change such a corrupt out of control government that is custom made for democrats.
Yet somehow the "custom made" government is a 50/50 deadlock in the Senate, thin majority in the House and a Supreme Court that is straight out of the NRA wishlist?

People got arrested for it. It isnt conspiracy.
Biden could fuck his daughter on fifth avenue and not lose one vote.
You people are fucking disgusting!
You're calling others disgusting but you're the one talking about a man fucking his daughter.

You are scum.

So the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing is not your bag?

So you're not voting for Trump I guess?

Thats what we need...less serious people leading the nation.

Yet somehow the "custom made" government is a 50/50 deadlock in the Senate, thin majority in the House and a Supreme Court that is straight out of the NRA wishlist?
You should choke on those words.

Forum List

Back