Trump won't commit to peaceful power transfer at surreal press briefing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score

Trump careered from touting miracle vaccines to building supreme court suspense, from insulting a female member of the British royal family to abruptly departing for a mysterious “emergency” phone call. But first, there was the small matter of kneecapping American democracy.

I am guessing that he would need the Generals onside to enforce the coup. Would they back him in this or would they back the Constitution ?

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Trump careered from touting miracle vaccines to building supreme court suspense, from insulting a female member of the British royal family to abruptly departing for a mysterious “emergency” phone call. But first, there was the small matter of kneecapping American democracy.

I am guessing that he would need the Generals onside to enforce the coup. Would they back him in this or would they back the Constitution ?
Last I heard Trump was arming his staff and buying up guns and ammo like crazy for the oval office. he ain't messing around.

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Last I heard Trump was arming his staff and buying up guns and ammo like crazy for the oval office. he ain't messing around.
a rumble?

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The left has yet to concede the 2016 election.

Obama/Biden actually organized a coup against this president, so fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List