Trump won't commit to peaceful power transfer at surreal press briefing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Trump careered from touting miracle vaccines to building supreme court suspense, from insulting a female member of the British royal family to abruptly departing for a mysterious “emergency” phone call. But first, there was the small matter of kneecapping American democracy.

I am guessing that he would need the Generals onside to enforce the coup. Would they back him in this or would they back the Constitution ?

Trump careered from touting miracle vaccines to building supreme court suspense, from insulting a female member of the British royal family to abruptly departing for a mysterious “emergency” phone call. But first, there was the small matter of kneecapping American democracy.

I am guessing that he would need the Generals onside to enforce the coup. Would they back him in this or would they back the Constitution ?
Last I heard Trump was arming his staff and buying up guns and ammo like crazy for the oval office. he ain't messing around.

Last I heard Trump was arming his staff and buying up guns and ammo like crazy for the oval office. he ain't messing around.

a rumble?

The left has yet to concede the 2016 election.

Obama/Biden actually organized a coup against this president, so fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back