Trump Won.... So Why Are Dems Winning?

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
Any doubt there is a concerted effort by Dems and leftists to diminish the legitimacy and effectiveness of Trump's presidency? Everything Trump says or does (or does not do), and the timing of the same, is put under a microscope by the opposition (leftists, Dems and media) and molded to fit their narrative that Trump is an evil and incompetent boob, sometimes requiring a suspension of disbelief for the audience.

Trump won the election. It was legal and valid. It was not a popularity contest. It was a contest to win the most elector votes. That is the way it has always been. There is absolutely no evidence that anyone influenced the outcome of the election (except for James Comey... and Thank God for Comey!). Yet here we are, 3 weeks into Trump administration and it feels like both Trump and the nation are under siege by the left.

The media is largely to blame by this. The DNC and its members are too, for stoking unrest based upon race and economics. There is literally people with iPhones and MacBooks protesting capitalism; women dressing up like vaginas and protesting women's rights... in the one nation on earth that affords people the most civil rights and liberties on the face of the earth. BLM protesting "police brutality" in a country that mandates due process and will not shoot them just for the fuck of it.

Do these people have legitimate gripes? Probably. But they are WAY removed from reality. They need to go to the Third World and protest first. Then maybe I will give a shit about their opinions. This nation has done alright by me and I am grateful. These leftists, however, have every right and opportunity as everyone else and they are not happy. They just don't give a shit. They are ungrateful shits. It is just insane.

We probably need to regroup on the right and put together some sort of concerted PR message in opposition to the leftists. Clearly, with the media in collusion the left has the advantage. But this is going to require us all coming together for this purpose. That means the people like senile old McCain and closeted homo Lindsey Graham are going to have to tow the line.

It appears that Trump's win is not the end of the fight. It is just the beginning. Us on the right need to recognize this and mobilize before it is too late. This is a battle against leftist ideology. Ultimately the left will destroy our nation. The fight is on and we don't even know it. We have the presidency, both houses of Congress, the federal courts, and state governments. Great, huh? Nope, we are still getting our asses kicked. The left is setting the agenda, and they are fighting us tooth and nail. Are they desperate? Nope.

When you got your boot on your enemy's throats you got to snap the spine. You cannot let him get back up.

We need to start organizing some protests of our own against Democrat officials. Demonstrate in front of their houses and offices like they do to Republicans. Do the same thing with fake new reporters. Put up billboards calling them out for their dishonesty and obstruction. Boycott businesses that make liberal political statements. The right has been far too nice and timid in expressing their dissatisfaction with liberalism. They don't speak up because they know they'll be stalked and smeared by the media (like Joe, the plumber), but if enough people get fed up and start expressing their outrage, the press will be too busy defending themselves to smear anybody. Time to start fighting back. The numbers are there, Trump would not have won if they weren't. Everyone who voted for him should speak up and speak up often, let your voices be heard.

• Banned
I'm in! I am all in for demonstrating against the leftists.

If you all couldn't organize protests in 8 years of Obama, who you thought was destroying the world... I'm sorry but you're just not going to be able to accomplish it.

We actually think Trump is going to destroy the world. Our convictions are real, yours were bullshit. When we think someone is going to destroy the world, we protest. You sit on a couch and bitch.

If you all couldn't organize protests in 8 years of Obama, who you thought was destroying the world... I'm sorry but you're just not going to be able to accomplish it.

We actually think Trump is going to destroy the world. Our convictions are real, yours were bullshit.
Um.....we did.....

We actually think Trump is going to destroy the world. Our convictions are real, yours were bullshit. When we think someone is going to destroy the world, we protest. You sit on a couch and bitch.
Then why was Trump inaugurated instead of Hillary, the criminal?

It is easy to see how stupid liberals are, they support people who are the most vile disgusting shit on earth, and attack and belittle people who do more in one day to help the people of the world than they do in a lifetime. That shows real intelligence, real humanity, and real intellect doesn't it cowpatty.

Then why was Trump inaugurated instead of Hillary, the criminal?

Because of the stupid electoral system. It's not like trump won with greater than 0 difference in the popular vote... he was down by nearly 3 million.

Don't act like you're some majority because you won the electoral system.

It is easy to see how stupid liberals are, they support people who are the most vile disgusting shit on earth, and attack and belittle people who do more in one day to help the people of the world than they do in a lifetime. That shows real intelligence, real humanity, and real intellect doesn't it cowpatty.

Trump and his cabinet are literally the most vile disgusting shit on earth. They came from a swamp, that was fed by sewage runoff.

The fact is we are organized, we are just waiting for them to make the right move that brings the tidal wave down on them, We don't want to protest, we don't want to boycott, we don't want to play nice, we want their blood, and their heads on poles. We want them pile in piles as high as a ten story building, and crushed flat with road rollers, burned with gasoline, their ashes spread in a 200 foot deep quarry till it is full, and there is no longer even a trace of them or their genre within a hundred miles of our border.

You people can hardly organize a 100 member potlock dinner, let alone a giant march.

The fact is we are organized, we are just waiting for them to make the right move that brings the tidal wave down on them, We don't want to protest, we don't want to boycott, we don't want to play nice, we want their blood, and their heads on poles. We want them pile in piles as high as a ten story building, and crushed flat with road rollers, burned with gasoline, their ashes spread in a 200 foot deep quarry till it is full, and there is no longer even a trace of them or their genre within a hundred miles of our border.

So basically you want to become worse than Mao Zedong.

Shall I start calling you Maoists too? I mean, you have the whole communism thing as a badge of pride now.

and many of us predicted right,,,with just the legal votes, for all we know, Trump wins by about 7 Million votes,,,but Nooooo,,,the loony left just cannot accept that all illegal votes should count!

Their depends are full....best avoid them and laugh at them.....:lol:
my hypothetical,,,lets say about 100 Million people lived in California,,,Trump already won the other 49 states, but when the votes came in for California, Hillary wins by 3 Million votes nationally,,,,now is it fair that a state with about 40/50 million complete losers should decide the election when the other 49 states went for Trump?

Because of the stupid electoral system.
Yeah, the same system we've always used.

And the one that republicans have lost the popular vote with multiple times, yet still talk about being the "majority".
The one you dumb fucks can't figure out it works. And you can look forward to those 3 million extra votes disappearing before 2020 when the wetbacks are all deported.

Forum List

Back