Trump Won.... So Why Are Dems Winning?

Their depends are full....best avoid them and laugh at them.....:lol:
my hypothetical,,,lets say about 100 Million people lived in California,,,Trump already won the other 49 states, but when the votes came in for California, Hillary wins by 3 Million votes nationally,,,,now is it fair that a state with about 40/50 million complete losers should decide the election when the other 49 states went for Trump?

Stop being such a sore loser. Popular vote matters a lot to trump, and he's very upset about it. So upset he keeps tweeting about it day after day after day, threatening to prop up fake investigations, etc. It's eating at him.

Because of the stupid electoral system.
Yeah, the same system we've always used.

And the one that republicans have lost the popular vote with multiple times, yet still talk about being the "majority".
The one you dumb fucks can't figure out it works. And you can look forward to those 3 million extra votes disappearing before 2020 when the wetbacks are all deported.

Wetbacks... aka back cum stained white conservatives beholden to trump.

Cowpatty you think two states full of liberal treasonist lying vomit should run the country so you are the stupidest pile of cow pattys to ever be a shit baby. You think I'm kidding with the organization, I hope your stupid group of shit keep on thinking they are gonna be okay and we are just gonna keep letting them shit on everyone. When the day opens bright and clear and you turn on CNN or open you little news flash from huffaturd post and the screen goes blank, and you hear screams and slaps, and brains splattering. Then you may guess whats happening after that you probably have about three days if you have a long way to a border. HAHAAHAHAAHA. just stay calm we are the government, and we are here to help you liberal piles of shit find a way home!!!

Because of the stupid electoral system.
Yeah, the same system we've always used.

And the one that republicans have lost the popular vote with multiple times, yet still talk about being the "majority".
The one you dumb fucks can't figure out it works. And you can look forward to those 3 million extra votes disappearing before 2020 when the wetbacks are all deported.

Wetbacks... aka back cum stained white conservatives beholden to trump.
Trump. You mean as in PRESIDENT TRUMP? The guy who's gonna get to appoint 2 or 3 SC justices, build a border wall, bring jobs back to the U.S.? That Trump? :lol:

Any doubt there is a concerted effort by Dems and leftists to diminish the legitimacy and effectiveness of Trump's presidency? Everything Trump says or does (or does not do), and the timing of the same, is put under a microscope by the opposition (leftists, Dems and media) and molded to fit their narrative that Trump is an evil and incompetent boob, sometimes requiring a suspension of disbelief for the audience.

Trump won the election. It was legal and valid. It was not a popularity contest. It was a contest to win the most elector votes. That is the way it has always been. There is absolutely no evidence that anyone influenced the outcome of the election (except for James Comey... and Thank God for Comey!). Yet here we are, 3 weeks into Trump administration and it feels like both Trump and the nation are under siege by the left.

The media is largely to blame by this. The DNC and its members are too, for stoking unrest based upon race and economics. There is literally people with iPhones and MacBooks protesting capitalism; women dressing up like vaginas and protesting women's rights... in the one nation on earth that affords people the most civil rights and liberties on the face of the earth. BLM protesting "police brutality" in a country that mandates due process and will not shoot them just for the fuck of it.

Do these people have legitimate gripes? Probably. But they are WAY removed from reality. They need to go to the Third World and protest first. Then maybe I will give a shit about their opinions. This nation has done alright by me and I am grateful. These leftists, however, have every right and opportunity as everyone else and they are not happy. They just don't give a shit. They are ungrateful shits. It is just insane.

We probably need to regroup on the right and put together some sort of concerted PR message in opposition to the leftists. Clearly, with the media in collusion the left has the advantage. But this is going to require us all coming together for this purpose. That means the people like senile old McCain and closeted homo Lindsey Graham are going to have to tow the line.

It appears that Trump's win is not the end of the fight. It is just the beginning. Us on the right need to recognize this and mobilize before it is too late. This is a battle against leftist ideology. Ultimately the left will destroy our nation. The fight is on and we don't even know it. We have the presidency, both houses of Congress, the federal courts, and state governments. Great, huh? Nope, we are still getting our asses kicked. The left is setting the agenda, and they are fighting us tooth and nail. Are they desperate? Nope.

When you got your boot on your enemy's throats you got to snap the spine. You cannot let him get back up.

You spelled "whining" wrong!

If you all couldn't organize protests in 8 years of Obama, who you thought was destroying the world... I'm sorry but you're just not going to be able to accomplish it.

We actually think Trump is going to destroy the world. Our convictions are real, yours were bullshit.
Um.....we did.....

Why don't libs realize that our protest was held nationwide on November 8th?

Yeah but there is another way to end their reign of terror. All we have to do is gather the storm. The police hate them the military hate them, the decent people of the country hate them, AND the bad ole boys they use as examples of everyone they hate are ready to end them up already at anytime. A few days off won't bother most when you consider how much better off all of our children will be with them gone for good. And think of the space it will leave for all of those babies that wont be murdered. Wouldn't you love just to hold them as they are born, and say I helped keep you from being murdered my child, Welcome to your home with no scum trash to belittle, label, or assault you with their vile disgusting rhetoric of hate.

The fact is we are organized, we are just waiting for them to make the right move that brings the tidal wave down on them, We don't want to protest, we don't want to boycott, we don't want to play nice, we want their blood, and their heads on poles. We want them piled in piles as high as a ten story building, and crushed flat with road rollers, burned with gasoline, their ashes spread in a 200 foot deep quarry till it is full, and there is no longer even a trace of them or their genre within a hundred miles of our border.

You forget the silent majority who don't vote that you liberal piles of rotten shit have harassed for eight years.
Sometimes I write stupid shit on this message board that I worry might get me flagged by the "authorities", but I don't think I have anything to worry about after reading your post. You're way worse than anything I ever wrote. Here you are talking about decapitating Americans, piling their bodies as high as a building and setting them on fire with gasoline.

If you all couldn't organize protests in 8 years of Obama, who you thought was destroying the world... I'm sorry but you're just not going to be able to accomplish it.

We actually think Trump is going to destroy the world. Our convictions are real, yours were bullshit.
Um.....we did.....

Why don't libs realize that our protest was held nationwide on November 8th?

Very much like your whole policy on abortion. You protect the "baby" before it's born, but once it's born you could care less if some corporation tosses it into a meat grinder to make nutritional paste.

I'm cool with you guys being totally unwilling to provide the president support after his inauguration. makes dismantling his presidency all the easier.

Not Americans, liberals. I am just relating to liberals that they are not the only ones who can riot, or that their safeplace may not keep them from being in an unsafe position. The idea that they can continually harass, beat, burn, confront, and violate the RIGHTS of others and just walk away free and clear is wrong and they should be aware that they have pushed the other side to a point that is building not only anger, but preparation for retribution. It is also being sent daily to the government officials that were elected by those whose rights they are crushing. I have seen these things come to a head before, and I promise when the dam breaks there will be things just as I posted, Maybe not one pile, that was a just compilation the actual scope of the events. It is like the actual compilation of all the Jewish casualties of the German camps. Only this time the Nazis will be the ones being interred. The inference that the conservative had eight years to riot, and act like liberals so they were not worried about it now was what prompted the post. They have the idea they can continue to run the country by FORCE and INTIMIDATION. That is not true. They may think so, but they are fooling only themselves.

We actually think Trump is going to destroy the world. Our convictions are real, yours were bullshit. When we think someone is going to destroy the world, we protest. You sit on a couch and bitch.

Bullshit you guys have protested every republican since the 70s.

You guys ate so.full pf shot, there is no principal, just hypocrisy.

Yiu huys applauded the president or iran and invited him.to.speak, but don't like right win americans?

The fact is we are organized, we are just waiting for them to make the right move that brings the tidal wave down on them, We don't want to protest, we don't want to boycott, we don't want to play nice, we want their blood, and their heads on poles. We want them piled in piles as high as a ten story building, and crushed flat with road rollers, burned with gasoline, their ashes spread in a 200 foot deep quarry till it is full, and there is no longer even a trace of them or their genre within a hundred miles of our border.

You forget the silent majority who don't vote that you liberal piles of rotten shit have harassed for eight years.
Sometimes I write stupid shit on this message board that I worry might get me flagged by the "authorities", but I don't think I have anything to worry about after reading your post. You're way worse than anything I ever wrote. Here you are talking about decapitating Americans, piling their bodies as high as a building and setting them on fire with gasoline.

That's your standard conservative right there.

We need to start organizing some protests of our own against Democrat officials. Demonstrate in front of their houses and offices like they do to Republicans. Do the same thing with fake new reporters. Put up billboards calling them out for their dishonesty and obstruction. Boycott businesses that make liberal political statements. The right has been far too nice and timid in expressing their dissatisfaction with liberalism. They don't speak up because they know they'll be stalked and smeared by the media (like Joe, the plumber), but if enough people get fed up and start expressing their outrage, the press will be too busy defending themselves to smear anybody. Time to start fighting back. The numbers are there, Trump would not have won if they weren't. Everyone who voted for him should speak up and speak up often, let your voices be heard.
I'm not sure that's the best plan. People are running away from the dems because they act like retards and their arguments make no sense. I don't think us doing that will help our side. No big protests, no destructive demonstrations, no burning shit. We just simply point out their obvious failures in a peaceful manner. Aaaand, run them over when they block roads. That is actually fun and something we can do on our way to work.

You people were happier when you lost presidential elections.
You think so? I don't see it in my area. I see optomism, happiness, a feeling of being released of the government hand. It could end any day for sure but for now it feels pretty good. You lefties though when you won weren't happy. You had obie, you had obiecare, you had the fags going nuts, you had people claiming special bathrooms and you were never satisfied with any of it.

We're happy now and getting happier by the day. Deport illegals, stop muslims from coming here, get our trade deals in our favor, fix the schools, get rid of obiecare and fix the tax rates.

You weren't happy when you had control, it's not surprising you're less happy when it all is going up in flames.

That's your standard conservative right there.

Not EVEN close bud that also shows how stupid you are, I am only some ways a conservative, other ways I am a liberals worst nightmare unfortunately for you, what you have is a whole lot of people like me who are dissatisfied with your attempts to FORCE us to do ANYTHING at all. They all have the same basic IDEA that no person, especially some lying labeling pile of dogshit is going to force them to do ANYTHING, and if they do they try they will never try again. Your standard conservative is the hundreds of thousands of letters the congress and the president are getting every day.

Forum List

Back