Trump won re-election this weekend

That's right, announcing that you want to destroy Social Security is a huge vote winner.

Oh wait. That was Trump losing the election by an even bigger landslide. That's why the Democrats are already running commercials on it.
Yeah, Republicans have been going to "destroy SS" every 4 years for decades.

.....and throw granny off a cliff.

Try to think for yourself for once in your life.
Now the lying cowards will deny trying to turn SS over to private investment firms.

No, I think the ACTUAL lying cowards here are trying to pretend they didn't cheer when Obama suggested doing the exact same thing.
Link or you're caught lying again.

Trump just showed the children how it's done. Democrats were banking on the MSM to make them look like the good guy but Trumpy waylaid both of them. It's becoming very clear why Trump is President. It's also clear that the Democrat party has become a lawless collection of anarchists and Marxists. MAGA
You are delusional. Seek help.

The conservative tears that will be flowing Dec 11th after most of the mail in votes are counted is going to make me really happy.

I don’t think your tears have stopped flowing since Trump won in ‘16.

Get a grip, goof.

That's right, announcing that you want to destroy Social Security is a huge vote winner.

Oh wait. That was Trump losing the election by an even bigger landslide. That's why the Democrats are already running commercials on it.

Now the lying cowards will deny trying to turn SS over to private investment firms.

No, I think the ACTUAL lying cowards here are trying to pretend they didn't cheer when Obama suggested doing the exact same thing.
Link or you're caught lying again.

I never lie, so a lying shitbag like you has certainly never "caught" me doing it.

Next time you need me to prove that you're either a liar or you have less memory than Joe Biden, you ASK, shitstain. Garbage like you doesn't DEMAND anything.

I laugh at the flailing.
When members of your own party are flooding the population with negative ads about your guy and promoting the elections of your opponents, it may be you who are flailing.

You don't get it.

Trump just showed the children how it's done. Democrats were banking on the MSM to make them look like the good guy but Trumpy waylaid both of them. It's becoming very clear why Trump is President. It's also clear that the Democrat party has become a lawless collection of anarchists and Marxists. MAGA

Delusional the way you were when you refused to remember that Obama signed and championed payroll tax cuts? THAT kind of delusional? Or the kind of delusional you were when you thought you could demand proof and call me a liar for reminding you? Which sort of delusional is Wamose being diagnosed of by the current resident lying dirtbag?

"President Trump won re-election this weekend with his four executive orders."

"I know the polls keep trying to convince me that Joe Biden, most likely suffering from dementia, is leading President Trump but I just don’t buy it.

And neither do the Democrats.

Because if they did they wouldn’t be so desperate to push through unlimited mail-in voting as their political hill to die on.

And die on it they have."

_____

I think this blogger is on the verge of identifying the phenomenon which is causing Democrats to run lemming-like off a cliff and destroy their party.

They make up shit. You can see half-wit talking heads like Brian Stelter spouting the same talking points smart operatives like Axelrod has given them late the night before. The Pravda-like Media repeats the non-sense---writes it up to where it sounds better and better.

Nobody contest them....nobody that matters, nobody except Heartland Hayseeds call them out, and they simply don't count in the conversation---they are not in the Bubble....with the result that these assholes start to believe their own bullshit.

Some call it Confirmation Bias; some call it Blind Partisanship; some call it Stupidity, but the irony is that it is very their own Propaganda Operations which has turned them into Lemmings and have them racing towards a cliff.

______

It would all be so much fun to watch, except the Democrats are clearly going to try to steal the Election with the Mail-in B.S. and it will cause a Constitutional Crisis which will be the worse since 1860---which was the last time the Democrats went completely Bat-Shit Crazy.

______
The crap propaganda you believe....

Sources close to the Fat Lady say she refuses to sing until November..

Stacy Abrahams isn't even running

If the requirements for running for an office was having an IQ of 50 or more Stacy Abrahams would never qualify.

Neither would 85% of any of the other Democrats in the US. Biden would certainly be out.

The ACLU wants to abolish all 187 agencies of the Department of Homeland Security. Communist democrats think its a good idea.
What a load of crap. Link?
Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Tying Planned Parenthood abortion funding and no signature check for mail in voting and no voter Ids at the polls to unemployment benefits shows what pieces of shit Dims are.
And forget tying in funding for renovating the White House and building a new FBI building....

"I know the polls keep trying to convince me that Joe Biden, most likely suffering from dementia, is leading President Trump but I just don’t buy it.

Because if they did they wouldn’t be so desperate to push through unlimited mail-in voting as their political hill to die on.

_____

I think this blogger is on the verge of identifying the phenomenon which is causing Democrats to run lemming-like off a cliff and destroy their party.

They make up shit. You can see half-wit talking heads like Brian Stelter spouting the same talking points smart operatives like Axelrod has given them late the night before. The Pravda-like Media repeats the non-sense---writes it up to where it sounds better and better.

Nobody contest them....nobody that matters, nobody except Heartland Hayseeds call them out, and they simply don't count in the conversation---they are not in the Bubble....with the result that these assholes start to believe their own bullshit.

Some call it Confirmation Bias; some call it Blind Partisanship; some call it Stupidity, but the irony is that it is very their own Propaganda Operations which has turned them into Lemmings and have them racing towards a cliff.

______

It would all be so much fun to watch, except the Democrats are clearly going to try to steal the Election with the Mail-in B.S. and it will cause a Constitutional Crisis which will be the worse since 1860---which was the last time the Democrats went completely Bat-Shit Crazy.

______

Pot, meet kettle.

Tying Planned Parenthood abortion funding and no signature check for mail in voting and no voter Ids at the polls to unemployment benefits shows what pieces of shit Dims are.
And forget tying in funding for renovating the White House and building a new FBI building....
I agree with you. But if we were ever going to renovate the White House, now would be the time. The superior good taste of Melania coupled with the can do know how of Trumpie would assure a great outcome. MAGA

Interesting how none of these leftists were panicked over "danger to Social Security" when Obama advocated payroll tax cuts.

Not being cult morons, we understand the different between a tax cut and total elimination.

Are you pretending not to understand that simple difference because you're a moron, or it is deliberate dishonesty on your part?

If you'd like to claim both categories -- that you're both dishonest and stupid -- I think everyone would accept that.

The ACLU wants to abolish all 187 agencies of the Department of Homeland Security. Communist democrats think its a good idea.
What a load of crap. Link?
Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Sounds like a fine idea. Sorry I get in a rut because 99% of your ideas of pure crap propaganda. And actually the ACLU wants to break it up and put it into different agencies so they can get better oversight.

Sources close to the Fat Lady say she refuses to sing until November..

Stacy Abrahams isn't even running

If the requirements for running for an office was having an IQ of 50 or more Stacy Abrahams would never qualify.

Neither would 85% of any of the other Democrats in the US. Biden would certainly be out.
you have never heard her talk then she's Harvard and a Rhodes scholar for crying out loud dumbass lol

_____

______

______

Pot, meet kettle.
to be brainwashed you have to have a falsehood you believe in. I don't. Mean while everything you know is garbage propaganda. All your phony scandals and conspiracy theories are nonsense. The whole world agrees.

Trump has made making a fool of himself a regular routine. He is even making funnier gaffes than Biden. He has trouble speaking and even trouble walking. He is an old worn-out obese unhealthy guy in the beginning stages of senility

Beginning?

Delusional the way you were when you refused to remember that Obama signed and championed payroll tax cuts? THAT kind of delusional? Or the kind of delusional you were when you thought you could demand proof and call me a liar for reminding you? Which sort of delusional is Wamose being diagnosed of by the current resident lying dirtbag?
Most people recognize the difference between a tax cut and a temporary tax deferral such as Slow Don is suggesting.
A distortion is a form of lying. Referring to a negotiated tax cut as similar to Slow Don's stunt is distortion.

Forum List

Back