Trump won re-election this weekend

"President Trump won re-election this weekend with his four executive orders."

"I know the polls keep trying to convince me that Joe Biden, most likely suffering from dementia, is leading President Trump but I just don’t buy it.

And neither do the Democrats.

Because if they did they wouldn’t be so desperate to push through unlimited mail-in voting as their political hill to die on.

And die on it they have."

_____

I think this blogger is on the verge of identifying the phenomenon which is causing Democrats to run lemming-like off a cliff and destroy their party.

They make up shit. You can see half-wit talking heads like Brian Stelter spouting the same talking points smart operatives like Axelrod has given them late the night before. The Pravda-like Media repeats the non-sense---writes it up to where it sounds better and better.

Nobody contest them....nobody that matters, nobody except Heartland Hayseeds call them out, and they simply don't count in the conversation---they are not in the Bubble....with the result that these assholes start to believe their own bullshit.

Some call it Confirmation Bias; some call it Blind Partisanship; some call it Stupidity, but the irony is that it is very their own Propaganda Operations which has turned them into Lemmings and have them racing towards a cliff.

______

It would all be so much fun to watch, except the Democrats are clearly going to try to steal the Election with the Mail-in B.S. and it will cause a Constitutional Crisis which will be the worse since 1860---which was the last time the Democrats went completely Bat-Shit Crazy.

______

Every Trump supporter receives their talking points from Trump. They are incapable of independent thought. Mail-in voting is not stealing anything. You people oppose it because it hurts Trump. The larger the turnout, the greater the chance Trump will lose and lose decisively.

This from the dumb bitch who's freaking out on another thread because Republicans aren't all saying the same things about Kamala Harris. Which is it, Mensa Girl? Are we all "incapable of independent thought, getting talking points", or are we "needing to get our story straight" because - GASP! - we aren't all expressing the same opinions?

"I just KNOW mail-in voting is wonderful, so you can't POSSIBLY be opposed to it for the reasons you say. It MUST be a lie to help Trump, because no one can EVER think the truth is different from what I've decided!"

I don't even trust you to reliably tell me what YOU think, so why would you think you have anything of value to say to me about what I think? You can wow us with your ability to read our minds when you finally manage to find your own.

Dimwingers have to go to court to stop Trump from helping unemployed and working class folks make ends meet.

Not a good position to be in.

No they don't. All they have to do is watch as nothing happens. Then they will realize if they don't already how empty Trump's EOs are.

One wonders, in that case, what you're going to say when they don't "just watch".

Actually, I don't wonder. You'll think whatever they tell you to think.

I dont know if that in itself won the election but it did two things, it demonstrated that he helps regular working americans and puts them first and he made Nancy Pulousy look like a jackass...Im sure he garnered votes from that move

"I know the polls keep trying to convince me that Joe Biden, most likely suffering from dementia, is leading President Trump but I just don’t buy it.

Because if they did they wouldn’t be so desperate to push through unlimited mail-in voting as their political hill to die on.

_____

I think this blogger is on the verge of identifying the phenomenon which is causing Democrats to run lemming-like off a cliff and destroy their party.

They make up shit. You can see half-wit talking heads like Brian Stelter spouting the same talking points smart operatives like Axelrod has given them late the night before. The Pravda-like Media repeats the non-sense---writes it up to where it sounds better and better.

Nobody contest them....nobody that matters, nobody except Heartland Hayseeds call them out, and they simply don't count in the conversation---they are not in the Bubble....with the result that these assholes start to believe their own bullshit.

Some call it Confirmation Bias; some call it Blind Partisanship; some call it Stupidity, but the irony is that it is very their own Propaganda Operations which has turned them into Lemmings and have them racing towards a cliff.

______

It would all be so much fun to watch, except the Democrats are clearly going to try to steal the Election with the Mail-in B.S. and it will cause a Constitutional Crisis which will be the worse since 1860---which was the last time the Democrats went completely Bat-Shit Crazy.

______
So you're OP doesn't actually have anything to do with the link you provided. It's "on the verge"

Good thing you're pro trump

i thought that the fact that Biden still doesnt know where he is, alone, has already cost Biden the election

Everybody else knows that Biden has been in his basement for the past few months... except Biden.
Today's he's in the White House. 306-232
Troll

Day 1 of Quid Pro Joe? Fuck Americans RIGHT UP THE ASS!!!

How perfect.

The left is gonna pay for this. I guarantee you.

_____

______

______

All I can say is...

e390c2873b03107d21d564ddcec582b6.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

i thought that the fact that Biden still doesnt know where he is, alone, has already cost Biden the election

Everybody else knows that Biden has been in his basement for the past few months... except Biden.
Troll

How perfect.

:10:

Troll

How perfect.

You’re not gonna do shit junior

Forum List

Back