Trump Wins South Carolina Straight To The White House in November

wrathbone

Feb 13, 2016
New York
Trump wins South Carolina and dominates the polls rattling his opposition on the Right and Left. He's poised to take it all .....so....lets get real and start thinking of a seriously, qualified VP and stealthy cabinet. I'm looking at Kasich for VP and still on the fence regarding Secretary of state and chief staff...Go......>>>>>>>>

Trump wins South Carolina and dominates the polls rattling his opposition on the Right and Left. He's poised to take it all .....so....lets get real and start thinking of a seriously, qualified VP and stealthy cabinet. I'm looking at Kasich for VP and still on the fence regarding Secretary of state and chief staff...Go......>>>>>>>>
Nonsense.

It's still much too early.

Democrats would love nothing more than to run against Trump:

“Trump is the most unpopular candidate of either party when the entire U.S. population is taken into account -- and that he has a higher unfavorable rating than any nominated candidate from either of the two major parties going back to the 1992 election when we began to track favorability using the current format.”

Trump's Negative Image

Carson could get appointed Surgeon General....possibly.....It's Trump all the way though, comrades....the Capitalist rocket is about to take off and everyone will prosper, Baby-Cakes....hahahahhhaaaaa

Newt....Chief of staff.
Powell....Head of VA.
Sanders...Head of EPA.
Pirro.....Supreme Court.
Gowdy.....Attorney General
Bolton...Sec of State
Brewer.....DHS
Cruz.....DHHS.

Newt....That's funny....like that....Bolton....Funny list.....

47 States left to go and your acting as though it's over? I don't think Cruz and rubio are just going to go away. We should take it straight to the convention if we have to

Forum List

Back