Trump Wins On Content

Alabama 's Football coach Nick Saban just said he may or may not accept the results of the next football game due to possibly biased officials ...we will have to see once the final gun goes off whether or not I accept the results ..Saban appeared to be under the influence of a hallucinogenic drug at the time
very relevant and helpful to the topic. Thank you.

Just think, in January, Trump will have his finger on the button...

...the button on the remote to change the channel during President Hillary Clinton's inauguration ceremony!:afro:
why would he have to do that?
The only reason I would even turn on the television to see that is if there was a real threat of her being offed during the ceremony, that I would not want to miss.

Trump lost the debate because his performance won't move the polls enough to overtake Clinton's 7 point lead,

or her 120 electoral vote lead.
Republicans despondent that Trump threw away final debate
Source: Politico

Donald Trump’s rocky performance on the final debate stage did little to allay his party’s concerns that the GOP is headed for an electoral catastrophe up and down the ticket.

In interviews with over a dozen senior Republican strategists, not one said Trump did anything to change the trajectory of a contest that is growing further out of reach. And many said they were deeply distressed by Trump’s refusal to accept the results of the Nov. 8 election, an eyebrow-raising moment already dominating headlines.

With Trump’s prospects for securing 270 electoral votes growing dimmer by the day, many Republicans have turned their focus to the gritty, unpleasant task of protecting the party’s congressional majorities. Trump, they said, did little to buttress the GOP ticket — and may have worsened its position by repeating his claim that the election is rigged, something congressional Republicans are sure to be pressed on in the days to come.

Immediately after Trump’s remark, several party higher-ups, including South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham and Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake, took to Twitter to distance themselves from it.

Read more: Republicans despondent that Trump threw away final debate

One cannot accept the results of something that has not yet occurred.

I find it interesting the Democrats get so giddy over what Graham or Flake or McCain may say, when so many Republican voters have written them off as nothing more than placeholders.

Pence said the same thing as Graham etc.

Trump lost the debate because his performance won't move the polls enough to overtake Clinton's 7 point lead,

or her 120 electoral vote lead.
Republicans despondent that Trump threw away final debate
Source: Politico

Donald Trump’s rocky performance on the final debate stage did little to allay his party’s concerns that the GOP is headed for an electoral catastrophe up and down the ticket.

In interviews with over a dozen senior Republican strategists, not one said Trump did anything to change the trajectory of a contest that is growing further out of reach. And many said they were deeply distressed by Trump’s refusal to accept the results of the Nov. 8 election, an eyebrow-raising moment already dominating headlines.

With Trump’s prospects for securing 270 electoral votes growing dimmer by the day, many Republicans have turned their focus to the gritty, unpleasant task of protecting the party’s congressional majorities. Trump, they said, did little to buttress the GOP ticket — and may have worsened its position by repeating his claim that the election is rigged, something congressional Republicans are sure to be pressed on in the days to come.

Immediately after Trump’s remark, several party higher-ups, including South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham and Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake, took to Twitter to distance themselves from it.

Read more: Republicans despondent that Trump threw away final debate

One cannot accept the results of something that has not yet occurred.

I find it interesting the Democrats get so giddy over what Graham or Flake or McCain may say, when so many Republican voters have written them off as nothing more than placeholders.

Pence said the same thing as Graham etc.

The particulars please.

I loved when Hillary had another "Abe Lincoln " moment when she put her open borders statement into the context of energy policy. I wonder if the Russians were behind that ruse.

Trump supporters you can work it out

can-stock-photo_csp4404408.jpg

I loved when Hillary had another "Abe Lincoln " moment when she put her open borders statement into the context of energy policy. I wonder if the Russians were behind that ruse.

Sadly the left loons will buy that lame excuse.

You know who must be loving Trump's self-destruction?
All those carpenters, plumbers and drywallers who did work for him but never got paid.

Trump lost when he said he might not accept the results of the election.

Nothing else matters.

Silly. If there is evidence of cheating, why should he accept it?
31 cases of voter fraud out of a billion votes cast in the last 16 years.

Trump's petulance calling every defeat of his "rigged" is not just immature, but highly irresponsible.

Elections Expert: "We Now Have 4 Million Ineligible and Dead Voters on American Voter Rolls" (VIDEO)

.0000032% in person voter fraud.

I'm with Mr Trump. I will wait and see what I think about the results before I would accept her winning. I am ready to join up in Mr Trump's army of resistance to this rigged travesty

What you think about the results is irrelevant. America had to accept the travesty of George W. Bush in 2000 and endure his vanity war and financial crash of 2008, so gird your loins to accept Hillary in 2016.
Hillary voted for it too so you need to pop your head out of your loins.

Voting to give the president the deciding power does not mean she or anyone else in Congress made the decision to invade and occupy Iraq. That decision was made by President Bushes.

I'm with Mr Trump. I will wait and see what I think about the results before I would accept her winning. I am ready to join up in Mr Trump's army of resistance to this rigged travesty

What you think about the results is irrelevant. America had to accept the travesty of George W. Bush in 2000 and endure his vanity war and financial crash of 2008, so gird your loins to accept Hillary in 2016.

Voting to give the president the deciding power does not mean she or anyone else in Congress made the decision to invade and occupy Iraq. That decision was made by President Bushes.
Dumb spin. They were voting on the invasion.

H.J.Res. 114 (107th): Authorization for Use of Military Force Against ... -- Senate Vote #237 -- Oct 11, 2002

Chris Wallace did a good job.

I wouldn't let the skanky lying bitch on my property.

Do you not listen to the debates? Trump is going to put us more deeply in debt than Hillary. Bush tried the tax cuts and we went into recession and he ruined the balanced budget. His plan is moronic.

His tariffs plans are just another tax on us. Tariffs do not work. They will kill our exports and put us in recession.

H.J.Res. 114 (107th): Authorization for Use of Military Force Against ... -- Senate Vote #237 -- Oct 11, 2002

SEC. 3. AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES.

(a) Authorization.--The President is authorized to use the Armed
Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and
appropriate in order to--
(1) defend the national security of the United States
against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and
(2) enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council
resolutions regarding Iraq.

(b) Presidential Determination.--In connection with the exercise of
the authority granted in subsection (a) to use force the President
shall, prior to such exercise or as soon thereafter as may be feasible,
but no later than 48 hours after exercising such authority, make
available to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the
President pro tempore of the Senate his determination that--
(1) reliance by the United States on further diplomatic or
other peaceful means alone either (A) will not adequately
protect the national security of the United States against the
continuing threat posed by Iraq or (B) is not likely to lead to
enforcement of all relevant United Nations Security Council
resolutions regarding Iraq; and
(2) acting pursuant to this joint resolution is consistent
with the United States and other countries continuing to take
the necessary actions against international terrorist and
terrorist organizations, including those nations, organizations,
or persons who planned, authorized, committed or aided the
terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.

He was given the power to decide. That he didn't meet the 2factors laid out in the AUMF. Namely Iraq posed no serious threat to the worlds remaining super power. We agreed to SCR 1441 but renegged on our commitment. Iraq was not involved in the 9-11 attacks

Do you not listen to the debates? Trump is going to put us more deeply in debt than Hillary. Bush tried the tax cuts and we went into recession and he ruined the balanced budget. His plan is moronic.

His tariffs plans are just another tax on us. Tariffs do not work. They will kill our exports and put us in recession.
Increased business = more taxes. You left that part out.

SEC. 3. AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES.

(a) Authorization.--The President is authorized to use the Armed
Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and
appropriate in order to--
(1) defend the national security of the United States
against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and
(2) enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council
resolutions regarding Iraq.

(b) Presidential Determination.--In connection with the exercise of
the authority granted in subsection (a) to use force the President
shall, prior to such exercise or as soon thereafter as may be feasible,
but no later than 48 hours after exercising such authority, make
available to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the
President pro tempore of the Senate his determination that--
(1) reliance by the United States on further diplomatic or
other peaceful means alone either (A) will not adequately
protect the national security of the United States against the
continuing threat posed by Iraq or (B) is not likely to lead to
enforcement of all relevant United Nations Security Council
resolutions regarding Iraq; and
(2) acting pursuant to this joint resolution is consistent
with the United States and other countries continuing to take
the necessary actions against international terrorist and
terrorist organizations, including those nations, organizations,
or persons who planned, authorized, committed or aided the
terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.

He was given the power to decide. That he didn't meet the 2factors laid out in the AUMF. Namely Iraq posed no serious threat to the worlds remaining super power. We agreed to SCR 1441 but renegged on our commitment. Iraq was not involved in the 9-11 attacks
So you think they held a vote to give him powers he already had. LOL, dumbfuck.

You left out bush just tried that and it failed miserably. Your memory that short? We went into recession. The balanced budget was lost. Repubs can't be this stupid.

You left out bush just tried that and it failed miserably. Your memory that short? We went into recession. The balanced budget was lost. Repubs can't be this stupid.
You like to rewrite history to suit yourself. The rebate was about $300 on average, I remember that's what mine was. The Dims created the housing crisis by leaning on banks to make shaky loans. Lots of people capitalized on the low interest or variable interest loans to flip homes. Giving people some of their money back didn't cause the recession. Dumbfucks like you think it's all the government's money anyway.

Forum List

Back