Trump Wins On Content

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Chris Wallace did a good job.

I wouldn't let the skanky lying bitch on my property.

I'm with Mr Trump. I will wait and see what I think about the results before I would accept her winning. I am ready to join up in Mr Trump's army of resistance to this rigged travesty

Trump lost when he said he might not accept the results of the election.

Nothing else matters.

If you were the Manager of a Major League Baseball team, would you agree that under no circumstances would you protest Game 7 of the World Series before the Series even started? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Nothing else matters.

Silly. If there is evidence of cheating, why should he accept it?

Because if you demand an election be perfect before you'll accept the results, you are taking the position that elections serve no legitimate purpose.

What is the alternative?

I'm with Mr Trump. I will wait and see what I think about the results before I would accept her winning. I am ready to join up in Mr Trump's army of resistance to this rigged travesty

You're just "bleeding from your....whatever" tonight. Maybe you'll feel better tomorrow

I won't accept it regardless. I didn't vote for her,I know its all being rigged against Trump and I expect her to "win" and I hope he refuses to accept it. Best thing he can do.

Nothing else matters.

Because if you demand an election be perfect before you'll accept the results, you are taking the position that elections serve no legitimate purpose.

What is the alternative?
You would be correct. They serve no LEGITIMATE purpose.

ffs-jpg.94469

Nothing else matters.

What is the alternative?
You would be correct. They serve no LEGITIMATE purpose.

Go back to Russia, fascist.
I think you would be more at home under that system.

Nothing else matters.

What is the alternative?

Clear the rolls following every presidential election.

Proof of citizenship upon re-registering.

Forum List

Back