Trump Wins At SCOTUS...Constitutional Prejections Remain!

if you buy into this TDS propaganda, you're an idiot.
Trumps SC picks aren't your besties anymore?

"In a 7-2 decision that surprised many court observers, the Supreme Court on Thursday ruled that President Donald Trump cannot block a subpoena from the Manhattan district attorney seeking his tax returns.
Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, who were nominated by Trump, both joined the majority in ruling against the president."
I bet Trump is losing it right this very moment.

They ruled properly. This was about absolute immunity, and they found that no president has absolute immunity.

I don't know what your infantile interpretation might be, but they ruled properly.

This is a problem because there are many NY DA's set up /financed and placed by Sorros for sake of the progressives lawless not lawful means opposite a DA's duty.

If this DA's office has such loyalty or moles within then privacy will be a joke and purpose of the NY law suits and investigations will be to leak the info to the media for propaganda spin purposes to interfere and manipulate the elections. Will Nadler be involved gathering this privacy info? You betcha! Abuse of power is his thing. If you are gonna make this ruling knowing about the abuse of powers, leaks, election intereferences then you better have strict punishment for abuses and violations of the law, which NY does not. Once again I remind you the Left is using the Devils playbook from the Movie "Devils Advocate" with Al Pacino. This will not end well, the Supreme court just brought the ball into the Devils court, and he doesn't play fair.

Last edited:
1594319084239.jpeg

if you buy into this TDS propaganda, you're an idiot.
Trumps SC picks aren't your besties anymore?

"In a 7-2 decision that surprised many court observers, the Supreme Court on Thursday ruled that President Donald Trump cannot block a subpoena from the Manhattan district attorney seeking his tax returns.
Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, who were nominated by Trump, both joined the majority in ruling against the president."
I bet Trump is losing it right this very moment.

They ruled properly. This was about absolute immunity, and they found that no president has absolute immunity.

I don't know what your infantile interpretation might be, but they ruled properly.
If anything good was in his tax returns it would have been leaked long ago.

Democrats don't even know what they hope to find. They are so dumb they think trump's tax returns will prove he is a Russian spy.

The SC punted it back to the lower courts, where, if I'm not mistaken, Trumpybear has lost most of the time.

No surprise here. They must have PROBABE CAUSE or REASONABLE SUSPICION and any public release will result in criminal and civil consequences. Just like everyone else.

Link coming.

Last edited:
New York, New York...

“Trump has significant state law criminal exposure in connection with his hush money payments (for which his fixer Michael Cohen has already gone to jail on federal charges) — and more,” the pair wrote. “Trump cannot pardon himself for state law offenses on his way out the door. And the Justice Department’s position that a sitting president cannot be indicted does not bind New York state authorities.”

Donnie is a tax cheat. Gets loans from criminals. What could he be fuming about?

Forum List

Back