TRUMP WINS AGAIN! "US, Mexico reach agreement on border crisis and tariffs"

Losers voted for this failure of a president. If the Hague determines the US owes Korea money a plane load of cash will be going there. N. Korea wasn't any problem for us during Obama.

They weren't? My God man, stay away from CNN. They are keeping you totally uninformed.

They weren't. How about you stay away from fox and other alt-right media. They have you so uninformed you think night is day.

Under DumBama, NK was testing missiles left and right. They have even made threats against the US. Need links, just ask; glad to provide.

DumBama was the weakest leader we've had since Carter.

They are testing missiles now. They have made threats during the Trump administration. Trump is the worst and most crooked president in modern times.

Losers voted for this failure of a president. If the Hague determines the US owes Korea money a plane load of cash will be going there. N. Korea wasn't any problem for us during Obama.

They weren't? My God man, stay away from CNN. They are keeping you totally uninformed.

They weren't. How about you stay away from fox and other alt-right media. They have you so uninformed you think night is day.

Under DumBama, NK was testing missiles left and right. They have even made threats against the US. Need links, just ask; glad to provide.

They are testing missiles now. They have made threats during the Trump administration. Trump is the worst and most crooked president in modern times.

Yes they did until Trump threatened them right back. "My button is bigger than yours and mine works!"

But after Trump met with Un, those tests stopped and so did the threats. He recently fired off a few more, but an isolated incident unlike when DumBama was handling international affairs.

A joke of an administration. What a shot show.
He is stopping illegal immigration, I know that makes you mad. But I'm not tired of winning!
He is not and he will never be able to ;).

You don't know that. But Trump taking action on people before they even get close to our border is certainly a way to slow it down a lot.
Trump has been barking about building a secure wall border and halting the illegal immigration, none of that has happened.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So what's the difference now with the orange pig? Who glorifies the dictator. But yet he is flexing his muscles against Iran.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Yes they did until Trump threatened them right back. "My button is bigger than yours and mine works!"

But after Trump met with Un, those tests stopped and so did the threats. He recently fired off a few more, but an isolated incident unlike when DumBama was handling international affairs.

Wrong.

trump-2-more-years.jpg

If that happens you lose.

YES just the THREAT OF A 5% TARIFF and the U.S. wins everything Trump wanted...suck it up ABNORMALS!!!!!

Actually this is a climb down by Trump as the GOP pulled in the reigns again...

President Donald Trump announced planned tariffs on Mexican goods will not go into effect as scheduled after his administration and Mexican officials reached an agreement on immigration policy Friday. However, officials from both countries told the New York Times the concessions made by Mexico were not actually new, and had actually been agreed to by the neighbors in March.

Mexico Agreed to Take Border Actions Months Before Trump Announced Tariff Deal

So Trump got the balls cut from him.... So he starts a crisis and then gets the curly finger, stops the crisis and you praise him...

That will do Donny, have another cheese burger....

YES just the THREAT OF A 5% TARIFF and the U.S. wins everything Trump wanted...suck it up ABNORMALS!!!!!

Trump said they promised to take 'strong measures', which is not definable. Thus they'll keep their end of the bargain doing nothing more.
bvk37jqdh0331.jpg

So we aren't having the tariffs that nobody in the administration knew how to adminster and Mexico agrees to help more on the metrics this administration couldn't provide?

Illegal aliens and their trafficked children are literally the Life Blood of the democrat Party

Democrats are bigots who will never be able to accept differing opinions. Democrats refuse to do their elected job of passing legislature that will keep our country secure and prosperous. Democrats sell out the American people for votes. Democrats are unfit to rule.

President Donald Trump announced planned tariffs on Mexican goods will not go into effect as scheduled after his administration and Mexican officials reached an agreement on immigration policy Friday. However, officials from both countries told the New York Times the concessions made by Mexico were not actually new, and had actually been agreed to by the neighbors in March.

So Trump got the balls cut from him.... So he starts a crisis and then gets the curly finger, stops the crisis and you praise him...

Really?
To be such a "Climb Down", you and your communist buds sure are posting a TON of hate posts over it.
Struck a nerve likely.

So Trump made the deal in March. Is there a point behind this besides this extremely weak and transparent attempt to discredit the President? If this works, he will stop the flow of illegals from central America, no thanks to Democrats.

So what's the difference now with the orange pig? Who glorifies the dictator. But yet he is flexing his muscles against Iran.

He's glorifying Un? How, just because he's trying to work out a non-violent deal with him? What do you cultist want, Trump threatening every country with military action if they don't meet our expectations? I thought you on the left were so against war for virtually any situation? The only time military action is acceptable by a President who didn't serve himself is if it's Bill Clinton or DumBama.

He is stopping illegal immigration, I know that makes you mad. But I'm not tired of winning!

You don't know that. But Trump taking action on people before they even get close to our border is certainly a way to slow it down a lot.
Trump has been barking about building a secure wall border and halting the illegal immigration, none of that has happened.

And why is that? Who stopped him? Who shutdown the government for the longest period of time in our history over not funding the wall?

There were 12 missile test under Obama, there have been 19 under Trump...so far.

It is now, or Mexico will pay. Not tired of winning!

It is now, or Mexico will pay. Not tired of winning!

The democrat Party will also pay for Our Wall

Poor baby, did you lose because the tariffs were cancelled? Lol!
Huh? How did I loose ? Explain.

Why else would you be upset that we struck a deal with Mexico and tariffs will not be imposed?
I say impose them so it can be felt in ordinary Americans pockets and have a sweet effect on the economy.

We got what we wanted, why impose a tariff?

Forum List

Back