TRUMP WINS AGAIN! "US, Mexico reach agreement on border crisis and tariffs"

He is stopping illegal immigration, I know that makes you mad. But I'm not tired of winning!
He is not and he will never be able to ;).
Yeah because your predictions about Trump has been right. Lol
Always.
No wall
No best health care system
No erasing deficit.
You were saying?

so it is no different than it was before Trump.
Looking at the deficit he made it worse.

Again, no different than the previous presidents and probably no different than the future presidents, why did you expect anything different?

Always.
No wall
No erasing deficit.
You were saying?
He has kept every promise he could. With all the opposition to him. I think he has done a great job.
I stated the wall, health care and most importantly the deficit.

You know what teump did? Bandaided a gushing wound. Is like those idiots that max their credit cards thinking it will pay itself.
How did he make things better if the us owes more?

You are right, he has done nothing differently than the last few presidents.
Worse...in times where a president inherit a good economy he should be cutting thr debt as he promised to do...but instead he added a record number to the debt. So I'd say worse.

Always.
No wall
No erasing deficit.
You were saying?
He has kept every promise he could. With all the opposition to him. I think he has done a great job.

You know what teump did? Bandaided a gushing wound. Is like those idiots that max their credit cards thinking it will pay itself.

Worse...in times where a president inherit a good economy he should be cutting thr debt as he promised to do...but instead he added a record number to the debt. So I'd say worse.

Name a president that had a national debt lower when they left office than when they entered office.

Always. No wall. No best health care system. No erasing deficit. You were saying?
I wonder if he has done so despite the Dem/MSM obstruction or to spite them. No doubt he has whipped their bitter butts while revealing just how anti-American they are. They have made clear they would much rather the US crash & burn than succeed and prosper with Trump as our prez.

You will note it doesn't matter what he does or says their hatred for him and this country grows by the minute.

Always.
No wall
No erasing deficit.
You were saying?

Obama out spent all presidents combined. Didn't hear you complain then.

The more Trump proves his worth the dumber progs become. Shame they don't run an experiment to support that. I know I'm right, many of you know it too.

Always.
No wall
No erasing deficit.
You were saying?

And none of it went to Democrat spending?

He is stopping illegal immigration, I know that makes you mad. But I'm not tired of winning!

You don't know that. But Trump taking action on people before they even get close to our border is certainly a way to slow it down a lot.
Trump has been barking about building a secure wall border and halting the illegal immigration, none of that has happened.

And why is that? Who stopped him? Who shutdown the government for the longest period of time in our history over not funding the wall?
He did. And he said to blame him for it...you wanna lie about that ?

No, he did say blame him, but the reality is Congress is the entity that spends the money for this country. They refused to give Trump any money for the wall.

They weren't? My God man, stay away from CNN. They are keeping you totally uninformed.

They weren't. How about you stay away from fox and other alt-right media. They have you so uninformed you think night is day.

Under DumBama, NK was testing missiles left and right. They have even made threats against the US. Need links, just ask; glad to provide.

DumBama was the weakest leader we've had since Carter.
So what's the difference now with the orange pig? Who glorifies the dictator. But yet he is flexing his muscles against Iran.

He's glorifying Un? How, just because he's trying to work out a non-violent deal with him? What do you cultist want, Trump threatening every country with military action if they don't meet our expectations? I thought you on the left were so against war for virtually any situation? The only time military action is acceptable by a President who didn't serve himself is if it's Bill Clinton or DumBama.
How many times I have to tell you I'm not a leftist?..if you have a sheep mentality I dont.

So you forgot quickly that he threatened North Korea now? :)....trump cult you must have the shortest memory.

Hey, if it walks like a duck........quacks like a duck.....

I've never seen you post anything on this service that wasn't leftist.

Under DumBama, NK was testing missiles left and right. They have even made threats against the US. Need links, just ask; glad to provide.

There were 12 missile test under Obama, there have been 19 under Trump...so far.

Which of course I already explained.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Why have there been more test under Trump than Obama if Trump is so awesome and scary?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Because UN was testing Trump after he first took office like most or our enemies do. After Trump threatened Un, that's when he decided to meet with Trump, and the testing stopped for quite a long time. DumBama? Did nothing to try and work or stop NK.

Always.
No wall
No erasing deficit.
You were saying?

Name a president that had a national debt lower when they left office than when they entered office.
Probably none...bit trump is one of the worst in recent history. Obama had was handed a crumbling economy and he had to pump money. Trump was handed a good e onomy and still managed to raise the debt.

Always. No wall. No best health care system. No erasing deficit. You were saying?
I wonder if he has done so despite the Dem/MSM obstruction or to spite them. No doubt he has whipped their bitter butts while revealing just how anti-American they are. They have made clear they would much rather the US crash & burn than succeed and prosper with Trump as our prez.

You will note it doesn't matter what he does or says their hatred for him and this country grows by the minute.
He had both the house and the Senate + the supreme court. Stop lying!!!

Always.
No wall
No erasing deficit.
You were saying?

He had to, what's trumps excuse?

He had both the house and the Senate + the supreme court. Stop lying!!!
You and your leftarded comrades have made clear you would much rather the US crash & burn than succeed and prosper with Trump as our prez.

Stop lying!!!

Always.
No wall
No erasing deficit.
You were saying?

I'm not partisan...trump is the subject matter...why the deflection ?

They weren't. How about you stay away from fox and other alt-right media. They have you so uninformed you think night is day.

So what's the difference now with the orange pig? Who glorifies the dictator. But yet he is flexing his muscles against Iran.

He's glorifying Un? How, just because he's trying to work out a non-violent deal with him? What do you cultist want, Trump threatening every country with military action if they don't meet our expectations? I thought you on the left were so against war for virtually any situation? The only time military action is acceptable by a President who didn't serve himself is if it's Bill Clinton or DumBama.
How many times I have to tell you I'm not a leftist?..if you have a sheep mentality I dont.

So you forgot quickly that he threatened North Korea now? :)....trump cult you must have the shortest memory.

Hey, if it walks like a duck........quacks like a duck.....

I've never seen you post anything on this service that wasn't leftist.
Against abortion, dont agree with same sex marriage, against big government...I dont like racists, bigots of the right. Leftist still?

I'm not partisan...trump is the subject matter...why the deflection ?
Not partisan? :laughing0301:

He had to, what's trumps excuse?

Yeah, he had no choice. He had to create Commie Care. He had to start Cash for Clunkers. He had to rob Social Security. He just couldn't help himself.

Forum List

Back