Trump will take the blame!

Riddle me this CON$, the Republicans had TOTAL POWER for the last two years. If the wall is such a priority as you bastards are now pretending it is, then why don't we have it yet? Who and/or what stopped you?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
so riddle me this, do you understand how the Senate works? if so, how many votes do they need to pass a bill and how many Republicans are there? I bet you don't respond as always.

Trump stuns Pelosi and Schumer in contentious debate over the border wall

Trump had a meeting with Pelosi and Chuck Schumer in front of the press the other day and Trump said he would close down government if they did not fund his border wall

That's right everyone! Trump said he will take the blame!

What great news for the Dims. In fact, I suggest they do this as soon as possible.
These strong arm tactics may have worked in Trumps business but he is playing a different game now. His lawyer/fixer just got put away for 3 years and he is now playing with the paychecks of thousands of Americans because he is unable to achieve results through diplomacy. The great uniter... yeah right!
well it's not as if IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT isn't a strong arm tactic to him. he's just saying "so".

in a sense, he's simply taking the power of the "insult" away from them.

it's like a child screaming YOU'RE A VERY MEAN PERSON THAT HATES KIDS!!! and the other person going "and"? the left has been packing bags for others guilt trips for quite some time with these "you're racist if you see it this way" or "you hate women if you don't whatever..." - and people would fold because they didn't want to be the defined "bad guy".

trump took that away. that's psychology more than strong arm tactics. pelosi continuing to say "let's not talk in front of the press" didn't help their "transparency" either.

many people are tired of the "bad guy tag" carrying weight and they applaud what trump did. that's all.
I don’t like Schummer or Pelosi. I cringe when they speak. That said, I think Pelosi was trying to close the doors because the “transparent” discussion devolved into a school yard bicker fight which was somewhat embarassing to listen too... our leaders should be showing more maturity than that.

I think I get what your saying about Trump taking away the insults and guilt trips. He just doesn’t care. In some respects that’s a good thing as some on the left take it too far.
that was fking entertaining as hell.

I'm okay with a wall. I'm not okay will millions of illegal immigrants coming to stay every year. The wall will not fix all the illegal immigration problems. However, it will send a message to the rest of the world that illegal immigration into the USA is no longer acceptable. Also, it will make it more difficult (not impossible) to cross the southern border illegally.

Also, practically no one believed Mexico would be writing America a check to pay for the wall. That being said, solving the problems we have with illegal immigration will more than pay for the wall. Think of how much we will save for each anchor baby is prevented from being born in the USA.

Nancy And Chuck don't want the wall because they see the illegal immigrants as future Democrat voters.

It sends a message to the world that the U.S. populations includes too many xenophobic racists.

I'm okay with a wall. I'm not okay will millions of illegal immigrants coming to stay every year. The wall will not fix all the illegal immigration problems. However, it will send a message to the rest of the world that illegal immigration into the USA is no longer acceptable. Also, it will make it more difficult (not impossible) to cross the southern border illegally.

Also, practically no one believed Mexico would be writing America a check to pay for the wall. That being said, solving the problems we have with illegal immigration will more than pay for the wall. Think of how much we will save for each anchor baby is prevented from being born in the USA.

Nancy And Chuck don't want the wall because they see the illegal immigrants as future Democrat voters.

It sends a message to the world that the U.S. populations includes too many xenophobic racists.
who are they? explain the meaning to me.

You are a racist, if you favor this wall. There is no wall between mostly white Canada and the U.S., but there is desire by racists to build 1 between Mexico and the U.S. to keep brown-skinned people out. Racists want to make brown-skinned people feel unwelcome.

You are a racist, if you favor this wall. There is no wall between mostly white Canada and the U.S., but there is desire by racists to build 1 between Mexico and the U.S. to keep brown-skinned people out. Racists want to make brown-skinned people feel unwelcome.
how so, explain that one to me. you aren't logical at all. figures.

It’s not that simple. There is a problem with illegal border crossings from the south that is not a problem from the north. Walls and fences help stop and slow the flow of illegal crossings and of border agents feel they need more barriers then they should get them. I don’t think supporting border secirity is a racist thing.

But let me be clear. The ugly and divisive rhetoric surrounding the “Wall” coming from our president and many of his supporters is unamaerican in my opinion and it is definatley stirring up a lot of racial tensions.

Riddle me this CON$, the Republicans had TOTAL POWER for the last two years. If the wall is such a priority as you bastards are now pretending it is, then why don't we have it yet? Who and/or what stopped you?

so riddle me this, do you understand how the Senate works? if so, how many votes do they need to pass a bill and how many Republicans are there? I bet you don't respond as always.
How many people does it take to break a filibuster.

:dunno:

It’s not that simple. There is a problem with illegal border crossings from the south that is not a problem from the north. Walls and fences help stop and slow the flow of illegal crossings and of border agents feel they need more barriers then they should get them. I don’t think supporting border secirity is a racist thing.

But let me be clear. The ugly and divisive rhetoric surrounding the “Wall” coming from our president and many of his supporters is unamaerican in my opinion and it is definatley stirring up a lot of racial tensions.
what are supporters saying that is unamerican exactly? I love the drop and goes with no data to support the dropped.

I knew, I don't understand your point.

It is stirring up racial tensions because the left has weaponized racism. The race card can be quite powerful; however, it has been used so often that it is beginning to lose it's power.

it's just as ugly when trump says ILLEGALS and that term is tossed to the wayside and/or made to be a modern version of the "N" word. i've never heard trump talk about "legal" immigration from mexico being an issue, just illegal.

you're a racist if you favor it now cause that's how the left defines things they can't defend - with a horrible social connotation hoping that will make people stop arguing with them. but they ignore the term ILLEGAL to suit their benefits so the whole "all coming from trump" i can't buy into cause the left is far from being fair about it either as they knowingly bitch at trump for using tear gas and ignore obama doing it even more. they bitch at trump for caging kids OF WHICH he never did OF WHICH obama's camp did.

so when they can apply rage evenly to situations, not people, things will start to get better.

It is stirring up racial tensions because the left has weaponized racism. The race card can be quite powerful; however, it has been used so often that it is beginning to lose it's power.
Some on the Left over use the race card and some on the Right say and do things that warrant a race card to be played.

The United States allows a million people to become citizens every year. This is on top of the Visas and work permits we hand out that allows foreigners to work or study here.

Name me any other industrial country in the world that matches our generosity and then they can look down on us.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Some on the Left over use the race card and some on the Right say and do things that warrant a race card to be played.
such as? again a drop and go with no evidence to back the drop.

$25+ Billion (approximately) to send a 'message'. Got it.

How many people it takes to pass a bill in the Senate when the Democrats don't want you to. Answer 60. We don't have 60 Republicans in the Senate.

How many people it takes to pass a bill in the Senate when the Democrats don't want you to. Answer 60. We don't have 60 Republicans in the Senate.
so how is it the GOP has total power to pass what they want was the question. your answer is correct. so the GOP does not have total power to do what they want, you back up my line.

Forum List

Back