Trump will take the blame!

Has anyone asked themselves why the government is shutting down in the first place?

It's because Deficit Donald has already run out of other people's money. And we're only two months into the fiscal year.

So, yeah. You bet the shutdown is his fault.
------------------------------- and The TRUMP is ready to take the blame . I figure that it'll be a nonevent if it happens G5000 .

Riddle me this CON$, the Republicans had TOTAL POWER for the last two years. If the wall is such a priority as you bastards are now pretending it is, then why don't we have it yet? Who and/or what stopped you?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Needing 60 votes in the Senate.
dumbass much?
trump-tweet-obama-responsible-full-control-for-2-years.jpg

Here's an idea. If you don't want your precious fucking wall to be held hostage, stop spending more than you have coming in!

Gee, how about that?
Is that a Democrat position?
The wall will save us money.
Trump has doubled the deficit to a trillion dollars. The wall won't save that much.

You mean to tell me Deficit Donald can't find anywhere to cut in his record $4.4 trillion budget to pay for the wall?!?!

That's a trillion dollars more spending than Obama's worst year!

Wake up!

A few less trips to Mar-A-Lago to golf would help offset the cost of TH3 WAHL.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks."

Riddle me this CON$, the Republicans had TOTAL POWER for the last two years. If the wall is such a priority as you bastards are now pretending it is, then why don't we have it yet? Who and/or what stopped you?

Riddle me this dumbass. How the hell is your math so fucking horrible you think having 51/100 votes when you need 60/100 to pass a budget total power?

Christ the schools in Atlanta are spitting out retards.

A few less trips to Mar-A-Lago to golf would help offset the cost of TH3 WAHL.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks."

Wonder where he got that idea?

Here's an idea. If you don't want your precious fucking wall to be held hostage, stop spending more than you have coming in!

Gee, how about that?
Trump has doubled the deficit to a trillion dollars. The wall won't save that much.

You mean to tell me Deficit Donald can't find anywhere to cut in his record $4.4 trillion budget to pay for the wall?!?!

Wake up!

The wall has nothing to do with what we are spending, the wall has to do with it's effectiveness and stopping the Democrats in their tracks of allowing more people to drift into this country.

If we were running a surplus, the Democrats would be fighting just as hard to stop the wall.

Gee, how about that?

Wake up!
You are changing the topic. Create your own thread.

Like the governments in South America and Central America, the drug lords yank the chains of both parties.

The border will never be secured.

dumbass much?
So they had ALL the Republicans' in Congress support?

Riddle me this dumbass. How the hell is your math so fucking horrible you think having 51/100 votes when you need 60/100 to pass a budget total power?

Christ the schools in Atlanta are spitting out retards.
Was all the Republicans in Congress in support of the wall piss aunt?

dumbass much?
So they had ALL the Republicans' in Congress support?

Too many factions in the Republican party for them to work properly as a team.

My sense is that people are far angrier at the President than they are at Congress re the shutdown — an interesting turn!” Trump wrote in October 2013.

THAT POOR OLD DERELICT.

Well, per the norm, your sense us worthless.

65% of GOP voters do not wnt the President to compromise
35% of Dem voters do not want the President to compromise.

Meanwhile 57% of Dems want him to compromise
19% of the GOP want him to compromise.

Looks like shutting it down is the way to go.

Trump stuns Pelosi and Schumer in contentious debate over the border wall

Trump had a meeting with Pelosi and Chuck Schumer in front of the press the other day and Trump said he would close down government if they did not fund his border wall

That's right everyone! Trump said he will take the blame!

What great news for the Dims. In fact, I suggest they do this as soon as possible.
These strong arm tactics may have worked in Trumps business but he is playing a different game now. His lawyer/fixer just got put away for 3 years and he is now playing with the paychecks of thousands of Americans because he is unable to achieve results through diplomacy. The great uniter... yeah right!
well it's not as if IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT isn't a strong arm tactic to him. he's just saying "so".

in a sense, he's simply taking the power of the "insult" away from them.

it's like a child screaming YOU'RE A VERY MEAN PERSON THAT HATES KIDS!!! and the other person going "and"? the left has been packing bags for others guilt trips for quite some time with these "you're racist if you see it this way" or "you hate women if you don't whatever..." - and people would fold because they didn't want to be the defined "bad guy".

trump took that away. that's psychology more than strong arm tactics. pelosi continuing to say "let's not talk in front of the press" didn't help their "transparency" either.

many people are tired of the "bad guy tag" carrying weight and they applaud what trump did. that's all.

my friends, America takes in more immigrants than any other country in the world.

we have more than we've ever had.

if a person breaks in to my house, is he the victim or the rapist? Mexicans are rapists and some, i assume, are nice people

The senate. Some of the old rules are still in place and as of right now, you need 60 votes in the senate.

Mark

Trump had a meeting with Pelosi and Chuck Schumer in front of the press the other day and Trump said he would close down government if they did not fund his border wall

What great news for the Dims. In fact, I suggest they do this as soon as possible.
These strong arm tactics may have worked in Trumps business but he is playing a different game now. His lawyer/fixer just got put away for 3 years and he is now playing with the paychecks of thousands of Americans because he is unable to achieve results through diplomacy. The great uniter... yeah right!
well it's not as if IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT isn't a strong arm tactic to him. he's just saying "so".

it's like a child screaming YOU'RE A VERY MEAN PERSON THAT HATES KIDS!!! and the other person going "and"? the left has been packing bags for others guilt trips for quite some time with these "you're racist if you see it this way" or "you hate women if you don't whatever..." - and people would fold because they didn't want to be the defined "bad guy".

trump took that away. that's psychology more than strong arm tactics. pelosi continuing to say "let's not talk in front of the press" didn't help their "transparency" either.

many people are tired of the "bad guy tag" carrying weight and they applaud what trump did. that's all.
I don’t like Schummer or Pelosi. I cringe when they speak. That said, I think Pelosi was trying to close the doors because the “transparent” discussion devolved into a school yard bicker fight which was somewhat embarassing to listen too... our leaders should be showing more maturity than that.

I think I get what your saying about Trump taking away the insults and guilt trips. He just doesn’t care. In some respects that’s a good thing as some on the left take it too far.

I don’t like Schummer or Pelosi. I cringe when they speak. That said, I think Pelosi was trying to close the doors because the “transparent” discussion devolved into a school yard bicker fight which was somewhat embarassing to listen too... our leaders should be showing more maturity than that.

I think I get what your saying about Trump taking away the insults and guilt trips. He just doesn’t care. In some respects that’s a good thing as some on the left take it too far.
does it show we're dysfunctional? yep. but i think we're to the point that needs to be shown. otherwise, what other motivation do they have to stop it? so far it's worked well for them but not so much for the rest of us; which is why we have trump to begin with.

i've seen other congressional sessions and that's what it is. school yard bickering. that's what we have collectively de-evolved to over the last decade or more. our leaders should be working together bound by a common law that doesn't change based on who you are. i'd say by now all of the country feels this way for one side or the other. i feel the left went out of control and are defending actions for clinton they'd never defend for trump if he did the *exact same thing*.

we prosecute as a weapon now, not as a means of justice and that puts us as a country in a horrible place and honestly, on the edge of losing it all. we say we'll honor elections then we attack when over and cry NOT MY PRESIDENT because we lost. we find ways to work around our own faults and magnify the faults of others to continue to hide our own behind.

that's why saying things like racist, woman hater, and all the other names the left has thrown out vs. debating a topic have done to us. if you disagreed with obama you didn't have a point we went straight to racism, do not pass common sense. it's an instant "victory" for one side and instant hell for the other to dig out of; true or not.

trump did several things in a very short order that i think are going to have a long term effect.

1. took policy talk into the public eye and didn't care what others thought
2. took responsibility for shutting down the gov. can't recall too many politicians taking responsibility for what is being branded as bad decisions or PR
3. took their name calling and wore it like a badge of honor.

#3 took away the race card and while people who hated or supported trump yesterday will do the same today and likely forevermore. but the rest of us just saw that "policy" of being called an emotional name get taken away and i think you'll see many on the right openly show they don't give a damn what the left thinks of them anymore.

the left, to me, pushed it way beyond reasonability and we just hit the breaking point with what trump did.

The fool literally said "I will take the blame for the government shutdown...I WANT a government shutdown."

#RepublicanLogic #LOLGOP
isn't it his job to protect America? If the border is open, he can't do that, so yeah, for the protection of American lives he will shut down the government until he gets the funding. Seems reasonable to me.

Forum List

Back