Trump will sign border bill Mcconnell declare national emergency

DANG? DOPer leaders said what?

View attachment 245940
Obama used a national state of emergency 12 or 13 times.
So far Trump has 0.
Don't let your Victoria Secrets get in a wad.
WOW.. DOPer right as always.

View attachment 245941
I see zero in Americaland by Obama a better POTUS to the failed great Douche.
Elected by Putin.
Keep trying to meet your MAGA racist needs. Lies are not helping DOPer Mod.
I tried finding a source which you would believe and came up with this.
Here are the 28 active national emergencies - CNNPolitics
Please list Obama inside USA National Emergency?
Backup your claims. Were you fully wrong?
DOPer seem to do that following Faux ALT-Facts Spews to be exposed as say gullible to start.

Can't the MAGA Dopers capture these new ones coming in.
And take the 12 million PLUS here in America and Gas them in
final MAGA Whitey only DOPer solution?
What a racist remark you made.....going back to the good ol' days, skippy?

As I read and see what DOPers want. I only see they can meet their needs by doing a
great Orange Douche MAGA DOPer Final Solution of their own to weed out non-whites
in purifying America of less human type peoples.
This type of thinking is why I told you to put down your bong.
Your brain is being fried.

Without DOPer going here. (Below)

"As I read and see what DOPers want. I only see they can meet their needs by doing a
great Orange Douche MAGA DOPer Final Solution of their own to weed out non-whites
in purifying America of less human type peoples."

How can the MAGA Moron DOPers get what they want?
Please explain the MAGA Orange plan. If you can.
As CIC Bone Spur has none.

They can only explain hate. They have no plan.

View attachment 245940
So far Trump has 0.

View attachment 245941
Elected by Putin.
Sorry I have no pictures for you to look at. You will be required to read, or get your baby's momma to read it to you.

Executive Order 13581--Blocking Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations
EXECUTIVE ORDER

BLOCKING PROPERTY OF TRANSNATIONAL CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, find that the activities of significant transnational criminal organizations, such as those listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Such organizations are becoming increasingly sophisticated and dangerous to the United States; they are increasingly entrenched in the operations of foreign governments and the international financial system, thereby weakening democratic institutions, degrading the rule of law, and undermining economic markets. These organizations facilitate and aggravate violent civil conflicts and increasingly facilitate the activities of other dangerous persons. I therefore determine that significant transnational criminal organizations constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.
Executive Order 13581--Blocking Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations

Kinda sounds familiar....don't it.

Say What?

"any person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of State:

(A) to be a foreign person that constitutes a significant transnational criminal organization;

(B) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or

(C) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order."

:113: That's not inside the USA person or a Wall.

As I read and see what DOPers want. I only see they can meet their needs by doing a

"As I read and see what DOPers want. I only see they can meet their needs by doing a

MAGA: Hate is a plan. As weak DOPers keep showing us rational humans.

View attachment 245940
So far Trump has 0.

View attachment 245941
Elected by Putin.
DOPer seem to do that following Faux ALT-Facts Spews to be exposed as say gullible to start.
So, what you're saying is that you have to move the goalposts to try and win an discussion? :auiqs.jpg:
Who cares if it's on our land or elsewhere? A National Emergency is just that....National Emergency.

By the way, where's the ghetto in your post? You're a wannabe thug, huh? :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 245940
So far Trump has 0.

View attachment 245941
Elected by Putin.
Sorry I have no pictures for you to look at. You will be required to read, or get your baby's momma to read it to you.

EXECUTIVE ORDER

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, find that the activities of significant transnational criminal organizations, such as those listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Such organizations are becoming increasingly sophisticated and dangerous to the United States; they are increasingly entrenched in the operations of foreign governments and the international financial system, thereby weakening democratic institutions, degrading the rule of law, and undermining economic markets. These organizations facilitate and aggravate violent civil conflicts and increasingly facilitate the activities of other dangerous persons. I therefore determine that significant transnational criminal organizations constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

Say What?

"any person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of State:

(A) to be a foreign person that constitutes a significant transnational criminal organization;

(B) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or

(C) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order."

All I have to do is read posts from the left to see the hate, dude.
You think you're above the muck? Hell, you're part of it.

A national emergency?

Why, because a few Mexicans are trying to sneak into our country?

I’d hate to see what St Trumpy would do if there was a REAL emergency.
Tens of thousands of innocent Americans get killed every year by illegal aliens via manslaughter up to murder one.

Most of our drugs come into this country over the Southern border, and most of that through our regular entry ports along that border. But if the Customs folks are particularly vigilant at that time, it only means they enter elsewhere, like putting it in back packs for kids to carry over the border with them.

We need to seal off the border from pedestrians and vehicles except at the ports of entry where we can more carefully screen traffic and then we might dent some of the drug trade.

But the elites in DC dont care how many tens of thousands of Americans die because it is future voters/illegal voters for Dimocrats and cheap labor for the GOP Donor Class.

As far as those idiots are concerned we can all die of starvation and it means nothing to them if they can keep getting elected.

Tens of thousands? That is a huge lie. The fact is more people die in traffic accidents than are killed by illegal weapons. Are you ready to ban cars?\

The idea of putting it in kids' backpacks is stupid. Try and figure how many children it would take to take 10,000 pounds of drugs across the border. They would stick out like a sore thumb.

As long as those people who die are Trump supporters, the country will be better off. Fewer white supremacists and neo-nazis.

View attachment 245940
So far Trump has 0.

View attachment 245941
Elected by Putin.
So, what you're saying is that you have to move the goalposts to try and win an discussion? :auiqs.jpg:
Who cares if it's on our land or elsewhere? A National Emergency is just that....National Emergency.

By the way, where's the ghetto in your post? You're a wannabe thug, huh? :auiqs.jpg:
Never did. The issue is an inside the USA National Emergency to do somthang here.
Ask Sen. McTurtle for help here.

Bye, Bye, MEISTER the liar.

Last edited:
A national emergency?

Why, because a few Mexicans are trying to sneak into our country?

I’d hate to see what St Trumpy would do if there was a REAL emergency.
Tens of thousands of innocent Americans get killed every year by illegal aliens via manslaughter up to murder one.

Most of our drugs come into this country over the Southern border, and most of that through our regular entry ports along that border. But if the Customs folks are particularly vigilant at that time, it only means they enter elsewhere, like putting it in back packs for kids to carry over the border with them.

We need to seal off the border from pedestrians and vehicles except at the ports of entry where we can more carefully screen traffic and then we might dent some of the drug trade.

But the elites in DC dont care how many tens of thousands of Americans die because it is future voters/illegal voters for Dimocrats and cheap labor for the GOP Donor Class.

As far as those idiots are concerned we can all die of starvation and it means nothing to them if they can keep getting elected.

Tens of thousands? That is a huge lie. The fact is more people die in traffic accidents than are killed by illegal weapons. Are you ready to ban cars?\

The idea of putting it in kids' backpacks is stupid. Try and figure how many children it would take to take 10,000 pounds of drugs across the border. They would stick out like a sore thumb.

As long as those people who die are Trump supporters, the country will be better off. Fewer white supremacists and neo-nazis.
I called him out on his lie already and he never responded.

View attachment 245940
So far Trump has 0.

View attachment 245941
Elected by Putin.

EXECUTIVE ORDER

Say What?

Nope, the MAGA Wall of BS is not about hate.
It's about real common sense.
I want to arrest USA employers and take 85% of what the make for LIFE!
This will be a cheap fast fix to the issue. Sad many rich homehomers/farmers
will be finding new poor area apartments for the crimes they do.

I wonder if the great Douche will declare a National Emergency(NE) that Ban's all
abortions to protect the unborn?

And one for:
Closing EPA.
Close the Border to all blacks, Mexican coming in.
Remove all Mexicans now. as well as other colors.
Arrest the House Speaker.

Come on ALL, list your NE you want!
For me. Ban all semi- auto guns in public hands.
We don't let Gun Nutters have most military arms.
So no Auto- fire guns. Issue that NE.
OMG these folks are retarded. They have no idea that a Democrat president can declare guns a national emergency based on this retarded move. THEY ARE SO FUCKIN STUPID.
can't it would be a violation of our right to bear arms.

Congress' power of the purse is defined in the Constitution. If that can be declared null and void so can the 2nd Amendment. What goes around comes around.

So far Trump has 0.

View attachment 245941
Elected by Putin.

Never did. The issue is an inside the USA National Emergency to do somthang here.
Ask Sen. McTurtle for help here.
No it hasn't, you made it that, because past presidents have issued National Emergencies.
You got your panties all in a wad because it's Trump doing it and your masters tell you
that TRUMP-BAD. Times have changed because past presidents didn't do their due diligence
in securing the border....even when they voted for building a wall.
It's all a political game and you're a pawn.
It's not about morality or the money.....it's about Trump.

When the rubber meets the road, this president has picked up the can that has been kicked down the
road for the last 5 administrations. A tip of the hat to Trump.
He has a lot of illegal cans he's picked up. Which one specifically?

So far Trump has 0.

View attachment 245941
Elected by Putin.

EXECUTIVE ORDER

Say What?

What you want? :auiqs.jpg: You're not going to see it.....grow up with your pipe dreams

When the rubber meets the road, this president has picked up the can that has been kicked down the
road for the last 5 administrations. A tip of the hat to Trump.
Calling a weak national emergency to save face is a win?

Please wait for the courts to prove your crazy dreams.
the great Douche played an out card to blame others DOPers.

View attachment 245941
Elected by Putin.

EXECUTIVE ORDER

Say What?

What you want? :auiqs.jpg: You're not going to see it.....grow up with your pipe dreams

Thanks, the record is here. If you don't delete your failed point to save face.

CIC great Douche & Bone Spur the BOOB. -Big Orange Orangutan Buffoon. Does so order, to HIDE!

Are you the poster who was bragging that he is an illegal immigrant who contributes nothing at all to our country, or am I thinking of somebody else?

Forum List

Back