Lol ! Pregnant school girl who left Britain to join the Islamic State now wants to go home

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Ahhhh, poor thing ! Fucking moron.
Let her plight be a warning to others that your actions have consequences.

Pregnant British schoolgirl who fled UK to join Islamic State in Syria 'will not be rescued'

The pregnant British schoolgirl who wants to return to the UK after she fled London to join Islamic State in Syria will not be rescued, the security minister has confirmed.

Shamima Begum left Britain when she was 15 to join the terrorist organisation in Syria but, after being tracked down by The Times at a refugee camp in the north of the war-torn country, she now says she’ll ‘do anything’ to return and have her baby." data-reactid="32" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Shamima Begum left Britain when she was 15 to join the terrorist organisation in Syria but, after being tracked down by The Times at a refugee camp in the north of the war-torn country, she now says she’ll ‘do anything’ to return and have her baby.

But Ben Wallace said he would not put British lives at risk to ‘go and look for terrorists or former terrorists’, adding that ‘actions have consequences’.

Pregnant British schoolgirl who fled UK to join Islamic State in Syria 'will not be rescued'

Yes, she's an idiot, yet I do feel sorry for her and her child. Maybe she can return to England via Germany.

I don't mind if one of these dumb teenagers wants to come home, but I wouldn't put a single life at risk to save them. If she can find a friendly military base in the area it's not like they're just going to leave her there. They're just saying they won't risk lives rescuing her.

We all do stupid things when we're teenagers. Some kids shoplift. Some kids drink or smoke. Some kids leave their homeland to join a militant Islamic group that cuts off people's heads in the desert.

I agree with the current decision of not risking anyones life to save a fucking idiot. If she gets out, let her figure it out.

Ahhhh, poor thing ! Fucking moron.
Let her plight be a warning to others that your actions have consequences.

The pregnant British schoolgirl who wants to return to the UK after she fled London to join Islamic State in Syria will not be rescued, the security minister has confirmed.

Shamima Begum left Britain when she was 15 to join the terrorist organisation in Syria but, after being tracked down by The Times at a refugee camp in the north of the war-torn country, she now says she’ll ‘do anything’ to return and have her baby." data-reactid="32" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Shamima Begum left Britain when she was 15 to join the terrorist organisation in Syria but, after being tracked down by The Times at a refugee camp in the north of the war-torn country, she now says she’ll ‘do anything’ to return and have her baby.

But Ben Wallace said he would not put British lives at risk to ‘go and look for terrorists or former terrorists’, adding that ‘actions have consequences’.

Let her rot...

I agree with the current decision of not risking anyones life to save a fucking idiot. If she gets out, let her figure it out.

I agree. I wouldn't risk one life to save her stupid ass.

She got in. She can get out. Or not. I won't lose a minutes sleep over it.

Forum List

Back