Trump will have to make loyalty pledge to join RNC debate stage, Ronna McDaniel says

Trump should require Ronna to make a loyalty pledge to him before he dignifies her debates with his presence. He can win the nomination without those debates.

Not if Trump runs as an independent.

I think you're right about that. If Trump runs as an independent or 3rd party, the GOP votes get split and the dems take the white house for another term.
I just hope it ain't Biden or that douche out in CA.

Either way it's not going to matter. In fact, if Trumps in the race at all, I predict some red states turning blue.

BTW, I suck at election predictions.

Yeah, I do and he sits on his ass on the fence. BTW, I tag GG when I talk about him in most cases--did you feel better trying to get his support. You actually are his sock. LMAO.

If there's no one on the ballot that you can support, you're still going to vote for one of them, right?

You see, I wouldn't do that. And that's the difference between being a party loyalist and being truly independent.

His support? I don't even really know the guy. But if you're against him for the same reasons you against me, then he's gotta be awesome.

Trump should require Ronna to make a loyalty pledge to him before he dignifies her debates with his presence. He can win the nomination without those debates.
1677464356051.jpeg

Thanks,

I have them on ignore. All they do was make threads about me instead of the topic. Got boring so I removed him from what I see

I can't make heads or tails of this guy. He's definitely a party and Trump loyalist. But claims he's not. He makes out like everything that's ever been wrong, since the dawn of time, was because of the democrats.

If there's no one on the ballot that you can support, you're still going to vote for one of them
If there is a brain dead third grader that has any possibility of winning or the previous office holder who has demonstrated his competency the previous four years in spite of an illegally obstructive congress you are right. I am going to vote for the one who will do the least damage. If you are trying to suggest the country would be in this or worse shape if Trump had won, hahaha. BTW, send this on to your sock. I want him to see it.

I can't make heads or tails of this guy. He's definitely a party and Trump loyalist. But claims he's not. He makes out like everything that's ever been wrong, since the dawn of time, was because of the democrats.
Just since 2008. Please don't spread misinformation that is formulated in your imagination.

If there is a brain dead third grader that has any possibility of winning or the previous office holder who has demonstrated his competency the previous four years in spite of an illegally obstructive congress you are right. I am going to vote for the one who will do the least damage. If you are trying to suggest the country would be in this or worse shape if Trump had won, hahaha. BTW, send this on to your sock. I want him to see it.

LMAO.. The least damage. Let me run something by you.

The only time the GOP act like conservatives and care about the constitution, is when a democrat is the president.

So if Hillary had won, being a GOP house and Senate majority, They wouldn't have allowed her to spend $8 trillion. They wouldn't have allowed her to ban bump stocks. They wouldn't have allowed her to spend $500 billion on black communities, just because they were black communities. (Trumps Platinum Plan)
They wouldn't have allowed her to give so much to Ukraine.

The lesser of two evils is always a democrat president with a GOP house and Senate majority.

And if Trump doesn't vow to support the GOP nominee, then he can't be on the debate stage. Good. I'd have more respect for Trump if he dumped the GOP all together.
The RNC is their own party with their own rules. If Trump doesn't like it, he can start his own party or run 3rd party.

Trump will have to make loyalty pledge to join RNC debate stage, Ronna McDaniel says

Republican Presidential candidates will have to pledge support for the eventual nominee in order to be included on the Republican National Committee's debate stage, RNC chair Ronna McDaniel said Sunday.

McDaniel says candidates will have to sign the pledge prior to the first primary debate, which will be held in Milwaukee. Former President Trump has expressed opposition to the pledge, however, echoing his hesitancy to make the same pledge in 2016.

"We’re saying you’re not going to get on the debate stage unless you make this pledge," McDaniel said on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday. "Anyone getting on the Republican national committee debate stage should be able to say, 'I will support the will of the voters and the eventual nominee of our party."
Trump doesn't need to be there as he has already won the nomination.

And if Trump doesn't vow to support the GOP nominee, then he can't be on the debate stage. Good. I'd have more respect for Trump if he dumped the GOP all together.
The RNC is their own party with their own rules. If Trump doesn't like it, he can start his own party or run 3rd party.

Republican Presidential candidates will have to pledge support for the eventual nominee in order to be included on the Republican National Committee's debate stage, RNC chair Ronna McDaniel said Sunday.

McDaniel says candidates will have to sign the pledge prior to the first primary debate, which will be held in Milwaukee. Former President Trump has expressed opposition to the pledge, however, echoing his hesitancy to make the same pledge in 2016.

"We’re saying you’re not going to get on the debate stage unless you make this pledge," McDaniel said on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday. "Anyone getting on the Republican national committee debate stage should be able to say, 'I will support the will of the voters and the eventual nominee of our party."

The Rapist and Traitor will only support the nominee if HE is the nominee. Otherwise the RNC can fuck off.

Will he get a pledge pin and a gift bag too?

Silly requirement, if for no other reason than that Trump wouldn't honor such a document if he was signing it in St. Peter's waiting room.

Forum List

Back