Trump will have to make loyalty pledge to join RNC debate stage, Ronna McDaniel says

LMAO, that will present a quandry for that fence straddler, Golfing Gator. He'll be forced to vote for Trump and the third party or admit that he actually is a democrat and vote for Biden. He knows he can't win. Even if he is forced to vote republican--he will have to admit to voting for the duopoly. Whatever is he to do?

Those of us who are fiscal conservatives, but not loyalist, will not vote for Trump. He's just too liberal for us. Nor will we vote for any democrat they put up. Since voting 3rd party is a complete waste of time, most of us will just sit this one out too.

Trump just needs to go back to selling real estate.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad someone came in and disrupted the RNC and the crooks that embedded in it. Just wished it would've been someone legit. Someone who's not such a liar and a spend freak.

Here's a cool idea, Trump should switch parties at the last second and run as a DEMOCRAT. He would definitely beat the pants off the GOP and the democrats would have to love him then because he is one of them now! :smoke:
Now you're talking. DeSantis runs as a republican against a democrat Trump. LOL that would turn the duopoly on its ear. LMAO.

Trump's word is as good as dog shit. He also gave his word with his hand on the Bible to protect and defend the Constitution and we saw how much his oath meant to him - nothing.

Exactly. Like when he reauthorized the Patriot act, the NDAA and FISA (702)

most of us will just sit this one out too.
Can't put any blame on you then, eh? That's as much fence straddling as anything else and you get whatever is shoved down your throat which is what you deserve.
spend freak.
After the last four years of democrat congressional control of the purse string and the dismantling of the economy in the last two of total democrat control, you call Trump a spend freak???? Run along.

Here's a cool idea, Trump should switch parties at the last second and run as a DEMOCRAT. He would definitely beat the pants off the GOP and the democrats would have to love him then because he is one of them now! :smoke:

Trumps always been a democrat. And he still is one.

$8 trillion in 4 years?

Can't put any blame on you then, eh? That's as much fence straddling as anything else and you get whatever is shoved down your throat which is what you deserve.

Why? Because the two major parties can't seen to nominate a fiscal conservative? How is that even remotely close to being our fault? Because we don't vote for liberal republicans like Trump, McConnell & Graham? Screw that. Those are the kind of people that helped get us $3.1 trillion in debt.

After the last four years of democrat congressional control of the purse string and the dismantling of the economy in the last two of total democrat control, you call Trump a spend freak???? Run along.

Oh yeah, like that $8 trillion Trump borrowed and spent, had nothing to do with the economic down turn?
Here's a clue for you:

Economic downturns don't just fall from the sky all of a sudden like.
The rate of inflation was growing just as Trump was leaving office. It takes over 1 year for a new presidents policies to start show up in the economy. And even those aren't very substantial.
Trump took office when the economy from Obama's "borrow and spend" policies were finally starting to adjust.
So what does Trump do? Come in and do the same exact thing Obama did. Borrow trillions from the Fed & dump it into the economy. Which devalued the existing currency.
That's the same exact way of doing things that every president since Carter have done.

They tried to stop this cycle when Clinton was in office. But W came along and said screw that, "we got money to spend."

Don't you remember Trump saying "We can never default. We can just print more money."
How TF is that any different than Biden's policies? Or Obama's? Or W's?

Trump doesn't spend anything. Budgets are created by the congress, in this case in was overwhelmingly democrat and the one or two RINOs that voted for it, did it against the wishes of Trump.

Are you stupid? Have you never heard of an appropriations bill? And Omnibus bill? Those bills have to signed into law by the president. Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill his entire 4 years. And that was because he said "It didn't go far enough." I believe it was $1.4 trillion. Not far enough?

Trump, McConnell & Graham?
I have no responsibility for McConnell and Graham--they don't represent me. Trump is another story. Given the choice of my dog or Biden and the democrats--Fido wins hands down.
Those are the kind of people that helped get us $3.1 trillion in debt.
Again, those SIX trillion dollar budgets that we didn't have money to fund were produced by democrat congresses. and we are not 3.1 Trillion in debt it is closer to 31 Trillion. Now you are welcome to research what I've said and then ask yourself your question, are YOU stupid? Additionally, if Trump had shut the government down as he threatened to do twice, you, the msm and the democrats would have crucified him worse than you did. Now you want to claim to be a fiscal conservative a deny any responsibility. Run along.

Except that the democrat voters are so brainwashed into hating Trump, he'd never get the nomination.

Economic downturns don't just fall from the sky all of a sudden like.
No, they don't--unless like happened in 2020, a contrived worldwide health scamdemic falls out of the sky and globalist governments shut the world down. Do you remember the market falling from ~27K to the levels of Obama only to rebound in weeks? Now what earth shaking event happened on Jan 21, 2021--that's right Biden rescinded 15 Trump policies, opened the US southern border to the largest illegal invasion in our history, and attacked and crippled the domestic oil industry. Naw, that wouldn't have an effect on the economy. You are delusional.

I have no responsibility for McConnell and Graham--they don't represent me. Trump is another story. Given the choice of my dog or Biden and the democrats--Fido wins hands down.

I wouldn't vote for Biden either. But I'm not voting for the lesser of two evils ever again. I stopped that retarded way of voting in 2016. And it felt pretty darn good to know I wasn't voting for anyone who was going to screw up the country even worse. Which is what Trump did. It's what Hitlery would've done. And it's what Biden is doing now.

Again, those SIX trillion dollar budgets that we didn't have money to fund were produced by democrat congresses. and we are not 3.1 Trillion in debt it is closer to 31 Trillion. Now you are welcome to research what I've said and then ask yourself your question, are YOU stupid? Additionally, if Trump had shut the government down as he threatened to do twice, you, the msm and the democrats would have crucified him worse than you did. Now you want to claim to be a fiscal conservative a deny any responsibility. Run along.

BS, the first spending bill, was with a GOP house, Senate and Trump. HUGE omnibus bill over $1 Trillion, that included funding genders studies in Pakistan. Planned Parenthood (even though they'd just be caught selling baby parts not long before that) and a Joyce Behar buttload of other nonsense. And Trump still signed it into law.

I would've loved to see the government shut down for the rest of Trumps term. So just stop with the lying and the false narrative about me being a left supporter. It only makes you look like you don't know a real conservative when you see/hear one. Maybe you're just brainwashed into thinking politicians like Trump are actual conservatives.

They're CINO's. Conservative in Name Only.

No, they don't--unless like happened in 2020, a contrived worldwide health scamdemic falls out of the sky and globalist governments shut the world down. Do you remember the market falling from ~27K to the levels of Obama only to rebound in weeks? Now what earth shaking event happened on Jan 21, 2021--that's right Biden rescinded 15 Trump policies, opened the US southern border to the largest illegal invasion in our history, and attacked and crippled the domestic oil industry. Naw, that wouldn't have an effect on the economy. You are delusional.

I ain't blaming it all on Trump. Not even close. I realize the so called pandemic had a huge effect on the economy. But you bozo's blame everything on Biden, and make out like Trump had nothing what so ever to do with it.

Like I said. I don't like or support liberals. That includes liberals like Trump. And for the very reasons we're seeing now. That $8 trillion spent under Trump (with his signature on it), and what's being spent now with Biden is just a continuation of the same exact cycle that Reagan put us on. Every president since Reagan has followed this recipe. And all it's done is created economic downturns for the next two term president. Trump just got lucky and didn't stay in the white house in 2020.

Which is what Trump did.
By ALL indicators, you are mistaken, ignorant or disingenuous.
included funding genders studies in Pakistan. Planned Parenthood (even though they'd just be caught selling baby parts not long before that)
See my last response
you don't know a real conservative when you see/hear one.
Well you fit the democrat description of a republican--Stupid and misinformed, your posts prove it. Next time you present "facts" you might research them first, your foot must not be too palatable.
Every president since Reagan has followed this recipe.
HaHaHa, are you Golfing Gator's sock? You ride the same fence as he does. You are delusional and beyond reasoning with.

By ALL indicators, you are mistaken, ignorant or disingenuous.

What indicators would that be? NewsMax? OAN? Because the numbers speak for themselves. By the time Trump was leaving office, inflation rates were rising. The oil field industry was 6 months into lay offs. All the money that Trump spent in his first 3 years were in the economy and devaluing the currency that was there beforehand (inflation)

Well you fit the democrat description of a republican--Stupid and misinformed, your posts prove it. Next time you present "facts" you might research them first, your foot must not be too palatable.

My description of a republican today is as I just told you. They're too liberal.
Now how many democrats have you ever heard say that a republican was too liberal? None that I can think of. Which makes you stupid and way too loyal to a party that is on record of spending more money since Reagan, than the democrats have.
In fact Trump holds the all time highest spending record of ANY republican president. In fact, All his spending in his 4 years, is higher than all but one presidents spending combined. And that one was Obama. Which took him 8 years.

HaHaHa, are you Golfing Gator's sock? You ride the same fence as he does. You are delusional and beyond reasoning with.

Maybe it's you who's riding the fence. We're sitting in our lawn chairs, having a beer, laughing at all you dodo's on the fence. Crowing about how much better your party is over the other.
You realize that the left wing and the right wing are connected to the same bird, right?

Golfing Gator , I'm not sure if you've been tagged. But this "loyalist" has brought you into this a few times. I thought you might want to know.

way too loyal
Not loyal to any party--I'm an American--not a party loyalist. I detest democrats. I also detested the elder Bush, who sold us out to China under Nixon and again during his own failed admin. W was just another globalist hiding in the wings. In contrast to you--I have read the numbers and I have the ability to comprehend and remember when and where and who was involved in them. I don't just spout about how "I'm more conservative than you, nyah, nyah, nyah." Educate yourself--research the subject matter and write it down since you seem to have problems remembering facts and timelines..

Forum List

Back