Trump will be found guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he is so stupid that they won't even need any witnesses , they have a clear cut case with his own words. Now that is stupid.
1703359051125.png

And he is so stupid that they won't even need any witnesses , they have a clear cut case with his own words. Now that is stupid.
Trump on tape at Mara Lago, "i shouldn't be showing you this but...."

Trump calling MI to tell them to lie about the election results caught on tape.

Trump on tape telling people to go riot Jan 6. Slips in the word peacefully once but then go fight like hell.

Trump is so guilty on so many things. Guilty, of all charges. If he weren't we wouldn't have charged him.

merry christmas

The Trump Files: Listen to Donald Brag About His Affairs—While Pretending to Be Someone Else​

Just take the strange 1991 incident where “John Miller,” one of the fake-spokesman personas Trump invented to speak anonymously to the media, bragged to People‘s Sue Carswell about Trump’s sleeping around.

Carswell called up Trump’s office to talk about allegations that Trump had taken up with model Carla Bruni and dumped Marla Maples, the woman with whom Trump cheated on his first wife, Ivana. “He’s living with Marla and he’s got three other girlfriends,” the “sort of new” PR man told Carswell when he called her back. “[Marla] wants to get back, she’s told it to a lot of her friends and she’s told it to him, but it’s so highly unlikely.”

merry christmas

The Trump Files: Listen to Donald Brag About His Affairs—While Pretending to Be Someone Else​

Just take the strange 1991 incident where “John Miller,” one of the fake-spokesman personas Trump invented to speak anonymously to the media, bragged to People‘s Sue Carswell about Trump’s sleeping around.

Carswell called up Trump’s office to talk about allegations that Trump had taken up with model Carla Bruni and dumped Marla Maples, the woman with whom Trump cheated on his first wife, Ivana. “He’s living with Marla and he’s got three other girlfriends,” the “sort of new” PR man told Carswell when he called her back. “[Marla] wants to get back, she’s told it to a lot of her friends and she’s told it to him, but it’s so highly unlikely.”

The dainty is down to repeating his posts in the desperate hope that someone might notice the dainty.

I notice that the dainty is a boring tds-afflicted troll.

merry christmas

1703359379389.png

Show me a link to where I can listen to this tape. My guess is that you're going to provide some lame excuse for why you can't provide one.
You can find the transcripts.

He was impeached for it

If any of the indictments don't get to trial, there will be no appeals.

If If if if if if if
Right. If NONE of the cases actually get to trial, then Trump won’t have to bother with an appeal.

The dainty thinks he scores heavily even though his narcissistic imbecility has only resulted in his shooting himself in his own foot.

The dainty is a retard. No “if” required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back