Trump whisked off to Walter Reed for a “physical”

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
...but there are many fishy things going on. There is speculation that he had heart palpitations.

3B1F4581-5967-4CCC-A516-D9931D1DF2EC.jpeg

UPDATE: At 9:09 PM, Trump tweeted that he was visiting with a young man under surgery at the Walter Reed Medical Center.

From the article.
You do know he visits our troops periodically, correct?

Poor guy. I think I'll send him a double cheeseburger with extra cheese and bacon and a large malt to make him feel better. He will probably want a big chunk of cheese cake to go with it too.

Trump is always so tense. He should do something to relax. I hear a cigarette after a meal is relaxing. He should start smoking soon.

I just hope that the TRUMP has all American weapons systems under his control .

I am not an expert on comminting suicide , but if your going to do it and be a billionaire and all..

Trump is always so tense. He should do something to relax. I hear a cigarette after a meal is relaxing. He should start smoking soon.

You should know I never wished death on Obama. I don't wish death on Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

you people are a special brand of ghoul. But we knew that.

You should know I never wished death on Obama. I don't wish death on Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

you people are a special brand of ghoul. But we knew that.

I never said I want him to die. I do want him to receive everything he has earned though.

Forum List

Back