Trump whisked off to Walter Reed for a “physical”

I want to see how long I can get drunk for before I die

Well I think that's not a great plan bear. And I'm not morally opposed to alcohol, that's just too much drinking. I think you should go to an ER and tell them you need to detox. You can't just stop drinking at this point. I'm sorry you're having a hard time.

It's my plan , I want to see how much alcohol I can drink before I die..jesus I outlived every one by 10 years

I got a better question, how about you people take me in? I don't need much just a damn tent and love/ a bible and some calories.

Don't know where you are bear but you absolutely should go to your local churches if you don't have one and ask for help. I mean that.

You want a cheeseburger to go with that?

Not really french fries and 3 liters of IV

I could probably work up some real concern if I believed you. Oh well.

You should believe him, or if not him particularly, all kinds of stories like this. There are seriously lonely and desperate people out there.

It's not desperation..

It's when everyone dies but you , 10 years ago and you cant figure out why you're still alive

You should believe him, or if not him particularly, all kinds of stories like this. There are seriously lonely and desperate people out there.

Seriously lonely people who are drinking themselves to death because they think Hillary killed people? I agree he probably needs a mental intervention, but this histrionic game just doesn't ring true.

It's not desperation..

It's when everyone dies but you , 10 years ago and you cant figure out why you're still alive

All your friends are dead except you..

That's my world

Seriously lonely people who are drinking themselves to death because they think Hillary killed people? I agree he probably needs a mental intervention, but this histrionic game just doesn't ring true.

So you think a billionaire killed himself ?

Jesus christ that's why a year and a half ago I picked up a chain saw and through it at a fork lift and hoped on a greyhound bus in Charlotte....

I was done

So you think a billionaire killed himself ?

I don't see where it makes much difference either way. You guessed that he didn't and built a totally insane story to describe what you imagined. That's nuts.

...but there are many fishy things going on. There is speculation that he had heart palpitations.

View attachment 290246
Maybe he went to to ask the doctors how to get rid of Adam Schiff. Because most of the times, he his a pain in the arse.

3gmipl.gif

Regardless of the real reason, President Trump needs to drop those 50 lbs, he has gained since becoming POTUS! He has another 5 years of his job left and must lose those unhealthy pounds starting now! :thup:

Reports Come Out That Trump Made Surprise Visit To Hospital With "Chest Discomfort," White House Says President Is Healthy
Fake News

Our President is the most healthy of any President we have ever had.
His healthy orange skin tone and flowing hair is an indication of his overall fitness
He is so fit that he has no need to work out and eats a healthy diet of cheeseburgers and fried chicken

Forum List

Back