Trump whisked off to Walter Reed for a “physical”

Trump is always so tense. He should do something to relax. I hear a cigarette after a meal is relaxing. He should start smoking soon.

You should know I never wished death on Obama. I don't wish death on Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

you people are a special brand of ghoul. But we knew that.

I never said I want him to die. I do want him to receive everything he has earned though.

Everyone knows what you meant, you soulless ghoul

Trump is always so tense. He should do something to relax. I hear a cigarette after a meal is relaxing. He should start smoking soon.

You should know I never wished death on Obama. I don't wish death on Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

I never said I want him to die. I do want him to receive everything he has earned though.

What?

You've got me all wrong. I send him my thoughts and prayers, and a cheeseburger.

He pissed you off?

Poor guy. I think I'll send him a double cheeseburger with extra cheese and bacon and a large malt to make him feel better. He will probably want a big chunk of cheese cake to go with it too.

donations are piling up!

GettyImages_1082818592.0.jpg

~S~

You've got me all wrong. I send him my thoughts and prayers, and a cheeseburger.

Well send it over .. trumps dead

Again this is the fundamental difference between Leftists and everyone else. Politics IS your religion and you are not good people. At all. And then you project all your soul-sickness onto everyone else.

We don't think like you. We don't actually WISH DEATH on our political enemies unless they are themselves genocidal maniacs, like actually Hitler. Which Trump is not. I know you're too much of a soulless ghoul to realize this.

Well send it over .. trumps dead

He's not dead. I haven't seen one Munchkin yet. Have you seen any munchkins yet?

Poor guy. I think I'll send him a double cheeseburger with extra cheese and bacon and a large malt to make him feel better. He will probably want a big chunk of cheese cake to go with it too.

donations are piling up!

~S~

Oh look another death wish for a political figure

Gosh. Warms the heart but anyone who knows Leftists is not surprised. Then, again I say, Leftists--being unable to confront this pernicious and vile impulse in themselves--project it unto everyone else. *I* hate my political enemies so much I want them to die, so everyone else must too.

In the end you must feel sorry for them. I do. What a terrible way to spend the only life you're ever gonna have. Bitter, small, vengeful, hateful. No thanks.

I want to see how long I can get drunk for before I die

Well I think that's not a great plan bear. And I'm not morally opposed to alcohol, that's just too much drinking. I think you should go to an ER and tell them you need to detox. You can't just stop drinking at this point. I'm sorry you're having a hard time.

President Trump died tonight at 9:45 pm

It's a fact

Trump is not dead. If he ever had a soul, that disappeared about the time he compared his efforts to avoid Venereal disease to the boys dying in Viet Nam, or a long time ago.

donations are piling up!

~S~

Oh look another death wish for a political figure

Gosh. Warms the heart but anyone who knows Leftists is not surprised. Then, again I say, Leftists--being unable to confront this pernicious and vile impulse in themselves--project it unto everyone else. *I* hate my political enemies so much I want them to die, so everyone else must too.

In the end you must feel sorry for them. I do. What a terrible way to spend the only life you're ever gonna have. Bitter, small, vengeful, hateful. No thanks.

Sue the entire problem is we know Epstein didn't kill himself, we know seth didn't kill himself, so many deaths tied to Hillary

Well I think that's not a great plan bear. And I'm not morally opposed to alcohol, that's just too much drinking. I think you should go to an ER and tell them you need to detox. You can't just stop drinking at this point. I'm sorry you're having a hard time.

It's my plan , I want to see how much alcohol I can drink before I die..jesus I outlived every one by 10 years

It's my plan , I want to see how much alcohol I can drink before I die..jesus I outlived every one by 10 years

I got a better question, how about you people take me in? I don't need much just a damn tent and love/ a bible and some calories.

Forum List

Back