Trump: “We” Eliminated Roe

There is no right to be able to drink alcohol.

Why not?

There is no right to vote below age 18.

Is there a right to vote at 18 and above?

There is no right for children to sign contracts.

Tell me why?

These aren’t rights.

What are they?
Because everyone understands kids don’t have the same rights as adults.

It’s not complicated.

I’ve explained it numerous times.

In order to turn abortion over to “the states”, it took abortion rights from the people.
That's the kicker, ain't it. Abortion wasn't a "right." Like the "right" to discriminate.,

That's the kicker, ain't it. Abortion wasn't a "right." Like the "right" to discriminate.,
It was a right until Dobbs. I’m sure you guys are furiously thinking of other rights you can take away.

It was a right until Dobbs. I’m sure you guys are furiously thinking of other rights you can take away.
Hey feel free to amend the US Constitution. Muster the votes and support of the American people and chisel the right to an abortion in stone. Oh wait, you can't gather enough support.

Again, and so was the "right" to discriminate until Brown. Why aren't you upset that"right" was taken away from the people?

Again, and so was the "right" to discriminate until Brown. Why aren't you upset that"right" was taken away from the people?
Brown took the ability for government to discriminate. It limited government authority.

Dobbs expanded government authority.

RvW was a bad decision. The " right to privacy " that authorized abortion on demand was a stretch but there was no "right to privacy" found in the Constitution. Abortion is still legal and Trump's solution to the problem was nothing less than brilliant. Let the people decide state by state if they want the murder of the unborn to be authorized.

Forum List

Back