Trump: “We” Eliminated Roe

Dobbs took power away from people and gave it to the government.

You morons have been gaslit.

What, no explanation? Not even a link to substantiate your opinion?

Until then, you're just blowin' smoke out of your ass, bro.

What, no explanation? Not even a link to substantiate your opinion?

Until then, you're just blowin' smoke out of your ass, bro.
What do I need to substantiate? We all know what Dobbs did. It lets the government outlaw abortion.

Thats giving more power to the government. Not people.

This is not and never was about giving the states more power.

It’s about attacking abortion rights

And one day Trump says “Not me. I didn’t do that”

And the next he proudly proclaims that he DID do that

And bottom line. Trump and Republicans in general will not stop until abortion is outlawed everywhere and under every condition

Of course it was bout attacking abortion rights. Except for the fact that abortions are not "rights."

Unless they're codified in the US Constitution or our system of laws, they're nothing but a wish. And you can shit in one hand and wish in the other, and see which one fills up first.

What do I need to substantiate? We all know what Dobbs did. It lets the government outlaw abortion.

Thats giving more power to the government. Not people.

Hey, guess what, Bunky! Trump was right: We did eliminate Roe vs. Wade.

We elected Trump, and all he did was carry out the will of the people. We the people.

That "Democracy" is a real bitch when you're not the majority, ain't it? :laughing0301:

Hey, guess what, Bunky! Trump was right: We did eliminate Roe vs. Wade.

We elected Trump, and all he did was carry out the will of the people. We the people.

That "Democracy" is a real bitch when you're not the majority, ain't it? :laughing0301:
Great. So you’re on the side of expanding government power and taking freedom from
the people.

Admit it.

Great. So you’re on the side of expanding government power and taking freedom from
the people.

Admit it.

You still haven't explained how turning abortion over to the states "expands" government power.

Is that some kind of mysterious wizard power the government has, like magic?

Oh wait, you're just blowing more smoke out your ass, right? :laughing0301:

You still haven't explained how turning abortion over to the states "expands" government power.

Is that some kind of mysterious wizard power the government has, like magic?

Oh wait, you're just blowing more smoke out your ass, right? :laughing0301:
I’ve explained it numerous times.

In order to turn abortion over to “the states”, it took abortion rights from the people.

People celebrated the overturning of Roe because it means fewer clinical abortions. Now the goal is the illegalization of all abortions, and we won't rest until we get it. Personhood of the unborn is the route we're going to take.
Whaaat?

But Trump said it should be up to the states. Now you’re saying you want all abortions to be illegal??!

Anytime power is taken away from the federal government and brought back to the people I chalk it up as a win.

MAGA

then you lost. The repeal of Roe has given 1/3 of the states the power to control a woman's reproductive function.

I’ve explained it numerous times.

In order to turn abortion over to “the states”, it took abortion rights from the people.

How so? People in pro-abortion states can't get abortions? Would you rather the Supreme Court had made abortion unconstitutional and illegal across the board, for all states?

Maybe you should count your blessings that Trump's Supreme Court fixed it so you could go to another state if you get knocked up But I somehow doubt you could even get knocked up, bro. Even if you tried.

How so? People in pro-abortion states can't get abortions? Would you rather Trump made abortion unconstitutional and illegal across the board?

Maybe you should count your blessings that Trump's Supreme Court made it so you could go to another state if you get knocked up But I somehow doubt you could even get knocked up, bro. Even if you tried.
People in lots of states can’t get abortions.

Thats because the government made it illegal for them to do so.

The government could only do so because of Dobbs. Before, the government did not have that power.

Now they do.

That’s an expansion of government power.

The government could only do so because of Dobbs. Before, the government did not have that power.

Now they do.

States pass plenty of laws that make stuff illegal.

The government could only do so because of Dobbs.

Roe was bad law.

The federal government never rightly had that power.

States pass plenty of laws that make stuff illegal.

The government could only do so because of Dobbs.

Roe was bad law.

The federal government never rightly had that power.
Each state can now vote on it as it should be. Nobody can possibly lose when the voters decide.

Now they do.

Forum List

Back