Trump watches 2000 Mules at his home in FL

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

So Tucker Carlson and Fox News apparently didn't let the head of True the Vote mention this movie on Tucker's show

why?

But Trump and other people w/ a brain are watching it.

I would love to see it.. doubt I will find it in any movie theater where I am at

WHY?

what's up w/ Fox?

This video has been removed for violating YouTube [whatever]

is the message I got when I tried to view 2000 mules online...

So Tucker Carlson and Fox News apparently didn't let the head of True the Vote mention this movie on Tucker's show

why?

I would love to see it.. doubt I will find it in any movie theater where I am at

WHY?

what's up w/ Fox?
The movie can be viewed on line... what's up with FOX?... the owner hates Trump.... and he writes the checks... but Tucker does mention the movie and what's in it... he talks about the drop boxes and the insane spike in Biden votes that showed up at midnight... you need to watch him and not take peoples word about his show....

The movie can be viewed on line... what's up with FOX?... the owner hates Trump.... and he writes the checks... but Tucker does mention the movie and what's in it... he talks about the drop boxes and the insane spike in Biden votes that showed up at midnight... you need to watch him and not take peoples word about his show....
i watch when I can...

but thanks for the reminder, as if anyone needs one, that liberals are liars first and foremost..

oh wait... after baby haters

i tried watching the movie 2000 mules online but was given a message from YouTube that there was a "violation" of their rules... not surprised at all. In fact, as I was watching some related video I wondered

Why isn't YouTube banning this?

i guess bc it wasn't the whole movie? Trailers are allowed, as long as... who knows? sick of YouTube and all those tech morons who engage in censorship (only against conservatives, though)

so how do I watch it w/o going to youtube?

OK, i see your other post.. Q answered. Thanks :)

why?

WHY?

what's up w/ Fox?
Poor Rump. Reduced to watching a fantasy movie. That’s the closest this orange loser is ever going to get to the WH. :abgg2q.jpg:

Poor Rump. Reduced to watching a fantasy movie. That’s the closest this orange loser is ever going to get to the WH. :abgg2q.jpg:
poor Magnus: Reduced to lying and deceiving himself.. the closest he will ever get to... anything good and wholesome..

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Demonstrated by the way it hasn't worked so far...
It is working great. D'Souza has challenged Barr to a debate and Phillips called FOX news out. Neither Barr or FOX are answering. Why is that?

It is working great. D'Souza has challenged Barr to a debate and Phillips called FOX news out. Neither Barr or FOX are answering. Why is that?
r46qp3mron591.jpg

its a waste of time debating somebody bereft of facts.

Projection and still pictures. I am proud of you.
facts are abundant

facts are abundant

That was debunked by D'Souza. You aren't even informed, you dumb fuck.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back