Let's Get Rid of Flag Day

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And let's love and respect the American flag 365 days a year instead? Who's with me? In all seriousness though, this is a good thing to remember. :)

FlagDayBanner.jpg

That's every day too because of who's currently occupying the white house.

They always give them all of the attention anyways and they have an entire month for fags,.. I know this isn't directly the fault of Bidedumb, but why do they get more attention than the flag or those who have served?

They always give them all of the attention anyways and they have an entire month for fags,.. I know this isn't directly the fault of Bidedumb, but why do they get more attention than the flag or those who have served?
If you saw Saving Private Ryan. Steven Spielberg worked with veterans for the filming. They said while he did a good job with the Normandy battle scene the real experience was much worse. So yes we must all honor our veterans.

If you saw Saving Private Ryan. Steven Spielberg worked with veterans for the filming. They said while he did a good job with the Normandy battle scene the real experience was much worse. So yes we must all honor our veterans.

Without our veterans and those who are serving now, and all those who gave their lives defending our country, we wouldn't have much of one.

Without our veterans and those who are serving now, and all those who gave their lives defending our country, we wouldn't have much of one.
To imagine the battles men were in that were vicious as war has very few rules. Men buried in many cemeteries with most dying at a younger age.

Forum List

Back