Trump was right. Biden lied.

Wait a second - let's not jump to any conclusions until we have heard and reviewed all of the evidence. These people are not simple folks like you and me.

Biden lies all the time, just like Trump. Yet another thing they have in common.
trump-alabama-1200x675.jpg

7yy1dy.jpg

7yy1fe.jpg

So far, literally everything he's ever said about Hunter has been a lie.
Such as?
He uses crack? True
He uses hookers? True
He fucked his dead brothers widow, when he himself was married? True
He called his dad Pedo Pete? True
His dad had an alias with the name Peter? True
He was unqualified for every job he had? True
He got kicked out of the military for drugs? True
He got jobs only because his dad was Joe Biden? True
He had his company investigated in Ukraine? True
His dad removed the prosecutor by threatening Ukraine? True
He got millions from China because of his dad? True
His dad lied to everyone when he said they never discussed business with each other? True

Whatcha got?

Biden still lied. At least the media calls Trump out. Not so much here.
Nah. . . we all know that Fox News, Sky News, OAN, etc, will give you folks what you want. There are plenty of media outlets on cable, with news clips on the net, telling everyone of Biden's lies, we all know he is a corrupt SOB.

America has a first Amendment, and if there is money to be made, telling folks about corruption on both sides? It will be told.

I was just agreeing with Gipper, b/c he is one of the few that is not in one of the cults on here. . .

Nah. . . we all know that Fox News, Sky News, OAN, etc, will give you folks what you want. There are plenty of media outlets on cable, with news clips on the net, telling everyone of Biden's lies, we all know he is a corrupt SOB.

America has a first Amendment, and if there is money to be made, telling folks about corruption on both sides? It will be told.

I was just agreeing with Gipper, b/c he is one of the few that is not in one of the cults on here. . .
Sigh.

You’re being dishonest.

NBC
ABC
CBS
NYT
WAPO
MSNBC

All far left leaning. I am Shocked CNN played this. Let’s not pretend the coverage is equal. If both as corrupt as Gipper claims then cover their corruption evenly. They don’t.

Yeah

Oh you’re saying I am in a cult. Real cute.
Real original. Said no one ever about you.

Sigh.

You’re being dishonest.

NBC
ABC
CBS
NYT
WAPO
MSNBC

All far left leaning. I am Shocked CNN played this. Let’s not pretend the coverage is equal. If both as corrupt as Gipper claims then cover their corruption evenly. They don’t.

Yeah
I won't disagree with that, the media environment is heavily tilted.

I don't really give a shit though, TBH. I am not a big fan of establishment media. . . but if you are, and you are trying to convince me that establishment media is NOT going to inform you of the administration lies, foibles and alleged corruption? You are the one that is being "dishonest." Either that, or you are just silly?

:dunno:

Wall Street Journal
Telegraph (UK)
Daily Mail
New York Post
Washington Times
Spectator
Fox News
Sky News
National Review
Washington Examiner

I won't disagree with that, the media environment is heavily tilted.

I don't really give a shit though, TBH. I am not a big fan of establishment media. . . but if you are, and you are trying to convince me that establishment media is NOT going to inform you of the administration lies, foibles and alleged corruption? You are the one that is being "dishonest." Either that, or you are just silly?

:dunno:

Wall Street Journal
Telegraph (UK)
Daily Mail
New York Post
Washington Times
Spectator
Fox News
Sky News
National Review
Washington Examiner
Those aren’t as readily available to the general public as ABC,CBS, NBC