Trump was right again...New York Attorney General files lawsuit to dissolve NRA

What stumbling block? Do you mean the Yahts, luxurious parties and vacations, expensives gifts all paid for by donations to a Non Profit Organization?
Thats for he NRA members to decide not you

Nope, that's for the NY State AG and the courts to decide. The NRA made an agreement with the citizens of NY and have broken it and made some mighty big personal profits for their Board members. Two things are going to happen, they are going to get fined heavily and they just might lose their NP status and have that property seized.

I know a lot of Democrats and not a single one wishes to get rid of their guns and ammo.
I can remember when a lot of democrats did not approve of homosexuality or gay marriage

but that didnt stop those two abnormalities from becoming legalized

the democrat party is a zoo of different groups who are good at taking orders if it advances their cause

I dont know what your cause is

But if the mob tells you to give up your guns you will do it

Will I? Please stop making shit up.

If I want a gun, I can walk into any gunshop or pawnshop, pick out the one I want, pay for it and after the background check, walk out with it with 5 boxes of ammo for it. Before Covid, I could buy a gun faster than I could buy a loaf of bread. The breakdown now is that the background checks are backlogged and you can't take the gun out of the "Shop" until it passes. It's taking 1 to 3 days. When things get back to normal, we'll go back to the 10 minute gun buy IN A BLUE STATE. Please stop lying.

You are so full of shit that your breath stinks.

What's the matter, a little Reality get in the way or your fantastic story?

So I can have a shotgun in NYC in 10 minutes?

I can move out of NYC in less than 10 minutes. You want to live there, you put up with the laws. You have only 3 choices.

1. You can live with the laws
2. You can move where the laws are more to your liking (As per Justice Young's ruling)
3. Or you can work to get it changed through legislation.

There is a 4th option but I don't suggest it.

That isn't what you said, stop trying to move the goalposts?

Unconstitutional restraint is unconstitutional restraint.

I forgot what a fucking liar and hack you are.

I said that "I" can go to any Gun Shop or Pawn Shop, pick out any gun and ammo, pay for it and take it out of the store right after the Background Check is processed. It's YOU that tried to move the goalposts. I choose NOT to live in NYC. Do YOU live in NYC? If you don't then you are just gumming yer jaws.

EfVYf13XkAM0R-w

If I want a gun, I can walk into any gunshop or pawnshop, pick out the one I want, pay for it and after the background check, walk out with it with 5 boxes of ammo for it. Before Covid, I could buy a gun faster than I could buy a loaf of bread. The breakdown now is that the background checks are backlogged and you can't take the gun out of the "Shop" until it passes. It's taking 1 to 3 days. When things get back to normal, we'll go back to the 10 minute gun buy IN A BLUE STATE. Please stop lying.

I can move out of NYC in less than 10 minutes. You want to live there, you put up with the laws. You have only 3 choices.

2. You can move where the laws are more to your liking (As per Justice Young's ruling)

I said that "I" can go to any Gun Shop or Pawn Shop, pick out any gun and ammo, pay for it and take it out of the store right after the Background Check is processed. It's YOU that tried to move the goalposts. I choose NOT to live in NYC. Do YOU live in NYC? If you don't then you are just gumming yer jaws.

Your example was about being in a "blue state" and not being interfered with. I brought up another blue state to counter your point, and as usual you can't admit your broad statement was incorrect.

Your example was about being in a "blue state" and not being interfered with. I brought up another blue state to counter your point, and as usual you can't admit your broad statement was incorrect.

No, you tried to move the Goalpost and then claimed I lied. I clearly stated that I have the right (by law) to go into any Gun or Pawn Shop and purchase any gun they have on the Shelf and oodles of boxes of ammo, pay for it, pass a background check and walk out. If the agencies weren't so backed up for the background checks, it would take me about 10 minutes from the time I entered the store. You tried to move the goalpost and then call me a liar. Since I can still walk into any gun or pawn shop and make that purchase my statement stands. Now, don't you feel foolish?

No, you tried to move the Goalpost and then claimed I lied. I clearly stated that I have the right (by law) to go into any Gun or Pawn Shop and purchase any gun they have on the Shelf and oodles of boxes of ammo, pay for it, pass a background check and walk out. If the agencies weren't so backed up for the background checks, it would take me about 10 minutes from the time I entered the store. You tried to move the goalpost and then call me a liar. Since I can still walk into any gun or pawn shop and make that purchase my statement stands. Now, don't you feel foolish?

You made reference to being in a blue state and it wasn't as bad as some people say. i gave you an example of a blue state where it was bad.

Your comparison failed, then you got bitchy and tried to change the subject by telling me to move.

Fuck you.

"BREAKING NEWS: NRA scores a HUGE win in California today. The 9th Circuit, led by a Trump-appointed judge, rules that ban on magazines with more than 10 rounds is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. This case will have repercussions nationwide."

"BREAKING NEWS: NRA scores a HUGE win in California today. The 9th Circuit, led by a Trump-appointed judge, rules that ban on magazines with more than 10 rounds is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. This case will have repercussions nationwide."

Old news. The actual ruling was from 2017.
When California passed that law, I said it wouldn't stand. In 2013, Colorado also passed the 10 round limit but due to court action had to change it to 15 rounds and it stuck.

The 2nd amendment is as strong as ever. My hunting rifles and shotguns are still safe in my house. I don't need to find their vacations.
/——/ I don't need to find their vacations, either. And you libtards are chipping away at the 2nd Amendment every day. Just go to a Blue State and try and buy a gun.

If I want a gun, I can walk into any gunsshop or pawnshop, pick out the one I want, pay for it and after the background check, walk out with it with 5 boxes of ammo for it. Before Covid, I could buy a gun faster than I could buy a loaf of bread. The breakdown now is that the background checks are backlogged and you can't take the gun out of the "Shop" until it passes. It's taking 1 to 3 days. When things get back to normal, we'll go back to the 10 minute gun buy IN A BLUE STATE. Please stop lying.
I wonder if Daryl is putting us on,

or does he really not see the anti gun agenda of the left wing democrat party?

What I do see is, if the Dems had wanted to, they had enough years in total power to do just that. It never happened. That means that your are using fear and hate. Sorry, doesn't work so well.
/——/ So you’re saying the gun grabber platform is all smoke and mirrors used to fire up the stupid dem base and increase donations? Interesting.

Just like the right does with abortion and immigration.

The 2nd amendment is as strong as ever. My hunting rifles and shotguns are still safe in my house. I don't need to find their vacations.
/——/ I don't need to find their vacations, either. And you libtards are chipping away at the 2nd Amendment every day. Just go to a Blue State and try and buy a gun.

If I want a gun, I can walk into any gunsshop or pawnshop, pick out the one I want, pay for it and after the background check, walk out with it with 5 boxes of ammo for it. Before Covid, I could buy a gun faster than I could buy a loaf of bread. The breakdown now is that the background checks are backlogged and you can't take the gun out of the "Shop" until it passes. It's taking 1 to 3 days. When things get back to normal, we'll go back to the 10 minute gun buy IN A BLUE STATE. Please stop lying.

What I do see is, if the Dems had wanted to, they had enough years in total power to do just that. It never happened. That means that your are using fear and hate. Sorry, doesn't work so well.
/——/ So you’re saying the gun grabber platform is all smoke and mirrors used to fire up the stupid dem base and increase donations? Interesting.

/----/ I agree in part with the abortion issue, but Trump is doing something about undocumented democRATs pouring over the border while RINOs only pay lip service.

/----/ I agree in part with the abortion issue, but Trump is doing something about undocumented democRATs pouring over the border while RINOs only pay lip service.

No he isn't. Certainly no more than those who came before him.

/—-/ Go check that Inter-web thingy https://share.america.gov/illegal-crossings-lowest-in-years-as-border-wall-expands/

/—-/ Go check that Inter-web thingy Illegal crossings lowest in years as border wall expands | ShareAmerica

The border wall is 3.5 miles longer than it was 3.5 years ago.

The actual truth is we have no idea how many people are coming here.

/—-/ Go check that Inter-web thingy Illegal crossings lowest in years as border wall expands | ShareAmerica

Looks like a Rump Reelection site to me.

Looks like a Rump Reelection site to me.
/——/ You expect the LSM to run any pro Trump articles? Seriously? Now either refute what it says or run along and play with your libtard friends.

Forum List

Back