Trump Was Not The Legitimate President

The Supreme Court is not legitimate.

Seems like every time the whiney left don't get their way, our country and our democracy are not legitimate. It's only legitimate when they win and they get their way.

Are you saying that Biden won in 2020?

There is no "right wing media" on television at least.

Sooo .... Fox ... they're not on TV ... and Newmax TV ... they're not on TV ... and OANN .... they're not on TV ... ?

Both left-wing and right-wing media are biased. Is that a big relevation to you?
OH I don't disagree. There is MSM bias on the right for sure!
But you didn't evidently read the below and so I'm repeating it.
Hillary 96% from MSM... 4 years of Trump brought ....

Broadcast coverage of Trump 95% negative, according to new study​

The biased MSM donated 90% to Biden. Please explain that!
But explain though this: 96% of MSM donated to Hillary. She lost the majority of BIASED MSM then did this:
the Media Research Center viewed some 1,007 evening news stories about the Trump White House on ABC, CBS and NBC from June 1 to Sept. 30(3 months).
That's the equivalent of about 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."
Again this is during the Trump presidency.
Then when Biden took office:
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%), negative
George W. Bush (28%), negative
Barack Obama (20%), negative
Donald Trump (62%) negative.

MSMdonations.png

OH I don't disagree. There is MSM bias on the right for sure!
But you didn't evidently read the below and so I'm repeating it.
Hillary 96% from MSM... 4 years of Trump brought ....

Broadcast coverage of Trump 95% negative, according to new study​

The biased MSM donated 90% to Biden. Please explain that!
But explain though this: 96% of MSM donated to Hillary. She lost the majority of BIASED MSM then did this:
the Media Research Center viewed some 1,007 evening news stories about the Trump White House on ABC, CBS and NBC from June 1 to Sept. 30(3 months).
That's the equivalent of about 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."
Again this is during the Trump presidency.
Then when Biden took office:
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%), negative
George W. Bush (28%), negative
Barack Obama (20%), negative
Donald Trump (62%) negative.

View attachment 666449
I’ve already addressed this. Trump gave them a lot to work with and the media is biased.

Not sure why this is so important to you.

Seems like every time the whiney left don't get their way, our country and our democracy are not legitimate. It's only legitimate when they win and they get their way.

Hillary didn't say Trump was not legitimately the president. She conceded. You have it backwards. And no dem with any importance is even suggesting we pack the Court, despite Gorsuch standing in for Garland who never even got a hearing, and two others who are accused of lying under oath. (although I think that's just a dem excuse for not having the balls to vote no on the basis of thinking they'd overturn Roe, which the plainly intended to do)

I’ve already addressed this. Trump gave them a lot to work with and the media is biased.

Not sure why this is so important to you.
The reason so important is majority of ignorant people form their opinions because of the BIASED MSM!
A number of years ago before the MSM bias, I took several journalism courses that hammered home the need for
objectivity... personal bias was never to be injected into the NEWS reporting. Now Editorial opinions not an issue but the NEWS is to be reported with out bias. Today the news reporting is BIASED. And the FACTS bare that out!
For example:
So it was Trump's fault that the MSM for example repeated this:."There were very fine people on both sides,"
11.3 BILLION times... though he clearly stated ...."& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
Google search of the above: 141 times... reported by the MSM! 11.3 billion times vs 141 times! Biased MSM!
Trump's exact words: "Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name." and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too."
BUT have you heard the entire comments from the BIASED MSM?
11.3 billion times "fine people both sides"... 141 times --"not talking about neo-Nazis..."
So tell me again that the MSM is FAIR and Balanced? Again... 96% to Hillary, 92% negative Trump news 4 years, 90% donations to Biden! As Biden would say ..."Come on Man"!

Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 11.20.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 11.22.02 AM.png

Basically all modern elections won by the right were considered illegitimate
Who presided over the EC count on Jan. 6th, 2017 during the Joint session of Congress?

"He asked McGovern if he had fulfilled all three. McGovern admitted the objection was not signed by a member of the Senate, and Biden threw it out.

"In that case the objection cannot be entertained," Biden said, and Republicans stood and cheered."

Jamie Raskin of Maryland interrupted later. Biden cut him off, read the requirements again and asked if his objection was signed by a member of the Senate. Raskin, too, admitted it was not. This went on with others.

Biden grew increasingly curt. At times, Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan could be seen laughing behind him.

"It is over," Biden chided.

NPR's Ron Elving notes that it all was a similar scene to one that played out in January 2001 after George W. Bush's election, the Florida recount and the Supreme Court decision that stopped it. The vice president, who had to play Biden's role then, was none other than Al Gore himself. The objectors were all from the House, many from Florida.

After overruling several objectors the same way Biden did, Gore jokingly noted that it was becoming somewhat painful.

"This is going to sound familiar to you," he noted, "--to all of us...."

Hillary didn't say Trump was not legitimately the president. She conceded. You have it backwards. And no dem with any importance is even suggesting we pack the Court, despite Gorsuch standing in for Garland who never even got a hearing, and two others who are accused of lying under oath. (although I think that's just a dem excuse for not having the balls to vote no on the basis of thinking they'd overturn Roe, which the plainly intended to do)
Hillary hadn't even written a concession speech. No matter how much crap the left wants to dish out, Trump conceded the moment he left the White House and wrote Biden the customary note that departing presidents leave. If that is not Trump's concession that he lost, I don't know what is.

Hillary hadn't even written a concession speech. No matter how much crap the left wants to dish out, Trump conceded the moment he left the White House and wrote Biden the customary note that departing presidents leave. If that is not Trump's concession that he lost, I don't know what is.

"we will never concede." ~ Donald Trump, 1.6.21

When the majority support something, to the left it's democracy. When the majority don't support it, the left goes to the courts to decree it. When the courts fail, it's illegitimate.

What the left never does is lose gracefully. They believe they are the only ones who are legitimate

Less than the amount of several prominent GOP... But the big difference is Hillary did concede in a timely fashion and didn't organise a violent insurrection...

Hillary conceded, then spent the next four years crying that the election was stolen. Stop lying, we all remember this. And you're a racist

Morons like bendog the racist are so lost in their party politics that they believe anything they are told to believe by their party. It's frankly pathetic

"we will never concede." ~ Donald Trump, 1.6.21
He left the damn White House to let Biden in and even left Biden the customary departing note. Despite having said, "We will never concede", he conceded the moment he walked out the door. You don't get any better concession than that. I must also point out that there are several Democrats who never "conceded" either, including Stacey Abrams, just for one. And, she also falsely complained the election was rigged.

He left the damn White House to let Biden in and even left Biden the customary departing note. Despite having said, "We will never concede", he conceded the moment he walked out the door. You don't get any better concession than that. I must also point out that there are several Democrats who never "conceded" either, including Stacey Abrams, just for one. And, she also falsely complained the election was rigged.

LOL

He had no choice but to vacate the White House. Meanwhile, you're claiming he concededwhen in fact, he himself says he doesn't concede.

Meanwhile, Hillary conceded the next day.

Forum List

Back