Trump Was Not The Legitimate President

All media is biased. We have left and right-biased media.

Welcome to the United States of America.
Don't disagree.
But the VAST VAST majority of MSM is LEFT wing biased!
Why can't you understand the following two articles, that show the BIASED MSM supported Hillary 96% and Biden 90%
and during Trump's presidency CBS,ABC,NBC spent 32.7 total hours in 4 years putting out 92% negative news!
the Media Research Center viewed some 1,007 evening news stories about the Trump White House on ABC, CBS and NBC from June 1 to Sept. 30(3 months).
That's the equivalent of about 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."

So you are doing just what the vast vast majority of the left wing BIASED MSM does make a statement that is NEVER backed up by FACTS. And the facts YOU ignore and I don't understand if you are an intelligent and honest person you would admit to the extremely out numbered right wing biased Media.. Name me ONE major newspaper that is right wing, One major network news that is Right wing? I said NETWORK not cable because Fox is cable !
ZERO!

When the majority support something, to the left it's democracy. When the majority don't support it, the left goes to the courts to decree it. When the courts fail, it's illegitimate.

What the left never does is lose gracefully. They believe they are the only ones who are legitimate
Whenever they lose they are completely and totally dumbfounded as they simply cannot believe how they could ever lose. Gore took it to the Supreme Court in 2000, in 2016 it was Russian election interference/collusion, and there are a whole bunch of gerrymandering charges (even in races that can't even be gerrymandered), and they love to claim vote suppression when Republicans want to verify votes and not let illegals or dead people vote, nor want to allow ballot harvesting, which is against the law.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The Supreme Court is not legitimate.

Seems like every time the whiney left don't get their way, our country and our democracy are not legitimate. It's only legitimate when they win and they get their way.

Oh come on now.

If, Hillary had won in 2016 (she needed less than 100,000 votes in the right states PLUS she won the popular vote), the SCOTUS would be packed with lefties today.

And if they not only kept Roe?
But also put through FAR, freer rules on abortion?

Your lot would be FREAKING OUT!

So save the holier-than-thou BS.

It just makes you look like a hypocrite on this.

BTW - I DESPISE both parties.
They are both UTTER and TOTAL SHIT!!!

Whenever they lose they are completely and totally dumbfounded as they simply cannot believe how they could ever lose. Gore took it to the Supreme Court in 2000, in 2016 it was Russian election interference/collusion, and there are a whole bunch of gerrymandering charges (even in races that can't even be gerrymandered), and they love to claim vote suppression when Republicans want to verify votes and not let illegals or dead people vote, nor want to allow ballot harvesting, which is against the law.

Not the U.S. Supreme Court, Gore didn't. You'll recall, the suit was Bush v. Gore, not Gore v. Bush. Making Bush the appellant.

Oh come on now.

If, Hillary had won in 2016 (she needed less than 100,000 votes in the right states PLUS she won the popular vote), the SCOTUS would be packed with lefties today.

And if they not only kept Roe?
But also put through FAR, freer rules on abortion?

Your lot would be FREAKING OUT!

So save the holier-than-thou BS.

It just makes you look like a hypocrite on this.

BTW - I DESPISE both parties.
They are both UTTER and TOTAL SHIT!!!
My point is the left are being whiney and I appreciate you conceding that point. So, it's not just the right who whine that they lost. The left do it too.

Not the U.S. Supreme Court, Gore didn't. You'll recall, the suit was Bush v. Gore, not Gore v. Bush. Making Bush the appellant.
LOL. It was the left who lost the election and wouldn't accept the results. Bush had to take them to the Supreme Court to finally make them concede because they refused to concede. In fact, they were complaining about election fraud with hanging chad ballots. Where were the prime time House hearings for those Democrats who were spouting the big lie and refusing to concede an election they lost? It was an insurrection as the left refused to leave power, even after losing the election.

LOL. It was the left who lost the election and wouldn't accept the results. Bush had to take them to the Supreme Court to finally make them concede because they refused to concede. In fact, they were complaining about election fraud with hanging chad ballots. Where were the prime time House hearings for those Democrats who were spouting the big lie and refusing to concede an election they lost? It was an insurrection as the left refused to leave power, even after losing the election.

You sound demented. You started by saying Gore went to the Supreme Court, which he didn't do. Now you're delving into bullshit about Gore refusing to concede. He conceded about 5 weeks after the election when the Safe Harbor date ended his chance of overturning Florida's results. Something Trump refused to do and still refuses to do. And you claim the left refused to leave power after losing the election but the election wasn't lost until the Safe Harbor date. And you refer to that as insurrection even though there was no revolt against the government.

You sound demented. You started by saying Gore went to the Supreme Court, which he didn't do. Now you're delving into bullshit about Gore refusing to concede. He conceded about 5 weeks after the election when the Safe Harbor date ended his chance of overturning Florida's results. Something Trump refused to do and still refuses to do. And you claim the left refused to leave power after losing the election but the election wasn't lost until the Safe Harbor date. And you refer to that as insurrection even though there was no revolt against the government.
Conceded five weeks after the election? Bush took Gore to the Supreme Court because Gore refused to concede, even though he lost the election. Where are those prime time investigations for Gore and the Democrats spreading the big lie and refusing to concede a legitimate election?

Conceded five weeks after the election? Bush took Gore to the Supreme Court because Gore refused to concede, even though he lost the election. Where are those prime time investigations for Gore and the Democrats spreading the big lie and refusing to concede a legitimate election?

He didn't concede right away because he was challenging the results in Florida. When we reached the Safe Harbor deadline, he conceded.

And the left was not lying. There was an issue in Palm Beach County with the ballots, which were confusing to some voters. That didn't mean those inadvertent votes for Buchanan didn't count, they did, but it was a valid complaint.

Whereas Trump has been caught lying about election fraud now for 20 months and counting and still refuses to concede. Comparing him with Gore is insane.

He didn't concede right away because he was challenging the results in Florida. When we reached the Safe Harbor deadline, he conceded.

And the left was not lying. There was an issue in Palm Beach County with the ballots, which were confusing to some voters. That didn't mean those inadvertent votes for Buchanan didn't count, they did, but it was a valid complaint.

Whereas Trump has been caught lying about election fraud now for 20 months and counting and still refuses to concede. Comparing him with Gore is insane.
LOL. In other words, you find a way to justify the very same actions that you refuse to let the other side justify now. And, you refuse to admit that Trump conceded the election when he walked out of the White House and gave Biden the keys to the front door. If that is not a concession I don't know what is.

LOL. In other words, you find a way to justify the very same actions that you refuse to let the other side justify now. And, you refuse to admit that Trump conceded the election when he walked out of the White House and gave Biden the keys to the front door. If that is not a concession I don't know what is.

Holy shit. :eusa_doh:

It's not the same actions.

They both filed legal cases. That's the only similarity. Other than that we had Trump lying about election fraud, Gore not lying about election fraud. Trump not conceding, Gore conceded. Trump claiming his VP could still win the election for him on 1.6.21, Gore never saying anything that preposterous. Trump inspiring his base to storm the U.S. Capitol, Gore never doing anything that insane. Trump's people getting Republicans to submit fake slates of electors to Congress, Gore's people never doing anything that insidious.

And as far as him leaving the White House being a concession, now you're talking out of both sides of your mouth. Again, Trump had no choice but to leave. But I note Trump leaves office and you call that a concession. Likewise, Stacey Abrams left office, but that you call not a concession. So on top of everything else, you're a hypocrite too.

What the heck are you blathering about?
Trump to this day still calls the election 'stolen'.
Show us where Gore calls the 2000 election 'stolen'?

And the only reason Trump left the White House is because the military said they would NOT get involved. And he lost over 60 court decisions.
He had NO alternatives left.
It was either leave on his own...or be dragged out.

I despise both parties.
And people who blindly follow, political leaders (like you MAGA's do) - ANY leader, EITHER side - make me sick.

Last edited:
Holy shit. :eusa_doh:

It's not the same actions.

They both filed legal cases. That's the only similarity. Other than that we had Trump lying about election fraud, Gore not lying about election fraud. Trump not conceding, Gore conceded. Trump claiming his VP could still win the election for him on 1.6.21, Gore never saying anything that preposterous. Trump inspiring his base to storm the U.S. Capitol, Gore never doing anything that insane. Trump's people getting Republicans to submit fake slates of electors to Congress, Gore's people never doing anything that insidious.

And as far as him leaving the White House being a concession, now you're talking out of both sides of your mouth. Again, Trump had no choice but to leave. But I note Trump leaves office and you call that a concession. Likewise, Stacey Abrams left office, but that you call not a concession. So on top of everything else, you're a hypocrite too.
Trump conceded the day he walked out of the White House. Why else would he have left?

What the heck are you blathering about?
Trump to this day still calls the election 'stolen'.
Show us where Gore calls the 2000 election 'stolen'?

And the only reason Trump left the White House is because the military said they would NOT get involved. And he lost over 60 court decisions.
He had NO alternatives left.
It was either leave on his own...or be dragged out.

I despise both parties.
And people who blindly follow, political leaders (like you MAGA's do) - ANY leader, EITHER side - make me sick.
The left spent over four years claiming that Russia stole the 2016 election so what if Trump's been doing it for two years? So what? He's still got a while before he catches up with the left claiming the 2016 election was stolen.

Doesn’t matter to me. There’s lots of right wing media as well.
Prove it! Geez you make a totally unsubstantiated statement "a lot of right wing"! Prove IT!
Geez Name ONE right wing TV Network? ABC,CBS,NBC defined as "network TV" and they spent 32 hours in total network television time on NEGATIVE TRUMP NEWS! I've provided the data but YOU being plain ignorant make a totally unsubstantiated statement! Zero!
HERE again is proof!
the Media Research Center viewed some 1,007 evening news stories about the Trump White House on ABC, CBS and NBC from June 1 to Sept. 30(3 months).
That's the equivalent of about 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."
Again.. explain if there were a LOT of right wing media why then was 96% donations to Hillary? Again from right wing MSM? And again in 2020 with over 90% donated by MSM to Biden... please explain how then "there's lots of right wing media"?
MSMdonations.png

The left spent over four years claiming that Russia stole the 2016 election so what if Trump's been doing it for two years? So what? He's still got a while before he catches up with the left claiming the 2016 election was stolen.

Uh, a GOP-led Senate concluded Russia did interfere with that election. Were they part of some conspiracy too?

Forum List

Back