Trump Was Not The Legitimate President

I've already clarified that I was referring to the news. As in the media that we were just discussing.

Do you want to talk about Super Bowl ratings and Olympics ratings? Ok, then ABC has more viewers when you consider those. What does that have to do with the point you were trying to make? Do you even know?
Geez try reading! EVENING NEWS EVENING NEWS!!!
No mention about Olympics Super Bowl... oh and Dummy....
geez isn't the Super Bowl in Feb? WHAT is the time period of below June 20, 2022!

ABC 7,896,000
NBC 6,495,000
CBS 4,681,000
Fox 1,460,000

In May 2022... Fox News averaged 1,46,000 viewers... Fox News Tops May Cable News Ratings As ‘The Five’ Ranks No. 1 In Total Viewers
hmmm... which for dummies like you is a BIGGER NUMBER than 1,460,000?

So DOES FOX EVENING NEWS have more EVENING NEWS viewers than ABC,CBS or NBC???

geez isn't the Super Bowl in Feb? WHAT is the time period of below June 20, 2022!

ABC 7,896,000
NBC 6,495,000
CBS 4,681,000
Fox 1,460,000

In May 2022... Fox News averaged 1,46,000 viewers... Fox News Tops May Cable News Ratings As ‘The Five’ Ranks No. 1 In Total Viewers
hmmm... which for dummies like you is a BIGGER NUMBER than 1,460,000?

So DOES FOX EVENING NEWS have more EVENING NEWS viewers than ABC,CBS or NBC???
Faux Opinion shows are not News. They are the Neo-GOP Groomers. Giving the flock the pre-approved talking points about the news.

Trump conceded the moment he left the White House and wrote Biden the customary n
He left because he had to. To be the only President to be evicted from the WH was too much even for the Trumpty-Dumpty
Trump conceded the day he walked out of the White House.
Nah, he and his flock continue to claim he won.
The left spent over four years claiming that Russia stole the 2016 election
"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

Some states have also recently seen scanning and probing of their election-related systems, which in most cases originated from servers operated by a Russian company. However, we are not now in a position to attribute this activity to the Russian Government. The USIC and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) assess that it would be extremely difficult for someone, including a nation-state actor, to alter actual ballot counts or election results by cyber attack or intrusion. This assessment is based on the decentralized nature of our election system in this country and the number of protections state and local election officials have in place. ....."

He left because he had to. To be the only President to be evicted from the WH was too much even for the Trumpty-Dumpty

Nah, he and his flock continue to claim he won.

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

Some states have also recently seen scanning and probing of their election-related systems, which in most cases originated from servers operated by a Russian company. However, we are not now in a position to attribute this activity to the Russian Government. The USIC and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) assess that it would be extremely difficult for someone, including a nation-state actor, to alter actual ballot counts or election results by cyber attack or intrusion. This assessment is based on the decentralized nature of our election system in this country and the number of protections state and local election officials have in place. ....."

Did he also have to leave the customary on the way out note to Biden? Was he forced to write that?

Your previous link included the Super Bowl and the Olympics, you moron.

Here, try this one.

No, it’s not. Look up the word concede.
I don't understand why conceding is so important. The left didn't accept the 2016 elections results for years. They claimed they "conceded" but then they turned right around and demanded recounts, tried to get electors to be unfaithful, refused to attend Trump's inauguration, some in power refused to certify the election results, called Trump an illegitimate president, and tried to undermine him in any way they could, including lying to federal courts to start an investigation into Russian Collusion. That's NOT conceding, unless you want to say that Obama moved out and let Trump in, the very same thing as Trump moved out and let Biden in.

Your previous link included the Super Bowl and the Olympics, you moron.

Here, try this one.

The three major evening newscasts averaged a combined 19.07 million total viewers in Q2 2022, a -14% change from Q1 ’22, a -2% decline from Q2 2021 and a -11% decline from the same quarter four years ago (Q2 2018).

The averages for Q2 2022:

Network​
ABC​
NBC​
CBS​
• Total Viewers:
7,896,000​
6,495,000​
4,681,000​
• A25-54:
1,408,000​
1,077,000​
773,000​

The network drew 2.27 million total viewers in primetime, up 4% from May,

Now I'm shouting as you don't seem able to read above !
EVENING NEWS..
ABC- 7,896,000 viewers,
NBC 6,495,000
CBS 4,681,000
FOX 2,270,000
NOW WHAT NUMBERS are bigger than Fox 2,270,000?

The three major evening newscasts averaged a combined 19.07 million total viewers in Q2 2022, a -14% change from Q1 ’22, a -2% decline from Q2 2021 and a -11% decline from the same quarter four years ago (Q2 2018).

The averages for Q2 2022:

Network​
ABC​
NBC​
CBS​
• Total Viewers:
7,896,000​
6,495,000​
4,681,000​
• A25-54:
1,408,000​
1,077,000​
773,000​

The network drew 2.27 million total viewers in primetime, up 4% from May,

Now I'm shouting as you don't seem able to read above !
EVENING NEWS..
ABC- 7,896,000 viewers,
NBC 6,495,000
CBS 4,681,000
FOX 2,270,000
NOW WHAT NUMBERS are bigger than Fox 2,270,000?
From your link:

“Fox News was the top rated cable network overall in total day viewers.”

Well there you have it. Whatever point you were trying to make has proven to be stupid.

Last edited:
Things I never mentioned. You’re just trying to muddy the conversation to avoid addressing Trump’s refusal to admit that he lost.
Well, when he walks out the door, you don't get any better admission than that. I continue to ask, what difference does it make if he concedes or not? What's different? In case you haven't noticed, Biden has been president for a year and a half. So what if he believes in aliens? So what if he believes in bigfoot? So what if he believes the Earth is flat? So what if he concedes or not? The world goes merrily along no matter what he believes.

From your link:

“Fox News was the top rated cable network overall in total day viewers.”

Well there you have it. Whatever point you were trying to make has proven to be stupid.
NO you qualified that as "CABLE"!!!! And Cable doesn't have the same exposure or NUMBERS that the evening news has!
Again you don't read closely enough! You started out saying FOX no question beats all other CABLE news.
FOX total daily viewers:
Total Viewers:1,330,000
Do you now understand that EVENING NEWS has nearly 20 times viewers than Fox evening news!
So please why are you continuing to dispute the FACTS? Especially when you don't provide any links as I HAVE!
Truly shows how ignorant Biden supporters are of REALITY! Grow up and learn to do some little research before you put out your totally uninformed personal comment!

That’s clearly not an admission that he lost.

He explicitly stated that he didn’t lose. I don’t understand why you have such a difficult time with words.
Again, you totally ignored the rest of my post. That's dishonest when you quote something from someone and then edit what the other person wrote.

NO you qualified that as "CABLE"!!!! And Cable doesn't have the same exposure or NUMBERS that the evening news has!
Again you don't read closely enough! You started out saying FOX no question beats all other CABLE news.
FOX total daily viewers:
Total Viewers:1,330,000
Do you now understand that EVENING NEWS has nearly 20 times viewers than Fox evening news!
So please why are you continuing to dispute the FACTS? Especially when you don't provide any links as I HAVE!
Truly shows how ignorant Biden supporters are of REALITY! Grow up and learn to do some little research before you put out your totally uninformed personal comment!

Blah blah blah.

From your own link: “Fox News was the top rated cable network overall in total day viewers.”

You were saying?

Again, you totally ignored the rest of my post. That's dishonest when you quote something from someone and then edit what the other person wrote.
The rest is unrelated and doesn’t address the main point that you’re trying to cover up. But I’ll answer if you insist.

You: I continue to ask, what difference does it make if he concedes or not? What's different?

Answer: I don’t know what you mean here. Whether he concedes or not, he isn’t the President anymore. So in that sense, it doesn’t make a difference. However, had he conceded, he likely wouldn’t have enraged a large portion of Trumpsters who believe him when he says that the election was stolen. In my opinion, Jan 6 would have looked far different if he had simply conceded. So that would be different in my opinion, though nothing is known. I don’t know what this has to do with your inability to understand the definition of the word “concede”.

You: In case you haven't noticed, Biden has been president for a year and a half. So what if he believes in aliens? So what if he believes in bigfoot? So what if he believes the Earth is flat?

Answer: This clearly looks like you’re just trying to muddy the conversation away from discussing the definition of a word. But you insist on an answer here so I‘ll take a shot at it. If he believes in stupid things, it might influence other people to believe stupid things. or maybe he will just believe in something stupid and get made fun of for it. Not sure. And I don’t know what this has to do with your inability to understand the definition of the word “concede”.

You: So what if he concedes or not? The world goes merrily along no matter what he believes.

Answer: Already addressed. And I still don’t know what this has to do with your inability to understand the definition of the word “concede”.

I don’t understand why you feel the need to lie about this. The definition of concede is right there for anyone to see. He sure as hell didn’t concede. Your political opinions shouldn’t influence the definition of words. And I’m not sure why you insist on muddying the conversation away from simply addressing the definition.

Trump insisted his dad was born in Germany, which isn't true. Not that it would disqualify him if his dad was born there, but it does say something about his mental state.

Forum List

Back