Trump Was Fighting COVID-19 While The Democrats Were Spending Millions Trying To Destroy Him..Yet They Claim He Did Nothing

Sorry , tRUMP's BITCH, nothing ever was so wrong to post but your little girl whiny shit makes you the BITCH you are.
The pile of dog shit you admire has done nothing remotely responsible and accepts any responsibility.
But you have your face so far next to his ass licking his asshole you cannot see anything but what you care to see.
So, you little bitch boy(girl) keep on licking the little butthole you so truly love.
View attachment 317931
Shave the mustache! LOL

The morons that follow tRUMP blindly will allow him(tRUMP) to stick is dick as far up their ass or down their throats as necessary.
So nothing, not any 1 fact, will persuade them from their joy and fulfillment of allowing tRUMP to shove his member in any orifice they choose.
And those that support him listen to your DAILY HATE...........AND GO.......where the Fuck did this RETARD COME FROM..................Did you get bullied as a kid..........someone take your lunch money............

Poor thing gets his feelings hurt if you say TRUMP............

Deal with it bitch.......the sky is falling routine ran out of FUCKS TO GIVE years ago.
camidownlittle-protester-i-found-your-binky-geezer-8722390.png

You even suck at this , bitch boy(girl)

Disclaimer Notice...................Any TDS nitwit that I haven't bashed or insulted lately...........in this time of crisis and total TDS..........Please be Patient..............I will get to you to bash and insult as Soon as possible.............so hang in there ...........get to you soon.
So shall we troll each other at 10 paces............I heard Obama wants his legacy back......poor thing.

Say PROGS, know what intellectual honesty is? A great example of intellectual honesty is you assholes admitting you take no interest in the success of your country because you're bred to embrace chaos and failure, and TDS makes your disposition worse.

You people all need to chill. Fauci and Birx said he did well in their presser yesterday, which was over 2 hours long. As soon as the 1st case hit the US he instituted the travel ban. No one, including Fauci and Birx knew how contagious it was. To them it was another SARS. South Korea, put their plan in full force because they were hit hard by SARS. Based on Trump's and others actions they likely saved 1.4million lives. Stop making it about politics. People like Lone Leftist, candycorn and Herr Lesh are just awful human beings who do not know reality from fantasy.

You need to quit reading Huffpost. You're already on the wrong side of history. You should move to China.

He damn sure did stop travel. Where the fuck you been? And yes your chief idiot Bidum did call Trump a racist for shutting down travel.
Did Trump stop travel from ITALY? No?
Did he allow people from infected cruise ships to disembark and go on their merry way?

Yes?

Oh...

As far as Biden...post quotes and links or admit you're full of shit. I have issued that challenge numerous times and gotten ZERO response
Trump did ban travel to and from Italy.
Unfortunately Trump doesn't have total control of our government. There are still people who are running things that won't listen to his directives.....so they made sure that the Wuhan virus was spread all over the place in CA, WA, and in NYC. The first thing they did was bring a bunch of Americans living in Wuhan to the US about 3 weeks ago and this helped spread the virus like wildfire.
But the truth is Chinese have been spreading the virus for at least 6 months....possibly a year. No telling how many of them were infected and found their way to the US before it became a problem.
Links to any of those claims?
Oh....so you think that asking for links makes that all a lie?

You're an ignorant fuck who hasn't been paying attention to current events.
Try using these key words:

Trump bans travel to Italy
Americans living in Wuhan brought to US
Cruiselines with coronavirus allowed to doc in Oakland and Seattle
How long has the virus been in the US....possibly since last year

and look it up yourself motherfucker.

That was a week ago.

It should have been 2-3 months ago.
Time line from a while..........and the Emergency declaration happened one day after WHO announced a Global Health Emergency on JANUARY 30TH......

1 day after that travel restrictions............So PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU COULD ACT FASTER THAN THAT..in LIBERAL UTOPIA.

Face it........YOU HATE TRUMP and have been whining for 3 years..........he did good up front........CDC 4th tier of gov't workers........FUCKED this shit up on tests
Travel ban from Europe was Mar13...and didn't include a lot of countries

Passengers from infected cruise ships were allowed to disperse. Why the HELL weren't they put under quarantine?

As soon as the 1st case hit the US he instituted the travel ban.
Not strictly true. The first case in the US was on Jan 20, which was a US citizen who had returned from the area. The travel ban was not instituted for 12 days later. Calling it a ban is also not strictly true. The ban never applied to US citizens who were free to travel to and from China unrestricted. As we can see, the first case being in a US citizen, the utility of this “ban” is limited.

Not strictly true. The first case in the US was on Jan 20, which was a US citizen who had returned from the area. The travel ban was not instituted for 12 days later. Calling it a ban is also not strictly true. The ban never applied to US citizens who were free to travel to and from China unrestricted. As we can see, the first case being in a US citizen, the utility of this “ban” is limited.

Even Fauci and Birx said he followed the right protocol. They the experts didn't realize how contagious it was as China did not report it truthfully. I listened to them NOT Trump and they said the US has followed the right procedure. Only real hot spots now are NY and NJ.

That was a week ago.

It should have been 2-3 months ago.
Time line from a while..........and the Emergency declaration happened one day after WHO announced a Global Health Emergency on JANUARY 30TH......

1 day after that travel restrictions............So PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU COULD ACT FASTER THAN THAT..in LIBERAL UTOPIA.

Face it........YOU HATE TRUMP and have been whining for 3 years..........he did good up front........CDC 4th tier of gov't workers........FUCKED this shit up on tests
Travel ban from Europe was Mar13...and didn't include a lot of countries

Passengers from infected cruise ships were allowed to disperse. Why the HELL weren't they put under quarantine?
So...........we didn't get really pounded for another month here compared to Europe......Europe just got it's ass whooped first......now it's our turn...............it bought time.........and your TDS BS can't change that.

Even Fauci and Birx said he followed the right protocol. They the experts didn't realize how contagious it was as China did not report it truthfully. I listened to them NOT Trump and they said the US has followed the right procedure. Only real hot spots now are NY and NJ.

They're welcome to their opinion, as am I. None of what you said directly addresses my post.

This entire administration’s response is going to be scrutinized some day to identify lessons, mistakes and areas for improvement. That includes Fauci and Birx since they are a part of the administration. At least, I hope that’s what happens since congressional oversight isn’t exactly a given in this day and age.

Oh....so you think that asking for links makes that all a lie?
Since you can't provide those links

In a word...yes
Your ignorance of events does not mean they didn't happen, Lush.
Surrender accepted ...jerk off
It's not up to everyone else to keep you informed....jackass.
BTW, crazy people think they're sane.....and retards think they're smart.
Which one are you?
My money is on both.

Forum List

Back