Trump warns North Korea will be "met with fire and fury". HAHA Today's Orange Spew!

Trump’s Handling of North Korea Is Going to Lead Us Straight Into Nuclear Disaster

The fear coming from the liberals is epic. So I assume you're not going to ride one of those bombs all the way down to Pyongyang? Helluva ride...

13311301223_1136c2e12f.jpg
They should have an Academy Award category for bit parts.

You know, there's something about what Trump said that really bothers me. He said that N. Korea would be met with fire and power, the like of which the world has never seen before.

Does he mean worse than the Dresden fire bombing?

Worse than Hiroshima? How about Nagasaki?

All three of those were pretty impressive, and they were the likes of which the world had never seen before.

Trump has got to realize he's now president and needs to reel back the hyperbolic rhetoric.

Are you young enough to remember how Reagan faced down the Soviet Union, causing them to collapse?

When someone pull a knife on you, do you willingly give them your wallet, or do you respond by unholstering your pistol and telling them to "fuck off"?

I served in the Navy under Reagan, and although he was stern and told them that the US would be unwavering in their stance, he never threatened them with fire and fury the likes of which the world has never seen before.

Trump has. Trump needs to realize he won the election and he is now president and start acting like it. Not rolling down in the mud with a 3rd world dictator.

But, Trump is desperate for a win, and apparently he thinks this is the only way to do it because Congress is blocking his ACA repeal.

Kinda nice raygoon was selling drugs to give free arms to the terrorist. EVERYWHERE! FFS, he armed isis grandparents.

There were no "terrorists" then, only the ones Jimmy Carter created in Iran.

More pressing was the buildup of Communist insurgents in Central and South America, and those governments needed weapons to stop them before it spread into Mexico. They were more of a threat to us than some wacked-out Iranian Mullahs.
Utopia for Myopia

Our Low-IQ, Diploma Dumbo leaders are too stupid to recognize the possibility of having two different but equally dangerous enemies. That was true even back when Eisenhower betrayed Israel, England, and France in the 1956 Suez War.

Well, yesterday Trump promised N. Korea they would be met with fire and fury if they made anymore threats.

N. Korea then states they plan to fire missiles and have them land within 20 miles of Guam, and it will be done in the next 30 days. (Clearly a threat).

Today, Trump says that if N. Korea attacks our allies, our people or anyone this country loves, they will be met with force.

Hey, you conservatives bitched about Obama's red line with Syria and the fact that he didn't attack, even though Syria ended up sending a lot of their chemical weapons to Russia for disposal.

Trump laid down a red line yesterday, and N. Korea crossed it. Are you conservatives gonna let him get away with that? First he said that threats would be enough to warrant an attack, now he's moved the line and says if we are attacked, then we will respond. Even FOX news and Shepard Smith are starting to get tired of Trump, because that was one of the main segments on his news show today.

Well, yesterday Trump promised N. Korea they would be met with fire and fury if they made anymore threats.

N. Korea then states they plan to fire missiles and have them land within 20 miles of Guam, and it will be done in the next 30 days. (Clearly a threat).

Today, Trump says that if N. Korea attacks our allies, our people or anyone this country loves, they will be met with force.

Hey, you conservatives bitched about Obama's red line with Syria and the fact that he didn't attack, even though Syria ended up sending a lot of their chemical weapons to Russia for disposal.

Trump laid down a red line yesterday, and N. Korea crossed it. Are you conservatives gonna let him get away with that? First he said that threats would be enough to warrant an attack, now he's moved the line and says if we are attacked, then we will respond. Even FOX news and Shepard Smith are starting to get tired of Trump, because that was one of the main segments on his news show today.
Are you still cowering? My God, a serviceman afraid to go to a USO. I certainly hope our current military is made of tougher stuff.

Trump must listen to the military Generals. Oh, and China won't sit idly by while Trump attacks N. Korea.

I doubt Trump is deciding what Trump says anymore. More like reading a script. Hoping if he reads convincingly enough he won't get the Muammar Gaddafi send off.

Are you one of those idiots who still believes GW flew those planes into the World Trade Towers?

No, those were Radical Islamics.

Likewise, Trump isn't planning on "killing" any Americans. The North Koreans are.

How can you expect to win a war when you don't even know who the enemy is?
Congress will return from vacation early to stop Trump from starting WW3!!!

Well, IT can WAR all out for 100 days, is it?
We have the GREATEST SUPER Cowardly Warrior in the Orange House.
The Greatest Orange Dictator ever to live, EVER! He said so!
SO "General of the Armies" (6 stars) Grand Admiral Orange Orangutan Douche 'OIC' (Orangutan In Caca) of the world and universes.
So it will be over, no need to come in too vote. Or if the place is still there.

You should seriously go to work for the North Korean Ministry of Information. They could use a few good helpers like yourself.
How conservative of you.

I'm not a "conservative". I'm a "Right-Winger".
You are an IDIOT.

This thread Is nothing but a lefty circle jerk. Disgusting!

Well, Good to know...
As the OP, I'm for releasing 'Fire and Fury'.
The line was crossed again today, by Dong Jim Dooo-Un. What 4-5 times now?
Before today, a few days ago, was The Great Orange Douche ORANGE LINE
moment spewed. FFS!

TGOD-_Marking-the-line.gif

I WANT MY FIRE AND FURY PROMISED! FFS!

btw. Can the old limp douche still release?
Or just goes for the GOLDEN Shower to put
out IT'S Flaming Spews?

Gee? I don't know. What are red lines?

DG84w6NVYAAY8Px.jpg

According to his biography, North Korea's previous Supreme Leader
shot eleven holes-in-one in the first and only round of golf he played.
@intlspectator

:rolleyes:Well, Time for our Dear Orange Leader to claim IT's best day playing of golfeee

Would that be...
Shot an 18 hole game once, using 17 strokes, a perfect game. ~The Greatest Douche of all.

BTW>>>

Anyone, How was it done?

Last edited:
Trump warns North Korea will be "met with fire and fury"

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. He has been very threatening ... and I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before," Trump told reporters during what he calls a "working vacation" at his New Jersey golf club.
Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
After many years of failure,countries are coming together to finally address the dangers posed by North Korea. We must be tough & decisive!

7:17 AM - Aug 8, 2017

:cuckoo::disagree::lmao::rolleyes-41:
Trump-_Clockwork-_Orangutan-320.gif

The Great Orange Douche.... So Orders!

I heard that he has an armada...very powerful...heading for Australia right now.

Yeah, that armada quote is gonna come back to haunt him. Trump threatened N. Korea with an armada of 3 carriers, but when N. Korea found out it was an empty threat, they kept on with their missile tests, in fact, they ramped them up.

Now? Trump has threatened them again, and N. Korea is probably going to ignore him, thinking it's a lot of hot air.

Know what scares me? The fact that they will probably be looking to get the most bang for their buck if they actually do decide to launch a missile here because they have limited material to work with. My roomie and I were talking about where he could get the most bang for the buck, trying to figure out if it would be a major city or a military installation. Neither of them would be as effective as sending an ICBM and putting it square in the middle of the San Andreas Fault. Not only would it cause massive destruction from the blast, but it would also probably cause an earthquake that would shake up the entire state of CA, and would cause much more damage than simply taking out 5 to 10 square miles of city.

Hit San Andreas with a nuke, and you could cause destruction in many cities at once.
I doubt it. A nuke on the San Andreas wouldn't do jack shit but make a pretty show in the mountains. They would do simultaneous strikes in strategic easy target locations such as ports and maritime chokepoints. Panama, Suez, DC, NYC, Phnom Penh, LA, Tokyo, London, Malacca, etc.

Forum List

Back