Trump warns North Korea will be "met with fire and fury". HAHA Today's Orange Spew!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Trump warns North Korea will be "met with fire and fury"

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. He has been very threatening ... and I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before," Trump told reporters during what he calls a "working vacation" at his New Jersey golf club.
Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'

Donald J. Trump
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
✔@realDonaldTrump
After many years of failure,countries are coming together to finally address the dangers posed by North Korea. We must be tough & decisive!

7:17 AM - Aug 8, 2017

:cuckoo::disagree::lmao::rolleyes-41:
Trump-_Clockwork-_Orangutan-320.gif

The Great Orange Douche.... So Orders!

Dumb motherfucker probably watches Game of Thrones, and had to be stopped from promising fire and blood :rofl:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
After 200 days, rarely has any Administration achieved what we have achieved..not even close! Don't believe the Fake News Suppression Polls!

:2up:I think this fire. flames and FURY will put a damper on growth! :ahole-1:
Since Trump can't pay Russia back for the election by dropping sanctions and giving them the arctic's oil... looks like he's opting to get us stuck in endless war with North Korea. Russia benefited immensely from the U.S.'s adventures in Iraq, and I suspect Trump is hoping they make big gains while the U.S. traps itself in another 3rd world mistake.

• Banned
And...

Bill Maher

@billmaher

41 minutes

Of all the people you'd want in a nuclear
standoff,Trump and Kim - Fat Man and Little
Boy,how ironic - wld have to be last. Here's hoping.

:rolleyes:Moer like THE..Tall Fat Man and Short Fat Boy!

Last edited:
Thunder and lighting and power and booms and bangs like the world has never, ever, ever, ever seen ever ever before.

Does the douche always have to sound like a douche? These are the kind of negotiations you do in private so you don't appear to be egging on the nutjob, the way our nutjob is being egged on.

teddy-roosevelt-donald-trump-speak-softly-and-carryabig-speak-bigly-19628270.png

I for one would love to see how fast those A-10's we have stationed in S. Korea can destroy the NORK's artillery along the border.

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg

After 200 days, rarely has any Administration achieved what we have achieved..not even close! Don't believe the Fake News Suppression Polls!

Since Trump can't pay Russia back for the election by dropping sanctions and giving them the arctic's oil... looks like he's opting to get us stuck in endless war with North Korea. Russia benefited immensely from the U.S.'s adventures in Iraq, and I suspect Trump is hoping they make big gains while the U.S. traps itself in another 3rd world mistake.

I hope Congress comes back and takes war powers away from IT.
Assigns a three person panel he must check in with, to launch nukes. Outside of ITS appointed clowns
And for ground troops, let him feed the DOPer death wishes. Give it any forces IT can hire from his voters
and pay for from its own personal 10B is it? Let's see how MAGA it is!

According to what can be seen on the 'net, he really made this threat in the crudest, most unequivocal and confrontational terms.

Do you think:

A. Trump sent NK a message in your interest. (His employer)

or

B. Trump sent you a message to interest you. (His audience)

Hint: A is wrong,
You are being targeted by some fierce propaganda right now. From all directions.

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. He has been very threatening ... and I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before," Trump told reporters during what he calls a "working vacation" at his New Jersey golf club.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
After many years of failure,countries are coming together to finally address the dangers posed by North Korea. We must be tough & decisive!

About time we had someone stand up for peace. History shows only pacifist stooges create war.

Assigns a three person panel he must check in with, to launch nukes. Outside of ITS appointed clowns
And for ground troops, let him feed the DOPer death wishes. Give it any forces IT can hire from his voters
I hope he nukes LA and San Fran to start cleaning up the vermin from America.

According to what can be seen on the 'net, he really made this threat in the crudest, most unequivocal and confrontational terms.

I just don't think to do it by Twitlering, would get/have the same dramatic effects?

SEE..Who's afraid of the Big Cowardly Orange Douche?

trumpbirddancespew300.gif

Donald J. Trump
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
✔@realDonaldTrump

NoKo A-Go-Go

Threats are a useless policy. We must attack them without warning and take out all their big weapons before they even know there's a war on.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

NoKo A-Go-Go

Threats are a useless policy. We must attack them without warning and take out all their big weapons before they even know there's a war on.

Got you down as a first striker. CHECK! Guess this is part of the plan.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

NoKo A-Go-Go

Threats work.

What keeps you from drifting over the double yellow line while driving?

Yeah, MAD.

I hope he nukes LA and San Fran to start cleaning up the vermin from America.
I bet you do. I suspect you'd cheer 9/11 if it happened again, too.

Forum List

Back