Time For The Ol' Preemptive Strike?

Yeah it looks that way...its either now or down the road and the longer we wait the worse it will be.

B-52.jpg

Which means NK launches and shoots everything they have as they march tens of thousands of civilians thru the DMZ minefields to clear them.

Which means NK launches and shoots everything they have as they march tens of thousands of civilians thru the DMZ minefields to clear them.

Point taken.

I just wuv our B-52s

Why doesn't T make a deal like Obama and 5 other nations made with Iran,

Oh I know why, Its too HARD !!!!!!!

we have to pay NK off like we did Iran?

That was their money. T is too dumb and lazy to analyze anything. What a POS we have for a president, but whenever Pubs are in office we have a new war.

By giving him 5 billion dollars and giving him the green light to develop a nuclear weapon?

They are being monitored, read about how they are upholding on the deal. Yes, upholding the deal. You pubs are so stupid and lazy.

we have to pay NK off like we did Iran?

That was their money. T is too dumb and lazy to analyze anything. What a POS we have for a president, but whenever Pubs are in office we have a new war.
Yep we gave him 5 billion to speed up his weapons program. During Democrat administrations the president draws red lines with his crayons. Or let's our enemy plot a 911 while he gets a blow job, then gets impeached for lying under oath.

Last edited:

By giving him 5 billion dollars and giving him the green light to develop a nuclear weapon?

They are being monitored, read about how they are upholding on the deal. Yes, upholding the deal. You pubs are so stupid and lazy.
Yeah, we can trust him not to lie or cover up what is being done.

Forum List

Back