Trump warns evangelicals that democrats want to impose anti religious agenda on America

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(OPINION) CP – President Donald Trump launched his “Evangelicals for Trump” coalition Friday night, telling hundreds gathered at one of the country’s largest Hispanic megachurches that evangelical support for his re-election will be even greater than it was for his election campaign in 2016. Trump gave a lengthy speech at El Ray Jesus Church in Miami at a much-anticipated rally that was also attended by leading conservative evangelical figures such as James Dobson, Cissie Graham Lynch, Jack Graham, Alveda King, and Paula White.
Trump warns evangelicals that Democrats want to impose 'anti-religious agenda' on America

Uhhh but the demonic won't ever admit what they can't stand themselves when they see it it's easier to attack others thats what weak-minded pigs always do.
These pigs want exactly what htat title says, after all, it's ALL TRUMP HATERS who want and do :

lay down on high ways
hit buckets with sticks
chant let them in let them in
want to force people to make cakes not of their belief but never hound any other religion
you want to make boys girls and girls boys.........
you want to take away the words that hurt your little feelings thinking it stops the mean-ness lmfao

I can't believe evangelicals are hypocritical enough to support tRump.

Oh wait, given their history I guess I can.

' Trump warns evangelicals that democrats want to impose anti religious agenda on America '

^^^ did 'two corinthians' give him a heads up on that? :lmao:

(OPINION) CP – President Donald Trump launched his “Evangelicals for Trump” coalition Friday night, telling hundreds gathered at one of the country’s largest Hispanic megachurches that evangelical support for his re-election will be even greater than it was for his election campaign in 2016. Trump gave a lengthy speech at El Ray Jesus Church in Miami at a much-anticipated rally that was also attended by leading conservative evangelical figures such as James Dobson, Cissie Graham Lynch, Jack Graham, Alveda King, and Paula White.
Trump warns evangelicals that Democrats want to impose 'anti-religious agenda' on America
He also warned us that Obama would start a war with Iran in order to ensure re-election. Is Trump so unselfaware he doesn't realize it's exactly what he's doing or does he think you're too stupid to pick up on the fact?

He also warned us that Obama would start a war with Iran in order to ensure re-election. Is Trump so unselfaware he doesn't realize it's exactly what he's doing or does he think you're too stupid to pick up on the fact?

donny loves the poorly educated.

Dwp-Ph-RHWk-AIc-Tq-Y.jpg

For what reason would they support Democrats?
Matthew 25 comes to mind. Then there's the parable of the Good Samaritan and the Sermon on the Mount.
:auiqs.jpg:
Love your icon. That's exactly the response one gets from the top tier of Evangelicals like those listed in the OP when you remind them of the teachings of Jesus. But there are those among them who are questioning, and maybe the time has come for the power of the Evangelical leadership to be broken.

Matthew 25 comes to mind. Then there's the parable of the Good Samaritan and the Sermon on the Mount.
Love your icon. That's exactly the response one gets from the top tier of Evangelicals like those listed in the OP when you remind them of the teachings of Jesus. But there are those among them who are questioning, and maybe the time has come for the power of the Evangelical leadership to be broken.

so called 'christians' don't care about anything trump has done or will continue to do as long as they keep their tax cuts, & roe v wade is overturned. he can take that tribble off his head - show a giant orange 666 & will kneel to him if he still promises to continue their agenda.

I question your knowledge and viewpoint of biblical writings.

That said, let's try this. What practical reasons would the Evangelicals have to support the Democrats? I would think that abortion and the ongoing effort to remove religious belief from the public square alone would preclude any support.

I can't believe evangelicals are hypocritical enough to support tRump. Oh wait, given their history I guess I can.
Typical!!! Tout the Bible, then just laugh it off when it's inconvenient.

Not inconvenient. Irrelevant to the subject.

Democrats power depends on keeping Americans poor, pissed off and dependent on government but religion gives people hope and strength. That's why Democrats hate religion.

I can't believe evangelicals are hypocritical enough to support tRump. Oh wait, given their history I guess I can.
Typical!!! Tout the Bible, then just laugh it off when it's inconvenient.
They do the same thing with laws and the Constitution.

Dwp-Ph-RHWk-AIc-Tq-Y.jpg

Moron...do you understand that religious people in this country give more time and money to charity than the non-religious do....do you understand that, you moron?
Evening true (and I doubt it is) what does that have to do with anything under discussion here?

It doesn't. Just another mindless conservitard distraction. Go make up some more defensive gun use statistics.

It's both, but mostly the stupid thing...

Uhhh but the demonic won't ever admit what they can't stand themselves when they see it it's easier to attack others thats what weak-minded pigs always do.
These pigs want exactly what htat title says, after all, it's ALL TRUMP HATERS who want and do :

lay down on high ways
hit buckets with sticks
chant let them in let them in
want to force people to make cakes not of their belief but never hound any other religion
you want to make boys girls and girls boys.........
you want to take away the words that hurt your little feelings thinking it stops the mean-ness lmfao

So he's lying in hopes of scaring evangelicals into voting for him... again. Got it. How do you know he's lying? His lips were moving...

Makes sense when you consider that, according to some reports, his grip on them is not as strong today as it was in 2016...

Forum List

Back