Trump warns evangelicals that democrats want to impose anti religious agenda on America

I can't believe evangelicals are hypocritical enough to support tRump.

Oh wait, given their history I guess I can.

Dwp-Ph-RHWk-AIc-Tq-Y.jpg

Moron...do you understand that religious people in this country give more time and money to charity than the non-religious do....do you understand that, you moron?
Evening true (and I doubt it is) what does that have to do with anything under discussion here?

It doesn't. Just another mindless conservitard distraction. Go make up some more defensive gun use statistics.

Moron, it was in response the the meme in that post.....you doofus.

(OPINION) CP – President Donald Trump launched his “Evangelicals for Trump” coalition Friday night, telling hundreds gathered at one of the country’s largest Hispanic megachurches that evangelical support for his re-election will be even greater than it was for his election campaign in 2016. Trump gave a lengthy speech at El Ray Jesus Church in Miami at a much-anticipated rally that was also attended by leading conservative evangelical figures such as James Dobson, Cissie Graham Lynch, Jack Graham, Alveda King, and Paula White.
Trump warns evangelicals that Democrats want to impose 'anti-religious agenda' on America

Uhhh but the demonic won't ever admit what they can't stand themselves when they see it it's easier to attack others thats what weak-minded pigs always do.
These pigs want exactly what htat title says, after all, it's ALL TRUMP HATERS who want and do :

lay down on high ways
hit buckets with sticks
chant let them in let them in
want to force people to make cakes not of their belief but never hound any other religion
you want to make boys girls and girls boys.........
you want to take away the words that hurt your little feelings thinking it stops the mean-ness lmfao

Not waiting you assfucks to legislate your fake Christianity is not waging a war on religion.

The ones waging war on religion is your fat assed orange buddy on Islam.

Dwp-Ph-RHWk-AIc-Tq-Y.jpg

Moron...do you understand that religious people in this country give more time and money to charity than the non-religious do....do you understand that, you moron?

so, what's yer point? that only (R)s are 'religious'? lol.... you think going to church makes one 'religious'? you know who didn't give to charity but was forced to under court order?

Judge fines Trump $2 million for misusing charity foundation
By MICHAEL R. SISAKNovember 8, 2019 GMT
NEW YORK (AP) — A judge Thursday ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million to an array of charities as a fine for misusing his own charitable foundation to further his political and business interests.
Judge fines Trump $2 million for misusing charity foundation

but you'll still defend his actions & vote for the conman; so save it.

(OPINION) CP – President Donald Trump launched his “Evangelicals for Trump” coalition Friday night, telling hundreds gathered at one of the country’s largest Hispanic megachurches that evangelical support for his re-election will be even greater than it was for his election campaign in 2016. Trump gave a lengthy speech at El Ray Jesus Church in Miami at a much-anticipated rally that was also attended by leading conservative evangelical figures such as James Dobson, Cissie Graham Lynch, Jack Graham, Alveda King, and Paula White.
Trump warns evangelicals that Democrats want to impose 'anti-religious agenda' on America

Uhhh but the demonic won't ever admit what they can't stand themselves when they see it it's easier to attack others thats what weak-minded pigs always do.
These pigs want exactly what htat title says, after all, it's ALL TRUMP HATERS who want and do :

lay down on high ways
hit buckets with sticks
chant let them in let them in
want to force people to make cakes not of their belief but never hound any other religion
you want to make boys girls and girls boys.........
you want to take away the words that hurt your little feelings thinking it stops the mean-ness lmfao

Not waiting you assfucks to legislate your fake Christianity is not waging a war on religion.

The ones waging war on religion is your fat assed orange buddy on Islam.
A war on Islam? It does not end there. It is a war on christianity also. He does not follow the tenants of christ. Every thing he does is against the first speach of christ. Mathew 3-12. Trump breaks all the tenants spoken here and teaches others to do so also.

Dwp-Ph-RHWk-AIc-Tq-Y.jpg

Evening true (and I doubt it is) what does that have to do with anything under discussion here?

It doesn't. Just another mindless conservitard distraction. Go make up some more defensive gun use statistics.

Moron, it was in response the the meme in that post.....you doofus.
So, the only part of that meme you disagree with was the "help the poor" part?

Good to know.

For what reason would they support Democrats?
Matthew 25 comes to mind. Then there's the parable of the Good Samaritan and the Sermon on the Mount.
:auiqs.jpg:
Love your icon. That's exactly the response one gets from the top tier of Evangelicals like those listed in the OP when you remind them of the teachings of Jesus. But there are those among them who are questioning, and maybe the time has come for the power of the Evangelical leadership to be broken.

I question your knowledge and viewpoint of biblical writings.

That said, let's try this. What practical reasons would the Evangelicals have to support the Democrats? I would think that abortion and the ongoing effort to remove religious belief from the public square alone would preclude any support.
I'll agree that in evangelical minds a change of judges will trend towards their goals, but I am not convinced that is so in either abortion or homosexuality. And I have seen at least one 'bleeding heart' judge who favors the dirtbags over their accusers because they always complain they (the dirtbags) are victims. But there are still those, including you know who, that think the Central Park 5 should be executed. So when you know who appoints judges, I get a feeling he wants to take the heart out of justice.

He also warned us that Obama would start a war with Iran in order to ensure re-election. Is Trump so unselfaware he doesn't realize it's exactly what he's doing or does he think you're too stupid to pick up on the fact?

donny loves the poorly educated.

I suppose you hate them? Since our high school graduates are part of them. After they received their liberal educstion.

He also warned us that Obama would start a war with Iran in order to ensure re-election. Is Trump so unselfaware he doesn't realize it's exactly what he's doing or does he think you're too stupid to pick up on the fact?

I suppose you hate them? Since our high school graduates are part of them. After they received their liberal educstion.

poorly educated = staying lazy & not researching sound bites or video clips & accepting the words of others cause it sounds good without questioning. it has nothing to do with what kinda diploma or how far one went in their schooling. some people can have a master's degree & still be poorly educated. i barely finished high school - but i know how to research credible verifiable & unbiased sources to know what is the truth & what is fake news.

try it sometime.

For what reason would they support Democrats?
Matthew 25 comes to mind. Then there's the parable of the Good Samaritan and the Sermon on the Mount.
:auiqs.jpg:
Love your icon. That's exactly the response one gets from the top tier of Evangelicals like those listed in the OP when you remind them of the teachings of Jesus. But there are those among them who are questioning, and maybe the time has come for the power of the Evangelical leadership to be broken.

I question your knowledge and viewpoint of biblical writings.

That said, let's try this. What practical reasons would the Evangelicals have to support the Democrats? I would think that abortion and the ongoing effort to remove religious belief from the public square alone would preclude any support.
I'll agree that in evangelical minds a change of judges will trend towards their goals, but I am not convinced that is so in either abortion or homosexuality. And I have seen at least one 'bleeding heart' judge who favors the dirtbags over their accusers because they always complain they (the dirtbags) are victims. But there are still those, including you know who, that think the Central Park 5 should be executed. So when you know who appoints judges, I get a feeling he wants to take the heart out of justice.

There are always opinions.

Justice applied correctly is blind, as it should be. Heart can be applied by the judge/jury should they so choose if there are mitigating circumstances.

poorly educated = staying lazy & not researching sound bites or video clips & accepting the words of others cause it sounds good without questioning. it has nothing to do with what kinda diploma or how far one went in their schooling. some people can have a master's degree & still be poorly educated. i barely finished high school - but i know how to research credible verifiable & unbiased sources to know what is the truth & what is fake news.

try it sometime.

I got just a high school education and I'm doing fine.

try it sometime.

I got just a high school education and I'm doing fine.

lol... of course you are. being in the basket is warm & cozy... like i said.... & it's much more comfy staying ignorant than being disturbed by truthful facts.

The link is mostly an op-ed. Trump never warned evangelicals that democrats want to impose an anti-religious agenda.

The link is mostly an op-ed. Trump never warned evangelicals that democrats want to impose an anti-religious agenda.

he sure said that there was a war on christmas by them thar evil liberal lefty left democrats. you know the holiday that people stomp all over each other in stores that force their workers to leave their thanksgiving table & families to sell those cheap chinese made TV that jesus wants you to have? so why not this? seems pretty plausible that he would peddle the idea the (D)s want to push anti religious agendas.

btw, when was the last time donny went to church?

Forum List

Back