Trump Wants Churches Packed On Easter

Churches packed with cadavers?
View attachment 314893
Sorry, I believe you failed trying to get Trump once again.
Gee....I guess that means we can all start hugging and kissing again. The virus is not a big deal
It's not dangerous enough for an abortion clinic to stop abortions till the quarantine is over.

I postponed mine. Did you know Don had two years with majorities in both houses and never went near any abortion legislation?

Do you not remember his colleagues thought he wouldn't last, so they wouldn't work with him? Anyway he is the first president to personally attend a March for life March, you didn't know that?

He sells more red hats by doing stuff like that.

Donald Trump's favorite charity is Donald Trump.

Dopey Donald Trump is currently fiddling in front of Uncle Sam for a handout.
Do you donate your salary to a charity?

Today's presser was not one of his better moments, that's for sure. Watching it, I just wanted him to just stop talking. He's had a couple that were good, but this was not one of them.

Pence did a good job and there was good information from Deborah Birx and the FEMA rep, but I've got no idea where he got this 'packed churches' thing from. It sure as hell wasn't her or Fauci who, had he been there, might have anesthetized him on the spot.

I think maybe we do have some back to work by then, but packed churches, stadiums etc......No fucking way that's happening, maybe not this year, much less by Easter.

When we have a vaccine and some people have developed immunity, ok, let's all go get our hallelujah's in and hit the stadium for some beers with the buds, but that road is way longer than a few weeks from now.

Trump has been consistently wrong in his assessment of this crisis. From day one, he has downplayed the risk and put out overly optimistic assessments based on his “gut feelings”

Both Republican and Democratic Governor’s have been on the front lines making unpopular decisions and offering direct guidance that people need to distance themselves.

He's had good days, he's had bad days. Like a sports fan that calls my QB''s good and bad days like I see 'em, I'm trying to do the same with Trump.

He is the QB right now, like it or not, so I'm pulling for him. Some days he looks good, some days not. Today was not a good day but overall I think he has been taking the advice of the medical people and, as you indicate, on a state level governors have been taking other actions as the situation demands for their states. That's what they have to do too.
Trump needs to put his ego aside and stay away from the microphone and let the experts deal with this crisis.

Every time someone stands before the microphone, they first have to stroke and preen Trump's ego.

Pathetic.

View attachment 314893
Gee....I guess that means we can all start hugging and kissing again. The virus is not a big deal
It's not dangerous enough for an abortion clinic to stop abortions till the quarantine is over.

I postponed mine. Did you know Don had two years with majorities in both houses and never went near any abortion legislation?

Do you not remember his colleagues thought he wouldn't last, so they wouldn't work with him? Anyway he is the first president to personally attend a March for life March, you didn't know that?

His colleagues are political hookers, but they wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
I'm sure your buddies think the same.

View attachment 314893

Man, you really are a rube.

Trump donates $450,000. Sure. Then he runs up $1,000,000,000,000 deficits. How much are your descendants going to have to "donate" to the Treasury to pay for that?

I have founded two faith-based charities in my town which have aided hundreds of people in my community.

Our beloved Pres.Trump knows what is best for his country and people.

I have full confidence he has the situation under control. ... :thup:
The Naked Emperor has 18 days to cure Covid-19.
And they are already well on their way to that. Try again. Cue g000 crying again.
QFP
Guess you couldn’t be bothered to actually look at the advances and successes already made in treatments. Of course we could call up your idiotic claims and “guarantees”, but that would piling on.

View attachment 314893

Dopey Donald Trump is pulling more out of the hat than he is donating. Kushner and Ivanka are also on the make.

View attachment 314893

His colleagues are political hookers, but they wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

You are correct. My buddies wouldn't piss on Donald Trump if he was on fire.

The poor dumb saps can't see that the immoral sleazebag is pandering to their dumb gullible faces.

He must have utter contempt for them.
You are just grumpy, because your candidate Biden thinks it's close to Christmas not Easter, and got his tree and lights in the background of his home studio broadcast in anticipation.
But that's fine, because Biden's Easter Bunny costume got ruined when he let young boys rub all the fur off his bunny costume legs.
Biden is not my candidate, dumbass.
Sorry, I didn't know you intended to write in vote Emo Phillips for president.

View attachment 314893

Dopey Donald Trump is pulling more out of the hat than he is donating. Kushner and Ivanka are also on the make.
Well Obama left the Whitehouse a millionaire, so what's the problem? I mean the Clinton's left dead broke.

View attachment 314893

Well Obama left the Whitehouse a millionaire, so what's the problem? I mean the Clinton's left dead broke.

Trump will be evicted after he bankrupts Uncle Sam.

View attachment 314893

You are correct. My buddies wouldn't piss on Donald Trump if he was on fire.

Do you celebrate Christmas? Just curious.

The Beer Virus Hoax continues.

Meanwhile all of your Civil Rights have been stripped over a virus that primarily kills drug users, illegal immigrants, and the very sick and very elderly.

With a 1% Mortality Rate and 99% survival rate, people are going to start being tracked on their phones.

The Government promises to only use it for 30 days. Lol. Yah right, and once they crash The Economy and devalue The Dollar, well then, you get a mandatory vaccination with a implanted chip to begin the ID 2020 initiative and a cashless society.

Some might call that The Mark of The Beast.

And Leftists and The Democrats are rooting this thing on.

Last edited:
View attachment 314893

Trump will be evicted after he bankrupts Uncle Sam.

Which is what you want so you can Elect and Worship The AntiChrist, right son of Satan?

In a second interview with Fox that aired Tuesday afternoon, Trump said he offered the holiday as a deadline because “Easter’s a very special day for me.”

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

<snip>

“Obviously Trump is not rooted in reality,” said Dr. Tina Tan, a board member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and a staff member at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.

“This is the making of a major public health disaster. I am not sure where he is getting his information from, but it is extremely flawed,” Tan said.

Easter is April 12. There is no way that is going to happen, and it is just plain irresponsible to suggest it could happen.

The man is delusional. Seriously delusional. Not just delusional, he's a danger to public health.

If Trump keeps pumping out disinformation, there will eventually be a severe backlash.

I can answer the doctor's question of where Trump gets his information. Inside his pointy, stupid, ignorant head. That's where. He hears little voices.

"I am a super genius!"
You tards spend so much time looking for excuses to hate, it's no wonder you can't find time to be happy.

In a second interview with Fox that aired Tuesday afternoon, Trump said he offered the holiday as a deadline because “Easter’s a very special day for me.”

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

<snip>

“Obviously Trump is not rooted in reality,” said Dr. Tina Tan, a board member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and a staff member at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.

“This is the making of a major public health disaster. I am not sure where he is getting his information from, but it is extremely flawed,” Tan said.

Easter is April 12. There is no way that is going to happen, and it is just plain irresponsible to suggest it could happen.

The man is delusional. Seriously delusional. Not just delusional, he's a danger to public health.

If Trump keeps pumping out disinformation, there will eventually be a severe backlash.

I can answer the doctor's question of where Trump gets his information. Inside his pointy, stupid, ignorant head. That's where. He hears little voices.

"I am a super genius!"

Let's ask this.

Are you saying there is NO WAY for people to avoid getting infected at church (if someone there was infected) ?

Is that what you are saying ?

Good ...it's good that President Trump wants churches and places of worship be packed on Easter!

GOD loves Donald Trump! Bless him and all Patriots that are with him!

Forum List

Back