Trump Wants Churches Packed On Easter

In a second interview with Fox that aired Tuesday afternoon, Trump said he offered the holiday as a deadline because “Easter’s a very special day for me.”

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

<snip>

“Obviously Trump is not rooted in reality,” said Dr. Tina Tan, a board member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and a staff member at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.

“This is the making of a major public health disaster. I am not sure where he is getting his information from, but it is extremely flawed,” Tan said.

Easter is April 12. There is no way that is going to happen, and it is just plain irresponsible to suggest it could happen.

The man is delusional. Seriously delusional. Not just delusional, he's a danger to public health.

If Trump keeps pumping out disinformation, there will eventually be a severe backlash.

I can answer the doctor's question of where Trump gets his information. Inside his pointy, stupid, ignorant head. That's where. He hears little voices.

"I am a super genius!"

Because he's right?

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

yeah, he's right. It would be. Let me guess... you think it would be wonderful if everyone was spending their entire lives terrified hiding in their homes, and that's your left-wing Utopia. What a bunch of garbage people.
Be my guest. Pack yourselves right in.

Meanwhile, my family will be watching our pastor live streaming.

You never did answer my question.

Are you saying there is NO WAY to go to church and prevent the spread of the virus at church at the same time ?
Pretty much

It’s a crap shoot

Because he's right?
It would be a beautiful sight to see.

Because he's right?
It would be a beautiful sight to see.

Yeah, how would this be a bad thing? Yes know we can't if Corona is still running wild, we get that.

But if not, how would having churches full be bad? Is praying to G-d to help us be better people, and treat each other with grace and love, so terrible?

Forum List

Back