The Expert On All Things Returns

Can anyone explain how Obama is claiming to be an expert on all things by referring to the experts?

They can't. It's just another life preserver for the right wing to desperately grab on to. A hope against hope that they can find something to keep the base ginned up and distracted from the dumpster fire that is the Trump administration.
But I admit, it does make me smile to see the right just collectively lose their shit.

Can anyone explain how Obama is claiming to be an expert on all things by referring to the experts?

They can't. It's just another life preserver for the right wing to desperately grab on to. A hope against hope that they can find something to keep the base ginned up and distracted from the dumpster fire that is the Trump administration.
But I admit, it does make me smile to see the right just collectively lose their shit.

If you check around you'll see it's you idiots that is in desperate need of a life preserver and it's you that's going down fast.

In these times of crisis and sacrifice, we should all be thankful we have a real President, Donald Trump, to guide us out of this debacle. If Obama were President, we'd all be speaking Chinese by the 4th of July.

Where’s his going away portrait of him sitting on a toilet in front of a wall of Ivy?

Not seeing the problem with Obama encouraging people to follow what the TRUMP administration is promoting.

Forum List

Back