Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Like I said, every income tax bracket received a cut. The ones that didn't already weren't paying income taxes. You can't get a cut when you don't pay anything.

You idiots think it's OK for the higher incomes to pay a higher PERCENTAGE in tax then whine when EVERYONE gets a cut but the highest get a bigger percentage. Typical hypocrites.

What a leftist believes is that "they" are the sole arbiters as to who has too much. If they deem you have too much, then whatever lifestyle they think you should be restricted to, the rest should go to government because all money actually belongs to government first, and what they allow us to keep is governments gift to us.

Nat posted something saying the bottom 20% (those making less than $20,000) saw only a 1% decrease under the Bush tax cuts with 75% of that group seeing no reduction. Maybe Nat thinks those not paying income taxes should get a reduction off the 0% they pay.

That's because the base are not Neo-Cons.
Something it appears you'll never figure out.
The people supporting Trump range from disenchanted democrats to former establishment conservatives. I was thinking of the electorate not the Congressmen or politicians. Is that close enough or do you want to get into the origins that stared back in the early 1960s?

'former establishment conservatives"...former.
As in, not Neo-Cons.

By the 1980s, minorities were breaking into Wall Street thanks to Racial Quotas.
Both Parties caved into big Contributors and that advancement crumbled very fast.
As usual, the Republicans told minorities to starve and Democrats offered Public Assistance.
Neither alternative is honorable.

There are other definitions and they look nothing like the one you just posted:

View attachment 87670
How does that address Trump's platform?
Oh, it doesn't.
This conversation is bordering on ludicrous.
I posted that definition of NeoCon to address your gobbledygook not trump's "platform" what ever that is.
You keep changing the conversation every time history doesn't match your ideology.

Listening to paid hacks doesn't make you an expert on anything other than what the hacks are parroting.

Democrats have done nothing more than keep minorities from starving until the money runs out.

Now please reply by changing the subject.

I can't help it if you ignore the political experts who decry the War on the Middle Class and point to the GOP as the aggressors.
Hah! BOTH parties ignore the Border and are for sponsoring ever more Business Visas.
Don't give anybody any nonsense that the Democrats are any better than Republicans in regards to these issues.
I am not sure I follow you. What has that to do with the War on the Middle Class!

Come now, you're going to tell me that either Party has pursued Policies that would result in a stronger Middle Class?
I would suggest you determine a Representative and a Party by what they Legislate, not by what they prattle about into a microphone.

After that...
Detail for me what's in Trump's campaign platform that is anti-Middle Class.

crony capitalism amked policians rich
The middle class enjoys the status if has today because of FDR and his New Deal policies. That Democratic initiative has worked to keep working people earning living wages for decades. Unions, affordable healthcare and environmental protections all came about via the Democratic Party.

Trump hasn't made clear what his agenda is on any thing. He just bellows and moans about what he is going to do without any details about how he is going to do it.

Trump has an economic plan out there how about you read it. Roosevelt didn't do shit for the middle class, he prolonged the depression with his stupidity. After WWII we were the only game in town. Europe was destroyed Japan was destroyed we were the only place not devastated by war, so we thrived here. We now have a global economy this isn't post WWII

It seems JQ lives on MSNBC Sound Bites.
MSNBC, NPR, FOX, Urban View, and a host of news papers and political magazines help to round out my source base. I am also particularly fond of the Wall Street Journal. What is your resume`?
:uhh: is that a resume?..Urban view?..Is that where you get your knowledge of the inner city?:lol:

I can't help it if you ignore the political experts who decry the War on the Middle Class and point to the GOP as the aggressors.
Hah! BOTH parties ignore the Border and are for sponsoring ever more Business Visas.
Don't give anybody any nonsense that the Democrats are any better than Republicans in regards to these issues.
I am not sure I follow you. What has that to do with the War on the Middle Class!

Come now, you're going to tell me that either Party has pursued Policies that would result in a stronger Middle Class?
I would suggest you determine a Representative and a Party by what they Legislate, not by what they prattle about into a microphone.

After that...
Detail for me what's in Trump's campaign platform that is anti-Middle Class.

crony capitalism amked policians rich
The middle class enjoys the status if has today because of FDR and his New Deal policies. That Democratic initiative has worked to keep working people earning living wages for decades. Unions, affordable healthcare and environmental protections all came about via the Democratic Party.

Trump hasn't made clear what his agenda is on any thing. He just bellows and moans about what he is going to do without any details about how he is going to do it.

Trump has an economic plan out there how about you read it. Roosevelt didn't do shit for the middle class, he prolonged the depression with his stupidity. After WWII we were the only game in town. Europe was destroyed Japan was destroyed we were the only place not devastated by war, so we thrived here. We now have a global economy this isn't post WWII

It seems JQ lives on MSNBC Sound Bites.
MSNBC, NPR, FOX, Urban View, and a host of news papers and political magazines help to round out my source base. I am also particularly fond of the Wall Street Journal. What is your resume`?
:uhh: is that a resume?..Urban view?..Is that where you get your knowledge of the inner city?:lol:

Why would I waste my time reading Trump's economic plan. He is NEVER going to be president!

Yep. It shows my reading background and highlights my qualifications to kick conservative ass in any forum!:lol:

FDR isn't my favorite president but he wasn't elected three consecutive times for nothing. Without getting conned into
No tax breaks for ANYBODY should have been given while we are fighting, not one but TWO wars dummy. Stop nitpicking and being so obtuse. No sane person would undercut the funding process essential to fighting wars by reducing taxes for everyone during that crucial time. You are beginning to make me sick with your ignorance.

Not only are you ignorant you are so partisan that you think only Democratic politicians lie. Newsflash: Republicans lie and cheat too.
Obviously you aren't taking your own advise because somewhere some republican propaganda mill is feeding you the shit you continue to regurgitate here so abundantly.

Right. I guess that's why DumBama continued those very tax breaks while the wars were still going on. Maybe DumBama is not sane either?

So one more time: why would Republicans want to see more poor people when poor people vote Democrat? Care to actually answer the question this time? I didn't think so.

Were you even born when Obama became president? You act like a kid. Most adults would know that Bush's tax cuts had set time to expire, most of them in 2010. Obama reluctantly signed a two year extension after the republicans took over the House in Nov 2010 and all 42 Republican senators threatened to black all legislation until the tax cut deal was settled. Obama was not dumb bit he was naive, by not knowing the evil obstructionist intentions of the House Republicans at the time.

Your question:

Twisted logic haunts the GOP. I don't have an answer to your question but I do know the history of the War on the Middle Class waged by proponents of the GOP. Your question is invalid considering the actions of the GOP . The attacks on Social Security, Medicare and other social benefits underline the GOP attacks on the middle class.but it doesn't stop there. All you have to do is google it to see the full spectrum of anti middle class tactics perpetrated by the GOP.

If you read Trumps economic plan or anything else, that would make you informed and you wouldn't want that.

You idiots think it's OK for the higher incomes to pay a higher PERCENTAGE in tax then whine when EVERYONE gets a cut but the highest get a bigger percentage. Typical hypocrites.

Let me repeat, you low-life lame "defender".......LOL

............over 450 times the tax cut received by an average middle-class family.

Let me repeat, you low-life lame "defender".......LOL

............over 450 times the tax cut received by an average middle-class family.

The article you quoted mixes the stats and it makes it difficult to examine the real numbers and allows for speculation and propaganda.

When you are comparing small and large numbers it is easy to manipulate the story.

The article you quoted mixes the stats and it makes it difficult to examine the real numbers and allows for speculation and propaganda.

When you are comparing small and large numbers it is easy to manipulate the story.

When the stat of 450 times STILL has you "puzzled"....then there is NO hope to ever convince you...
So, stay just as you are.

When the stat of 450 times STILL has you "puzzled"....then there is NO hope to ever convince you...
So, stay just as you are.

Puzzled? No, just smart to not trust propaganda sites and manipulated numbers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kiss my ass pinkie.

I went to public schools .. and I easily destroy the morons on this board ... where logic is a foreign language.

You're a fucking racist .. who in the fuck cares what shit like you thinks about black people. :0) You must be joking.

Trump's entire base is made up of dumb motherfuckers like you.

Learn how to speak without using profanity you lowlife...

School Choice - The Case For Vouchers | The Battle Over School Choice | FRONTLINE | PBS

Fuck you.

I speak to racists anyway I choose.

You're a lowlife, with a low I.Q. you don't know me you moron..Treat people with respect, you get respect in return...that's the way we do it where I'm from...with attitude like yours, you'd get beat down or shot in the streets

Again, fuck you. There are racist 'insults' thrown all over this board. But your creepy ass decides that only I should be 'admonished' for lack of respect. Wonder why that would be? Perhaps you can point me to you admonishing racists and RW assholes about their 'lack of respect.' I won't hold my breath.

Check this out Jethro .. if I appear that I have no respect for racists .. and those who defend them .. it's because I have no respect for either.

Ask yourself if I appear to be the least bit concerned about getting respect in return? I don't give a rats ass about 'respect' from a RWer.

Low IQ :0) The subject is black people voting for Trump .. and/or school vouchers. Choose one, choose both .. and I'll gleefully demonstrate which one of us has the low IQ.

Don't be shy.

Hey genius i laugh at the white supremacist types their funny because they're so damn stupid. They hate me as a Jew, but people like you are worst, because you're vicious, racist, and expect people not to call you out on it...You don't know me, you don't come at me like that..understand? Act like you were brought up right. People where I'm from, Detroit should have a choice on where to send their kids. Nobody should be trapped in a failing school....What's Hillary done for Blacks again?..Enlighten us..She uses people like you to get rich, that's it. She's never held a real job, or actually employed anyone outside of crony government and her phony foundation. The Clintons could give a shit about anybody but themselves

"The Trump I know"

What I know about you is all I'll ever need to know. You defend racists, and you've yet to point out where you've attacked racists they way you came at me. If they hate you, and you don't respond, that's your problem. I will respond to attacks by them whenever and however I choose to. Where in the fuck do you see 'respect' coming from a racist? What makes you think I should have any respect for people who hate black people? What the fuck is wrong with you?

As I've pointed out, and as many academic studies have shown, vouchers and and private schools are not the answer to what ails American education. In many cases, students, particularly black students, are worse off then they would be in public schools .. and I've posted that truth which you completely ignored. Here's another ..

10 reasons why school vouchers should be rejected
10 reasons why school vouchers should be rejected

Ignore that and anything else you choose to ignore, but don't pretend that you care more about black children then I do. Get over yourself. That kind of ignorance is common among RWers. They think they know what's best for everybody, including people they hate. They don't give a shit about black people or black children. They're promoting their own agenda and blame democrats for everything wrong with the world.

What has Hillary Clinton done for Blacks? .. What has Trump done for Blacks? .. What has the Republican Party done for Blacks since they became a white nationalist party? Not a goddamn thing. What are you suggesting, Trump? You must be joking .. that's ignorant.

Start here .. Hillary Clinton will address .. make that seriously address an issue that's important to Black people .. the terrorism of police. She will address it seriously because she needs our votes .. and she will need our votes to get re-elected. It doesn't matter what you think of the issue .. you not agreeing with it is meaningless.

Final thought .. it isn't just Black people who reject the pompous know-it-all attitude of republicans. Just about every demographic in this country rejects the ignorance of republicans .. including Jews. But you've seemed to have adapted the same pompous attitude that you think allows you to tell everyone else what they should do .. while you back a fucking celebrity for president.

Dude .. get over yourself. You're not as smart as you think you are.

Last edited:
Were you even born when Obama became president? You act like a kid. Most adults would know that Bush's tax cuts had set time to expire, most of them in 2010. Obama reluctantly signed a two year extension after the republicans took over the House in Nov 2010 and all 42 Republican senators threatened to black all legislation until the tax cut deal was settled. Obama was not dumb bit he was naive, by not knowing the evil obstructionist intentions of the House Republicans at the time.

Your question:

Twisted logic haunts the GOP. I don't have an answer to your question but I do know the history of the War on the Middle Class waged by proponents of the GOP. Your question is invalid considering the actions of the GOP . The attacks on Social Security, Medicare and other social benefits underline the GOP attacks on the middle class.but it doesn't stop there. All you have to do is google it to see the full spectrum of anti middle class tactics perpetrated by the GOP.

You sheep are so blind. You don't even understand the strategy of your liars.

The Democrat party gets leadership and survives by support groups just like the Republicans. The two largest for the Democrats are victims and dependents. If we as a country could rid our population of victims and dependents, then the only time you'd hear about the Democrat party was in history books.

So the evil plot by the Democrats IS to create more victims and dependents. For example, DumBama doubled the food stamp role almost immediately entering office. By the White House's own admission, they proudly created 14 million more government dependents with Commie Care alone. Then DumBama took over school loans; more dependents.

Create more victims too. Remember the war on women? It led the list of other victims like victims of the rich, victims of Big Pharma, victims of Big Oil, victims of low paying jobs,and as you pointed out, victims of a shrinking middle-class. Think Democrats really hate guns? No, they could care less about them. What they don't like is people being able to protect themselves. If they could ever outlaw guns, then we all become victims of crime.

Of course you on the left refuse to look for the man behind the curtain. But they want you and all of us to be a victim. That's why it makes no sense for the Republicans to make more poor people. The leftist liars want you to "think" there is a war on the middle-class, because the middle-class is the largest voting block.

Well this has gone on long enough, You've made your talking points and I made mine. We disagree.

The people supporting Trump range from disenchanted democrats to former establishment conservatives. I was thinking of the electorate not the Congressmen or politicians. Is that close enough or do you want to get into the origins that stared back in the early 1960s?

As in, not Neo-Cons.

By the 1980s, minorities were breaking into Wall Street thanks to Racial Quotas.
Both Parties caved into big Contributors and that advancement crumbled very fast.
As usual, the Republicans told minorities to starve and Democrats offered Public Assistance.

View attachment 87670
Oh, it doesn't.
I posted that definition of NeoCon to address your gobbledygook not trump's "platform" what ever that is.
You keep changing the conversation every time history doesn't match your ideology.

Listening to paid hacks doesn't make you an expert on anything other than what the hacks are parroting.

Democrats have done nothing more than keep minorities from starving until the money runs out.

So your "paid" hacks are better than MY "paid hacks?" Every one of us gets our input from an outside media source. The GOP is fucked up. Your party is a mess. That a fool likeTrump can become the nominee of a major political party is evidence of that. RW White males ( and a few misguided Jews and Blacks) are aligning themselves against the majority of Americans who don't what your party dragging them back to the dark ages.

As in, not Neo-Cons.

View attachment 87670
Oh, it doesn't.

So your "paid" hacks are better than MY "paid hacks?" Every one of us gets our input from an outside media source. The GOP is fucked up. Your party is a mess. That a fool likeTrump can become the nominee of a major political party is evidence of that. RW White males ( and a few misguided Jews and Blacks) are aligning themselves against the majority of Americans who don't what your party dragging them back to the dark ages.
Links to gov site legislation are hacks?
You're not as bright as you assume yourself to be?

...What you're offering is your perspective of what is racist .. which is a long ass way from what my perspective of racist is...
Yep. That's what "dialogue" is all about; not just accepting a one-sided perception, like the one you-and-yours attempt to foist upon the readership.

...You post on a board full of racists and 8th grade racist comments. I'm betting you don't even see it...
I post on a board full of Americans, and some international colleagues, who hold a broad diversity of views upon all sorts of things, not just race.

...With regards to integration harming black communities .. you simply have no idea what you're talking about. The keyword that skipped right past you was 'BUSINESS' .. and I'm betting that you have no idea how business relates to the comment without having the slightest thing to do with being racist...
Good thing for me that I wasn't commenting upon business in an integration context, then, isn't it?

...Which is my point .. you simply have no idea of what you're talking about.
That's odd... I was think about the same thing in connection with you, regarding the lightweight context and motive for my earlier feedback, so... it's a wash.

...What you're offering is your perspective of what is racist .. which is a long ass way from what my perspective of racist is...
Yep. That's what "dialogue" is all about; not just accepting a one-sided perception, like the one you-and-yours attempt to foist upon the readership.

...You post on a board full of racists and 8th grade racist comments. I'm betting you don't even see it...
I post on a board full of Americans, and some international colleagues, who hold a broad diversity of views upon all sorts of things, not just race.

...With regards to integration harming black communities .. you simply have no idea what you're talking about. The keyword that skipped right past you was 'BUSINESS' .. and I'm betting that you have no idea how business relates to the comment without having the slightest thing to do with being racist...
Good thing for me that I wasn't commenting upon business in an integration context, then, isn't it?

That's odd... I was think about the same thing in connection with you, regarding the lightweight context and motive for my earlier feedback, so... it's a wash.

:0) You can call it whatever you want. You argument is typical of pompous RW lose-at-everything child-speak.

YOU may not have been talking about business and integration, but that is exactly what I and the poster I liked were talking about .. thus, the only person who had no idea, no clue, about the context of the comment is YOU.

Thanks for chiming in.

So we heard. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Republicans want to make it easier for everyone and anyone to succeed on their own merits while democrats just want ever bigger government to control more things.

Well, "thank you".....the above then explains why you right wingers and tea baggers elected a congress that does NOTHING.
A government that does less is a better government. We already have more pages of laws and regulations than can be read, much less understood, by anyone. There are so many that lawmakers are no longer bothering to read the legislation they vote on. Pelosi famously, and stupidly, exposed the whole thing when she said they had to pass obamadon'tcare to see what was in it. The very definition of a stool sample.

Apparently they did. The Liberal federal judges have ruled Blacks too stupid and too backwards to even be expected to be able to obtain a photo voter ID like everyone else can easily do.

Atta boy, alligator-wrestler.......that's they way to "lure" blacks to your party......LOL
Lure? How patronizing can you be? It brings to mind a guy in a van with candy, hanging out around the school playground. You are demonstrating ever more concisely that you view government as a solution to minority problems instead of more accurately viewing it as a contributor.

For everyone on this thread, ask yourself if you were a black voter trying to decide which party to endorse:

One party proposes and enacts policies on improving job opportunities, better education, better housing, etc. Do these policies always work? Hell no.

the "other" party offers.....well, offers NOTHING except derision as to why blacks have lower economic status....

So, OBJECTIVELY, which party should that black voter endorse???
If I want government to pretend to do stuff for me, that party. If I prefer government get the heck out of the way and let me succeed, the other.

Can we get you Blacks folks to agree that if you vote overwhelmingly for Hillary and she gets elected, if the unemployment rate for Black males goes up, then you will forever STFU about your victimhood?

:0) You can call it whatever you want. You argument is typical of pompous RW lose-at-everything child-speak.

YOU may not have been talking about business and integration, but that is exactly what I and the poster I liked were talking about .. thus, the only person who had no idea, no clue, about the context of the comment is YOU.

Thanks for chiming in.
Incorrect.

It was my intention to call our your own racism, in counterpoint to your accusations of same against another poster.

Mission accomplished.

Thank you for playing.

Forum List

Back