Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

I am not sure I follow you. What has that to do with the War on the Middle Class!

Come now, you're going to tell me that either Party has pursued Policies that would result in a stronger Middle Class?
I would suggest you determine a Representative and a Party by what they Legislate, not by what they prattle about into a microphone.

After that...
Detail for me what's in Trump's campaign platform that is anti-Middle Class.
The middle class enjoys the status if has today because of FDR and his New Deal policies. That Democratic initiative has worked to keep working people earning living wages for decades. Unions, affordable healthcare and environmental protections all came about via the Democratic Party.

Trump hasn't made clear what his agenda is on any thing. He just bellows and moans about what he is going to do without any details about how he is going to do it.

Trump has an economic plan out there how about you read it. Roosevelt didn't do shit for the middle class, he prolonged the depression with his stupidity. After WWII we were the only game in town. Europe was destroyed Japan was destroyed we were the only place not devastated by war, so we thrived here. We now have a global economy this isn't post WWII

It seems JQ lives on MSNBC Sound Bites.
MSNBC, NPR, FOX, Urban View, and a host of news papers and political magazines help to round out my source base. I am also particularly fond of the Wall Street Journal. What is your resume`?
Sound bites.
Along with these media sellouts, I receive legislation from TheProgrammersGuild.
I need to see the facts behind the interviews.
You ARE aware that every Bill has many earmarks and most Bills are NOT what they're called.

The GOP has consistently done things that don't make sense lately. Why are you surprised that they would continue in that vein?
They punked out on Donald Trump. They started two wars and gave the rich tax breaks at the same time. They actually wanted an Idiot like Sarah Palin to be Vice President…. I could go on and on …tell me when I start to spew nonsense so I can double check your arse and set you straight

Yeah, you libs always think you're setting other people straight. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You poor delusional fools. First off, nearly everybody got a tax break for the purposes of fueling the economy which seemed to work out quite well. Palin had nothing to do with the GOP, it had to do with McCain's pick of VP.

I understand you are trying to drift off the subject, but once again, why would Republicans want to create more poor people when poor people typically vote Democrat? Look.......Democrats are born liars and cheats. When they tell you something, automatically assume that they are lying to you. Think it over before you repeat their nonsense.

Would it make sense for Democrats to cut social programs and make people pull their own weight and become more responsible? Of course not. The more responsible people in our country, the more likely Republican voters. That's why Democrats strive to create as many government dependents as they can. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

No tax breaks for ANYBODY should have been given while we are fighting, not one but TWO wars dummy. Stop nitpicking and being so obtuse. No sane person would undercut the funding process essential to fighting wars by reducing taxes for everyone during that crucial time. You are beginning to make me sick with your ignorance.

Not only are you ignorant you are so partisan that you think only Democratic politicians lie. Newsflash: Republicans lie and cheat too.
Obviously you aren't taking your own advise because somewhere some republican propaganda mill is feeding you the shit you continue to regurgitate here so abundantly.

You do some nitpicking of your own.
But mine is linked to experts.

No one in the media is an expert.
The ONLY reality is Legislation.

Come now, you're going to tell me that either Party has pursued Policies that would result in a stronger Middle Class?
I would suggest you determine a Representative and a Party by what they Legislate, not by what they prattle about into a microphone.

After that...
The middle class enjoys the status if has today because of FDR and his New Deal policies. That Democratic initiative has worked to keep working people earning living wages for decades. Unions, affordable healthcare and environmental protections all came about via the Democratic Party.

Trump hasn't made clear what his agenda is on any thing. He just bellows and moans about what he is going to do without any details about how he is going to do it.

Trump has an economic plan out there how about you read it. Roosevelt didn't do shit for the middle class, he prolonged the depression with his stupidity. After WWII we were the only game in town. Europe was destroyed Japan was destroyed we were the only place not devastated by war, so we thrived here. We now have a global economy this isn't post WWII

MSNBC, NPR, FOX, Urban View, and a host of news papers and political magazines help to round out my source base. I am also particularly fond of the Wall Street Journal. What is your resume`?
Sound bites.
Along with these media sellouts, I receive legislation from TheProgrammersGuild.
I need to see the facts behind the interviews.
You ARE aware that every Bill has many earmarks and most Bills are NOT what they're called.

Which is why they are thousands of pages of crony capitalism..JQ doesn't think that deep. Somebody says this bill is for the middle class, he sucks it up

The GOP has consistently done things that don't make sense lately. Why are you surprised that they would continue in that vein?
They punked out on Donald Trump. They started two wars and gave the rich tax breaks at the same time. They actually wanted an Idiot like Sarah Palin to be Vice President…. I could go on and on …tell me when I start to spew nonsense so I can double check your arse and set you straight :lol:
There is zero correlation between Trump and the Neo-Cons.
I disagree. He has won their base and wears the GOP cloak. Although he stains the cloak, it fits him well!

That's because the base are not Neo-Cons.
Something it appears you'll never figure out.
The people supporting Trump range from disenchanted democrats to former establishment conservatives. I was thinking of the electorate not the Congressmen or politicians. Is that close enough or do you want to get into the origins that stared back in the early 1960s?

'former establishment conservatives"...former.
As in, not Neo-Cons.

By the 1980s, minorities were breaking into Wall Street thanks to Racial Quotas.
Both Parties caved into big Contributors and that advancement crumbled very fast.
As usual, the Republicans told minorities to starve and Democrats offered Public Assistance.
Neither alternative is honorable.

There are other definitions and they look nothing like the one you just posted:

Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 8.39.10 PM.png

What do you get out of limiting the opportunities for minority kids in failing schools?..Failing schools would be shut down or eliminated from the program..very simple logic actually...cup cake

Apparently this black loves failing schools and thinks they should stay the same with no other option.

Kiss my ass pinkie.

I went to public schools .. and I easily destroy the morons on this board ... where logic is a foreign language.

You're a fucking racist .. who in the fuck cares what shit like you thinks about black people. :0) You must be joking.

Trump's entire base is made up of dumb motherfuckers like you.

Learn how to speak without using profanity you lowlife...

School Choice - The Case For Vouchers | The Battle Over School Choice | FRONTLINE | PBS

Fuck you.

I speak to racists anyway I choose.

You're a lowlife, with a low I.Q. you don't know me you moron..Treat people with respect, you get respect in return...that's the way we do it where I'm from...with attitude like yours, you'd get beat down or shot in the streets

Again, fuck you. There are racist 'insults' thrown all over this board. But your creepy ass decides that only I should be 'admonished' for lack of respect. Wonder why that would be? Perhaps you can point me to you admonishing racists and RW assholes about their 'lack of respect.' I won't hold my breath.

Check this out Jethro .. if I appear that I have no respect for racists .. and those who defend them .. it's because I have no respect for either.

Ask yourself if I appear to be the least bit concerned about getting respect in return? I don't give a rats ass about 'respect' from a RWer.

Low IQ :0) The subject is black people voting for Trump .. and/or school vouchers. Choose one, choose both .. and I'll gleefully demonstrate which one of us has the low IQ.

Don't be shy.

What do you get out of limiting the opportunities for minority kids in failing schools?..Failing schools would be shut down or eliminated from the program..very simple logic actually...cup cake

Apparently this black loves failing schools and thinks they should stay the same with no other option.

Kiss my ass pinkie.

I went to public schools .. and I easily destroy the morons on this board ... where logic is a foreign language.

You're a fucking racist .. who in the fuck cares what shit like you thinks about black people. :0) You must be joking.

School Choice - The Case For Vouchers | The Battle Over School Choice | FRONTLINE | PBS

Fuck you.

Hey... you're the one who just "Liked" a comment about Black communities being harmed by integration... a racist perspective in its own right.

You hit the nail on the head .. perspective. What you're offering is your perspective of what is racist .. which is a long ass way from what my perspective of racist is.

You post on a board full of racists and 8th grade racist comments. I'm betting you don't even see it.

With regards to integration harming black communities .. you simply have no idea what you're talking about. The keyword that skipped right past you was 'BUSINESS' .. and I'm betting that you have no idea how business relates to the comment without having the slightest thing to do with being racist.

Which is my point .. you simply have no idea of what you're talking about.

There is zero correlation between Trump and the Neo-Cons.
I disagree. He has won their base and wears the GOP cloak. Although he stains the cloak, it fits him well!

The people supporting Trump range from disenchanted democrats to former establishment conservatives. I was thinking of the electorate not the Congressmen or politicians. Is that close enough or do you want to get into the origins that stared back in the early 1960s?

As in, not Neo-Cons.

By the 1980s, minorities were breaking into Wall Street thanks to Racial Quotas.
Both Parties caved into big Contributors and that advancement crumbled very fast.
As usual, the Republicans told minorities to starve and Democrats offered Public Assistance.

View attachment 87670
How does that address Trump's platform?
Oh, it doesn't.
This conversation is bordering on ludicrous.

Kiss my ass pinkie.

See, right there is your problem. You "think" you are destroying other people when you only prove what a racist moron you are and don't even know it. So go back and thank your public school.

The good news is that logic doesn't require the approval of dumb people.

The really good news is that 'racist' has become such a vile definition of a low life human being, that today, even racists run from the word. :0) Run like sissies.

Fuck you, fuck what you think.

Kiss my ass pinkie.

See, right there is your problem. You "think" you are destroying other people when you only prove what a racist moron you are and don't even know it. So go back and thank your public school.

The good news is that logic doesn't require the approval of dumb people.

The really good news is that 'racist' has become such a vile definition of a low life human being, that today, even racists run from the word. :0) Run like sissies.

Fuck you, fuck what you think.

Very intellectual.

Kiss my ass pinkie.

Fuck you.

You're a lowlife, with a low I.Q. you don't know me you moron..Treat people with respect, you get respect in return...that's the way we do it where I'm from...with attitude like yours, you'd get beat down or shot in the streets

Again, fuck you. There are racist 'insults' thrown all over this board. But your creepy ass decides that only I should be 'admonished' for lack of respect. Wonder why that would be? Perhaps you can point me to you admonishing racists and RW assholes about their 'lack of respect.' I won't hold my breath.

Check this out Jethro .. if I appear that I have no respect for racists .. and those who defend them .. it's because I have no respect for either.

Ask yourself if I appear to be the least bit concerned about getting respect in return? I don't give a rats ass about 'respect' from a RWer.

Low IQ :0) The subject is black people voting for Trump .. and/or school vouchers. Choose one, choose both .. and I'll gleefully demonstrate which one of us has the low IQ.

Don't be shy.

Hey genius i laugh at the white supremacist types their funny because they're so damn stupid. They hate me as a Jew, but people like you are worst, because you're vicious, racist, and expect people not to call you out on it...You don't know me, you don't come at me like that..understand? Act like you were brought up right. People where I'm from, Detroit should have a choice on where to send their kids. Nobody should be trapped in a failing school....What's Hillary done for Blacks again?..Enlighten us..She uses people like you to get rich, that's it. She's never held a real job, or actually employed anyone outside of crony government and her phony foundation. The Clintons could give a shit about anybody but themselves

"The Trump I know"

Last edited:
Well you claim that Democrats help the black community yet, for all those years the Democrats didn't change or work to change NCLB. Also his giving Federal workers longer paid leave helps the poor out how?

I can pick apart many of those 300 odd so called accomplishments and you would claim it is just one thing. Like I said you are a cut and paste know nothing. You only know what the Democratic party tells you to believe. LOL!
Aw, poor thing you are just jealous of my ability to substantiate my premises with links. Cut and paste is the only way to do it unless you cite a book passage with page number and title. It isn't for YOUR benefit that I work so hard , it is for readers who might be interested in the truth. Your posts are nothing more than your own unsubstantiated biased personal opinions. People read them with tongue in cheek and quickly move on to my more erudite posts where links are plentiful and keep the reader a click away from my sources. You are just a lazy inconsiderate shit bird who doesn't care about credibility or other people.

You haven't substantiated anything, you cut a pasted an op-ed piece, deem it as fact and refuse to address anything you quoted. You got nothing moron, you can't even think for yourself, you need an entire party to think for you. The rest of your post is biased personal opinions, get off your lazy ass and think for yourself.
Fuck off , moron you are too far below me to even step on!

Lol! Everyone has told me you were the board parrot, I didn't realize how fucking stupid you are. Learn to think for yourself crybaby.

Fuck off , moron…. You are the village idiot…. I IGNORE IDIOTS…YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY ON IGNORE.

I didn't think you were smart enough to debate. Thanks for proving what a panty waste loser you are. Those on the board that PM'd about you were right. A left wing parrot with no real thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't introduce Kennedy or NCLB into the conversation, one of your surrogates did. The corridors of your mind must be dimly lit. Facts can't find a path to your cognitive centers in there.

You most certainly did!

Negotiated a law to finally replace “No Child Left Behind” and remove much of the onerous government “oversight” that caused children to stagnate, not improve, academically. Obama signs new education act into law, replaces No Child Left Behind

I guess when you just cut and paste and not read what you are cutting and pasting, things happen. You are truly clueless. Try actually reading instead of reciting Democratic talking points. It seems that the only opinion you have is the ones given to you. Try to break free and think for yourself. I know it is scary but you will survive.
Out of a list of 371 Obama accomplishments I posted an excerpt from another author with more than a dozen items from that list. You focused on one. And because I didn't remember it you want to make it a BIGGGGG issue. But I don't see Kennedy's name anywhere.
You or your surrogates did introduce Kennedy's name.

Look, dude, I post links to support my cause and I do it so often I cannot remember everything in those links. And no one but an asshole of a curmudgeon would expect me to. I read and agreed with the link at the time and that is all that matters. You'd be more credible if you linked your uninformed BS more often.

You don't know anything you're fed what you post..You're not a thinker
You must assume I care what you post about me. If you had wings I might be concerned.

You are a left wing parrot that has no original thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Of course they don't. The GOP wants all poor people. Who do poor people generally vote for again???
I can't help it if you ignore the political experts who decry the War on the Middle Class and point to the GOP as the aggressors.
Hah! BOTH parties ignore the Border and are for sponsoring ever more Business Visas.
Don't give anybody any nonsense that the Democrats are any better than Republicans in regards to these issues.
I am not sure I follow you. What has that to do with the War on the Middle Class!

After that...

crony capitalism amked policians rich

After that...

:uhh: is that a resume?..Urban view?..Is that where you get your knowledge of the inner city?:lol:

Of course they don't. The GOP wants all poor people. Who do poor people generally vote for again???
I can't help it if you ignore the political experts who decry the War on the Middle Class and point to the GOP as the aggressors.
Hah! BOTH parties ignore the Border and are for sponsoring ever more Business Visas.
Don't give anybody any nonsense that the Democrats are any better than Republicans in regards to these issues.

After that...

crony capitalism amked policians rich

After that...

:uhh: is that a resume?..Urban view?..Is that where you get your knowledge of the inner city?:lol:

Why would I waste my time reading Trump's economic plan. He is NEVER going to be president!

Yep. It shows my reading background and highlights my qualifications to kick conservative ass in any forum!:lol:

FDR isn't my favorite president but he wasn't elected three consecutive times for nothing. Without getting conned into
No tax breaks for ANYBODY should have been given while we are fighting, not one but TWO wars dummy. Stop nitpicking and being so obtuse. No sane person would undercut the funding process essential to fighting wars by reducing taxes for everyone during that crucial time. You are beginning to make me sick with your ignorance.

Not only are you ignorant you are so partisan that you think only Democratic politicians lie. Newsflash: Republicans lie and cheat too.
Obviously you aren't taking your own advise because somewhere some republican propaganda mill is feeding you the shit you continue to regurgitate here so abundantly.

Right. I guess that's why DumBama continued those very tax breaks while the wars were still going on. Maybe DumBama is not sane either?

So one more time: why would Republicans want to see more poor people when poor people vote Democrat? Care to actually answer the question this time? I didn't think so.

Were you even born when Obama became president? You act like a kid. Most adults would know that Bush's tax cuts had set time to expire, most of them in 2010. Obama reluctantly signed a two year extension after the republicans took over the House in Nov 2010 and all 42 Republican senators threatened to black all legislation until the tax cut deal was settled. Obama was not dumb bit he was naive, by not knowing the evil obstructionist intentions of the House Republicans at the time.

Your question:

Twisted logic haunts the GOP. I don't have an answer to your question but I do know the history of the War on the Middle Class waged by proponents of the GOP. Your question is invalid considering the actions of the GOP . The attacks on Social Security, Medicare and other social benefits underline the GOP attacks on the middle class.but it doesn't stop there. All you have to do is google it to see the full spectrum of anti middle class tactics perpetrated by the GOP.

As in, not Neo-Cons.

View attachment 87670
How does that address Trump's platform?
Oh, it doesn't.
This conversation is bordering on ludicrous.
I posted that definition of NeoCon to address your gobbledygook not trump's "platform" what ever that is.

image.jpeg

Kiss my ass pinkie.

Fuck you.

Don't be shy.
I don't blame you for not respecting these racists....

In case you were unaware, EVERY income tax bracket was lowered under Bush not just the top one. The only ones that didn't get a decrease are the freeloaders living in the society that already paid 0%.

Sorry, there, moron..........facts don't lie, except if you're a right winger than you ignore those facts.

The richest Americans received the most benefit from the Bush tax cuts.
  • $520,000: The average tax cut received by the top 0.1 percent of Americans, those making more than $3 million a year. That is over 450 times the tax cut received by an average middle-class family.
  • The middle 20 percent of wage earners (making between $40,000 and $70,000) received less than 11 percent of the total Bush -era tax cuts.
  • The bottom 20 percent (making less than $20,000) received only a 1 percent share of the Bush tax cuts; 75 percent of these low-income families saw no tax benefit at all.
  • The average middle-class family received one-eighth of the tax breaks that a family in the top 20 percent of income earners received while the average working-class family reaped less than one-hundredth of the average tax cut received by a family in the top fifth of earnings.
Source: Economic Policy Institute

Like I said, every income tax bracket received a cut. The ones that didn't already weren't paying income taxes. You can't get a cut when you don't pay anything.

You idiots think it's OK for the higher incomes to pay a higher PERCENTAGE in tax then whine when EVERYONE gets a cut but the highest get a bigger percentage. Typical hypocrites.

You pay them because you have to. Not the same as doing it on your own. However, since you want to use that, why, IF you care so much, do you have to wait to be told.

Prove you give people monetary assistance.

Since I don't owe anyone a damn thing in life, talk all you want. However, while you're talking, the only way to prove you care is to do it with your own money and not support others being forced to do it your way.

Yawnnnn…gotta go, See ya around….

Running and hiding is what losers do when proven wrong. Thanks for the concession. I'll chalk it up as another win.
Be my guest. You bored me to tears..now go bother someone else!

Idiots get bored easily especially when proven to be idiots.
Your personal option is PROOF of something? No links, no verification and no discernible credibility or objectivity and you want respect. Heh heh heh…You are an idiot! I am wasting my time even responding to you.

Yet you keep coming back and getting your ass handed to you, boy.

Like I said, every income tax bracket received a cut. The ones that didn't already weren't paying income taxes. You can't get a cut when you don't pay anything.

You idiots think it's OK for the higher incomes to pay a higher PERCENTAGE in tax then whine when EVERYONE gets a cut but the highest get a bigger percentage. Typical hypocrites.

What a leftist believes is that "they" are the sole arbiters as to who has too much. If they deem you have too much, then whatever lifestyle they think you should be restricted to, the rest should go to government because all money actually belongs to government first, and what they allow us to keep is governments gift to us.

Were you even born when Obama became president? You act like a kid. Most adults would know that Bush's tax cuts had set time to expire, most of them in 2010. Obama reluctantly signed a two year extension after the republicans took over the House in Nov 2010 and all 42 Republican senators threatened to black all legislation until the tax cut deal was settled. Obama was not dumb bit he was naive, by not knowing the evil obstructionist intentions of the House Republicans at the time.

Your question:

Twisted logic haunts the GOP. I don't have an answer to your question but I do know the history of the War on the Middle Class waged by proponents of the GOP. Your question is invalid considering the actions of the GOP . The attacks on Social Security, Medicare and other social benefits underline the GOP attacks on the middle class.but it doesn't stop there. All you have to do is google it to see the full spectrum of anti middle class tactics perpetrated by the GOP.

You sheep are so blind. You don't even understand the strategy of your liars.

The Democrat party gets leadership and survives by support groups just like the Republicans. The two largest for the Democrats are victims and dependents. If we as a country could rid our population of victims and dependents, then the only time you'd hear about the Democrat party was in history books.

So the evil plot by the Democrats IS to create more victims and dependents. For example, DumBama doubled the food stamp role almost immediately entering office. By the White House's own admission, they proudly created 14 million more government dependents with Commie Care alone. Then DumBama took over school loans; more dependents.

Create more victims too. Remember the war on women? It led the list of other victims like victims of the rich, victims of Big Pharma, victims of Big Oil, victims of low paying jobs,and as you pointed out, victims of a shrinking middle-class. Think Democrats really hate guns? No, they could care less about them. What they don't like is people being able to protect themselves. If they could ever outlaw guns, then we all become victims of crime.

Of course you on the left refuse to look for the man behind the curtain. But they want you and all of us to be a victim. That's why it makes no sense for the Republicans to make more poor people. The leftist liars want you to "think" there is a war on the middle-class, because the middle-class is the largest voting block.

Forum List

Back