I've made billions of dollars making deals. Now, I want to head the government by making deals....

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
You Trump supporters are so fucking out of your mind you actually sit around and complain about Clinton being corrupt, while zealously sucking the penis and testicles of a man who openly runs on "making deals." What the fuck is wrong with you, people!?!?! Listen, if I give you two, and I give you two more, put the fucking shit together and figure out the four!!!!

Clinton is one of the most corrupt twats to ever run for the office. But Trump is even more corrupt than she is. The man has made a hobby of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to cheat hard working Americans out of $5k contracts, and doing business with criminals when nobody else would. There's a huge difference between indulging in the 'privileges' of power, and being an outright thief. Do you see what you morons have lead us to? The Animal Farm pigs are actually the lesser evil this time.

Trump wants to make deals. Backroom deals that contravene the law and feed his ego at the expense of the American taxpayer. And this is the alternative to Hillary Clinton our country has presented?

It will be easier to get rid of Trump than Clinton once elected. She is an elite racketeer. Donald is just a street corner con man. It will be easier to impeach him.

Running with you arc of logic, at least Trump makes tangible physical things, like skyscrapers, golf courses, etc.. Please name one tangible physical thing the Clintonistas' have created? (And, their measley 15% donated from their racketeering fund to non-profits, don't count!).

Running with you arc of logic, at least Trump makes tangible physical things, like skyscrapers, golf courses, etc.. Please name one tangible physical thing the Clintonistas' have created? (And, their measley 15% donated from their racketeering fund to non-profits, don't count!).

Uh....no....other people MAKE them........then they license Trump's name.....

(And, their measley 15% donated from their racketeering fund to non-profits, don't count!)

Do you have any idea how a FOUNDATION works?

She is corrupt, she's made millions of dollars being in government.....she made 30 million last year, doing what???

She is corrupt, she's made millions of dollars being in government.....she made 30 million last year, doing what???
Jealousy is such an ugly emotion.

I'm a republican, I don't get jealous.....

Funny how you hate rich people..unless they do nothing or govt work to get it......talk about hypocrite!

Funny how you claim to be in love with rich and question Clintons...

I'm not in love with rich....I just don't have an issue with people making money, with a private sector job.
I have a problem when they make it out of nowhere or with government....A senator's salary is like 150k......how did she get 30 million?

So why do you have rich people that make money the correct way (private business)?

Funny how you hate rich people..unless they do nothing or govt work to get it......talk about hypocrite!

I'm not in love with rich....I just don't have an issue with people making money, with a private sector job.
I have a problem when they make it out of nowhere or with government....A senator's salary is like 150k......how did she get 30 million?

So why do you have rich people that make money the correct way (private business)?

It is fine when Trump con people and make millions out of nowhere,
but you have a problem when Clintons con people and make money out of nowhere...

Shows your moral standards, clearly...

but you have a problem when Clintons con people and make money out of nowhere...

OMG Another dumbfuck leftwinger.
Trump made his money in real estate....what did Clinton make hers in?
CAn you not read a simple biography on both candidates?

Actually, I have to correct myself.

I said "your comment show your moral standards".

Should have said, lack of moral standards...
In fact; lack of moral all together...

Or lack of something even more fundamental;
not to see what type of a con Trump University, and bunch more other businesses he was involved were all together...

Even time share business is more honest than what Trump put together as a "business" for himself...

You Trump supporters are so fucking out of your mind you actually sit around and complain about Clinton being corrupt, while zealously sucking the penis and testicles of a man who openly runs on "making deals." What the fuck is wrong with you, people!?!?! Listen, if I give you two, and I give you two more, put the fucking shit together and figure out the four!!!!

Clinton is one of the most corrupt twats to ever run for the office. But Trump is even more corrupt than she is. The man has made a hobby of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to cheat hard working Americans out of $5k contracts, and doing business with criminals when nobody else would. There's a huge difference between indulging in the 'privileges' of power, and being an outright thief. Do you see what you morons have lead us to? The Animal Farm pigs are actually the lesser evil this time.

Trump wants to make deals. Backroom deals that contravene the law and feed his ego at the expense of the American taxpayer. And this is the alternative to Hillary Clinton our country has presented?

Yeah--and he's got 3500 class action law suits over Trump University that will be in court soon. Who wants a President that is going to be spending the next upteen years in a courtroom?
Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam

As far as your comments regarding Hillary Clinton--I disagree. All of these scandals are nothing more than Reich wing dog & pony shows at the taxpayers expense for nothing more than political gain.
Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!

And it couldn't be better stated than this:
Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party – and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same – and the agitators are as agitated as ever.
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

not to see what type of a con Trump University, and bunch more other businesses he was involved were all together...

Even time share business is more honest than what Trump put together as a "business" for himself...

Look dude you guys go around bitching about the 1%and the rich, but if it's liberals, then it's ok.....you're an idiot and a hypocrite.
And to you can't answer where Hillary got 30 million.

Look dude you guys go around bitching about the 1%and the rich, but if it's liberals, then it's ok.....you're an idiot and a hypocrite.
And to you can't answer where Hillary got 30 million.

What you are complaining about here is yourself,
which makes a lot of sense.
Hard to imagine how you are living yourself...

I dont give a damn where Clintons got their money,
I already know they are bunch of crooks.
Just like Trump....
And not because they are rich,
but because they are rich as a result of being crooks...

And another thing I dont give a damn;
whose dick you are lusting to suck on...
Be that Trump, or another scum of this planet sociopath...
Be that a liberal, or a republican...
This is free country,
keep sucking on boy...

I'm a republican, I don't get jealous. Funny how you hate rich people..unless they do nothing or govt work to get it. talk about hypocrite!
Trump made a fortune doing nothing for a lot of his money.

The Gordon Gekko period: Donald Trump's lucrative and controversial time as an activist investor - CNNPolitics.com

Running with you arc of logic, at least Trump makes tangible physical things

....which is why his only major business success is licensing out his name.

:slap:

God, you morons are so fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back